Windows 10: No internet access email, browser, and other services but Network works fine

Discus and support No internet access email, browser, and other services but Network works fine in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, We have a problem in Windows 10 since 2 days ago. SOME computers loss internet access after 15 minutes running. don´t loss network connection,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Manu_GM, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Manu_GM Win User

No internet access email, browser, and other services but Network works fine

Hi,

We have a problem in Windows 10 since 2 days ago.

SOME computers loss internet access after 15 minutes running. don´t loss network connection, only internet access

Happens with desktops and laptops, even with different networks, software, domains...

happens with desktops and laptops

:)

Manu_GM, Jul 1, 2020
  2. quaductas Win User

Ping works fine, but no Internet connection in browser

Without having changed any settings, I can't access the Internet anymore through my laptop running Windows 10. Every browser tells me the connection has timed out. I can connect to the router and other devices on the network are not affected. Windows tells me that I am "connected to the Internet" but apparently, that's no help. It doesn't seem to work through other WiFi networks or ethernet either.

ping google.com works fine and surfing by IP address does not help.
    I tried restarting the computer, restarting the router, resetting IP configuration with no avail. I couldn't find a problem in the network settings either. I tried about anything suggested on this website.
    I hope someone of you has any idea as to what could resolve the issue. Thanks.

Update

So it turns out I can access google websites such as google.com or youtube, but nothing else. I tried some of the suggestions I found online, but nothing worked. Ideas?

quaductas, Jul 1, 2020
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Jul 1, 2020
  4. No internet access email, browser, and other services but Network works fine

Unidentified network no internet access

Followed all the steps still isn't working. The only difference in network is that before it use to show "Unidentified network" and after giving the IP's its showing my routers name then "No internet"
    When I use this cable and port on my other Toshiba laptop it works fine.

lostpotato, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

No internet access email, browser, and other services but Network works fine

1. No internet access email, browser, and other services but Network works fine - Similar Threads - internet access email

2. "No internet, secured" message in windows 10, but internet browser works fine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "No internet, secured" message in windows 10, but internet browser works fine.: I'm connected to a Wifi network. On Windows I get the message: "No internet, secured", however the internet browser is working fine.I'm also connected to the same wifi network with my android phone, and internet works fine. Please help...
  3. System tray says no Internet access, apps don't work, browser works fine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System tray says no Internet access, apps don't work, browser works fine: This is a bit frustrating. For some reason, my PC lists connections to Wi-Fi as 'no Internet access'. However, I'm able to use browsers Chrome, Edge without problems. I can't use any apps which require Internet access though; Spotify for Desktop says I have no network...
  4. apps can't connect to the internet but the browser is working fine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    apps can't connect to the internet but the browser is working fine: apps like discord, steam, egs etc. won't connect to the internet (or sometimes work as if my connection was extremely slow) but my browser (firefox) is working fine and the connection speed is the usual. I tried resetting my router, doing a network reset and changing my dns...
  5. No internet access but works perfectly fine.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet access but works perfectly fine.: [ATTACH] No internet access but works perfectly fine for everything but windows apps. I think some other people are getting this as well. I've tried every fix i have found on the internet and none have worked. It is my desktop only in my house that has the issue. I can...
  6. "No Internet Access, Secured", but Internet works fine

"No Internet Access, Secured", but Internet works fine: Hi, I'm new here. Recently, my computer's wi-fi has been acting up, and I don't know what's wrong with it. It can connect to wireless networks just fine --and I can browse the internet with it-- but it keeps showing that there's "no Internet access". This wouldn't be a...
  7. INTERNET IS CONNECTED AND WORKS FINE BUT IT SHOWS NO INTERNET ACCESS

INTERNET IS CONNECTED AND WORKS FINE BUT IT SHOWS NO INTERNET ACCESS: Hello, Good Day! My WiFi works fine .When I connect my WiFi it to laptop , it gets connected but it shows no internet access . But internet works. I can browse google, play games and watch videos in youtube and stream netflix in my laptop. Network icon shows no internet....
  8. Programs not connected to the Internet, but browsers work fine

Programs not connected to the Internet, but browsers work fine: Hello, for some reason my programs are not able to connect to the Internet. My Spotify says it is Offline, my Steam says it has no connection, as well as my other programs. I am currently using Chrome, but my Microsoft Edge also works perfectly fine. I do not have an...
  9. limited internet access ,other devices work fine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    limited internet access ,other devices work fine: Since I installed Windows 10 I've had worsening WiFi issues The most recent being the internet not Peking every few minutes because "limited internet access" The router works fine with everyone else I tried updating the driver and can't roll it back Flushing the DNS cache...
  10. Internet not working on computer, fine on other devices.

Internet not working on computer, fine on other devices.: Hi, my internets cinternets completely stopped working on my computer despite the computer displaying it as strong, in addition it is working fine on my tablet. I have tried everythingcocould could find and nothings working....