Windows 10: No internet access even though I can clearly access the internet

Discus and support No internet access even though I can clearly access the internet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m on 1809 (LTSC) and according to Windows I have No Internet even though I can access any site. Everything works except the desktop Spotify app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dimple_ch6, Aug 16, 2020.

1. No internet access even though I can clearly access the internet

I’m on 1809 (LTSC) and according to Windows I have No Internet even though I can access any site. Everything works except the desktop Spotify app (Spotify web works). I’m able to access msftnsci.com just fine. I removed all of my WindowsSpyBlocker rules and this is still persistent. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/dimple_ch6
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dimple_ch6, Aug 16, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

No internet access

What type of security program/s do/did they have installed? I've seen McAfee and Norton both completely block internet access for no reason. Even after being uninstalled they can sometimes still block internet until you run their clean-up programs.

newtekie1, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Cronic Win User
    No internet access

Im working on helping someone get there computer set up on my network, but i cant get it to get internet. The computer connects to the network, has full signal bars, but no internet access.

Whats ive tried to far
    flushing dns
    restarting router
    ipconfig commands

everything ive looked at seems like it should work, but im getting nowhere. Any1 have any thoughts on this

Cronic, Aug 16, 2020
  4. happy Win User

No internet access even though I can clearly access the internet

No Internet Access

Hi guys,
    Something very strange is happening with my computer. So I have a P8z77-i build and I installed all the correct wifi drivers. However, I have to always restart (reset the wireless router by unplugging the power) and the computer is able to conect to the internet. I checked to see if it is the router's problem. However, my laptop had internet access before I unplugged the router. So I'm pretty sure it's not a router problem. Do you think the mobo is defective?

happy, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

No internet access even though I can clearly access the internet

1. No internet access even though I can clearly access the internet - Similar Threads - internet access though

2. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  3. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  4. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Ethernet not having internet access, with Ipv4 and Ipv6 have No internet access even though...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet not having internet access, with Ipv4 and Ipv6 have No internet access even though...: I have tried online guides and so on and none have worked however my normal Wi-Fi works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-not-having-internet-access-with-ipv4-and/2b37f282-e4ce-471e-a44f-594a87c90f06
  6. Ethernet not having internet access, with Ipv4 and Ipv6 have No internet access even though...

Ethernet not having internet access, with Ipv4 and Ipv6 have No internet access even though...: I have tried online guides and so on and none have worked however my normal Wi-Fi works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-not-having-internet-access-with-ipv4-and/2b37f282-e4ce-471e-a44f-594a87c90f06
  7. Can not access to the internet

Can not access to the internet: Hi There.I have got Sony vaio laptop / internet explorer xp and I have recovered it recently then after I cannot access to the internet: every time I get a message: windows was unable to find certificate to log you on to the network talk talk...... ???!!!How can I fix the...
  8. No internet access even if connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet access even if connected: I tried to fix that and it worked, but when I shutdown my pc, the problem occurs again. Apparently, the only method that worked is reseting the network and rebooting. Any fix for that? submitted by /u/_asch [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 - "No Internet access" (even though I'm clearly connected)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 - "No Internet access" (even though I'm clearly connected): I recently updated to Win10 version 2004 without any issues (aside from the already identified issue with drive optimization). A few moments ago, I also decided to update my graphics driver to the most recent version (Nvidia 452.06). I followed the same procedure I've done...
  10. Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access: Since today the network icon on the taskbar of my ASUS X556UV started saying that I don't have internet access to the network I'm connected to with an ethernet cable. This isn't correct because I can still use the internet for browsing, streaming etc. The main problem is...