Windows 10: No internet access on startup

Discus and support No internet access on startup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Network status will show "no internet access" with the yellow triangle icon. I have tried connecting to two different networks with the same issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VincentJoshuaET, Nov 21, 2018.

1. No internet access on startup

Network status will show "no internet access" with the yellow triangle icon. I have tried connecting to two different networks with the same issue.

Related to this is that Microsoft Edge is stuck in a white screen until I gain access to the internet.

I already tried uninstalling the device drivers, updating, resetting all network adapters, disabling fast startup.

I have to wait for a few minutes to be able to access the internet.

Windows 10 Pro x64 1809 clean install, Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377.

:)

VincentJoshuaET, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 21, 2018
  3. New strange item in startup: KernelFaultCheck???

search for it on teh internet .something like "kernelfaultcheck startup".there are web sites taht just list startup items

francis511, Nov 21, 2018
  4. No internet access on startup

Unable to access internet

Original Title: Internet access

Hi Greg,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10. I understand the frustration to wait for something and it is taking a long time.

I would suggest you to perform an Internet troubleshooter by following the steps below.

• Click on start and type ‘troubleshooting’ and press enter.
    • Click on ‘View all’ on top left corner.
    • Select ‘Internet Connections’ in the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, check if the issue persists by connecting to a different network.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write is back for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

No internet access on startup

1. No internet access on startup - Similar Threads - internet access startup

2. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  3. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  4. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. The internet is unstable at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The internet is unstable at startup: When I start my laptop, the network is always unstable. This is when I ping YouTube when I start the laptop:Ping statistics for 142.250.207.78: Packets: Sent = 30, Received = 25, Lost = 5 16% loss, Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 30ms, Maximum =...
  6. No Internet Access despite having Internet Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Internet Access despite having Internet Access: Internet is working fine, hovering over network icon says:"Unidentified Network No Internet Access"Opening Network & Internet Settings > Status crashes immediately, but other sub categories such as Ethernet/Dial-Up do not crashDIRECTLY RELATED TO Error Code 0x80072F8FDone a...
  7. No Internet on startup

No Internet on startup: The Problem:When I start up my pc there’s no internet but when I unplug the ethernet cable for 10-20 seconds and plug it back in it works. I’ve had this problem on my old motherboard.Things I’ve tried:-Updating Drivers. I've downloaded the latest drivers from motherboard...
  8. No Internet connection at startup.

No Internet connection at startup.: After my PC sat unused for about a month, the Internet no longer automatically connects at startup. My ISP confirms what the lights on the modem/router indicate that the signal is being properly received. The modem/router manufacturer performed a cursory hardware check and...
  9. DHCP Off Causing Lack of Internet Access At Computer Startup

DHCP Off Causing Lack of Internet Access At Computer Startup: Whenever I turn on my computer, I notice that it has no internet access. Running the Network Troubleshooter shows that it's because DHCP is off. I have a reason why I want to use a static IP address, though, so this is a problem for me. Whenever I switch to manual IP...
  10. Internet access but no internet

Internet access but no internet: My computer says its got internet access but i cant use the internet?? Help pls 34828