Windows 10: No internet access on VPN

Discus and support No internet access on VPN in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi Guys, so i have a collegae who often works from home. when you work from home you need to establish a VPN connection. he can connect to our VPN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Saibotnl1, Jan 3, 2022.

1. No internet access on VPN

Hi Guys, so i have a collegae who often works from home. when you work from home you need to establish a VPN connection. he can connect to our VPN server at work but doesn't get to see the mapped drives like the :G\ disk. now when i go into his inter settings i see that he has wifi and he is able to ping our network. but i also see he has no internet access to our network. i cannot find the problem here so please help me out.

submitted by /u/Saibotnl1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Saibotnl1, Jan 3, 2022
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jan 3, 2022
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin No internet access on VPN :D

P4-630, Jan 3, 2022
  4. No internet access on VPN

Internet Access through a Microsoft Windows Server 2012 VPN

Hi all

How can I enable internet access via my MS Windows Server 2012 VPN?

I have successfully enabled my VPN (L2TP) to give me a access to a network with application servers on, but would like to extend access to open internet via this network and VPN connection? A number of my clients provide HTTP and VPN-out access from their
    networks but block a number of ports (POP3, FTP, SMTP, etc.).

What are the steps to

1) Enable the VPN to provide pass-through to the VPN servers internet access?

2) Enable this on Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 VPN clients who only have VPN-out access (no direct internet access)?

Thanks

Joe

joppenheim, Jan 3, 2022
Thema:

No internet access on VPN

1. No internet access on VPN - Similar Threads - internet access VPN

2. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  3. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  4. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. VPN remote access

VPN remote access: Hi all, I am new to the platform. I was very excited to find the group. I've been given a situation of cleaning up a contractors config and they arent being very forthcoming, so any assistance is greatly appreciated. I have a situation with WIndows 10 pro laptops with mapped...
  6. why can't I access the internet when using a vpn.

why can't I access the internet when using a vpn.: I am using windows 10 build 21277.1000 and am trying to use Express vpn but whenever I have the vpn activated I cannot access the net. Whenever I disconnect form the vpn there is no problem. I also have the vpn on my tablet and it works fine there, but it is on...
  7. Cannot access VPN

Cannot access VPN: I am unable to remote into my work computer using VPN. The error message I get is "Internal authentication error". I called the IT company the organization uses and they told me there was a problem on my end that I needed to figure out. I have followed several...
  8. Internet VPN connection

Internet VPN connection: How to allow your device to automatically detect the username and password you set to your VPN connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-vpn-connection/16b5da19-a006-407e-b2d9-92f219f62c13
  9. VPN and remote access

VPN and remote access: Hello all, It is possible to VPN to a secondary network while using my local network's internet connection AND keep the ability to remote to machines on the secondary network? Accomplishing the first two steps in not and issue....
  10. No Internet access after sharing HotSpot VPN connection

No Internet access after sharing HotSpot VPN connection: Hi, I have an strange problem. I can connect HotSpot VPN connection successfully but there is no any Internet on mobile device from my laptop. I have Windows 10 Home (Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134). It was working few days ago, but suddenly it has stopped working without...