Windows 10: "No Internet Access, Secured", but Internet works fine

Discus and support "No Internet Access, Secured", but Internet works fine in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I'm new here. Recently, my computer's wi-fi has been acting up, and I don't know what's wrong with it. It can connect to wireless networks just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DarkLord236, Aug 15, 2020.

1. "No Internet Access, Secured", but Internet works fine

Hi, I'm new here. Recently, my computer's wi-fi has been acting up, and I don't know what's wrong with it. It can connect to wireless networks just fine --and I can browse the internet with it-- but it keeps showing that there's "no Internet access". This wouldn't be a problem, if Spotify (for some reason, it keeps saying that I have no network connection) continued to work. It would be really cool if someone could help me with my problem, as, again, I have no idea what's wrong.

Here's some information on my laptop:
    1. It's a Lenovo Legion Y740
    2. I have run the windows troubleshooter, and it said the dns settings weren't properly configured.
    Code:
    3. I have attempted to use the Cloudflare DNS before. It didn't work, but some of the settings I tweaked around with might still be there.
    4. ipconfig shows Connection-Specific DNS Suffix as 1dot1dot1dot1.cloudflare-dns.com, but nslookup shows Code:
    and
    Code:
    5. The ip address and dns settings for ipv4 and ipv6 are configured to 'automatic'

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you, whoever you are reading this thread, and I hope you all have a great day.

:)

DarkLord236, Aug 15, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

No internet access

What type of security program/s do/did they have installed? I've seen McAfee and Norton both completely block internet access for no reason. Even after being uninstalled they can sometimes still block internet until you run their clean-up programs.

newtekie1, Aug 15, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Guidance needed to setup my Home PC access over Internet through browser

I wasn't giving steps on how to get RDP working, that is covered plenty of other places, I just give the steps to make it secure.

RDP. If they aren't tracking your Web browsing, I doubt they are going to track RDP.

And if you start the session from the command prompt it doesn't even put the address in the MRU list.

Though the question that needs to be asked now is, what are you using for your VM lab?

newtekie1, Aug 15, 2020
  4. "No Internet Access, Secured", but Internet works fine

Unable to access internet with certain programs

I have a Compaq Presario CQ62 running Windows 10. I am unable to access the internet with a couple programs. I downloaded the update from Windows 7 to 10. Everything runs fine but HP's support program and Print Shop V22.

I googled the problem and tried some of the suggestions listed, but I still can't access the internet. I am using Firefox and it connects fine along with Norton Internet Security. Any suggestions?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access]

JamesWiker, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

"No Internet Access, Secured", but Internet works fine

1. "No Internet Access, Secured", but Internet works fine - Similar Threads - Internet Access Secured

2. "No internet, secured" message in windows 10, but internet browser works fine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "No internet, secured" message in windows 10, but internet browser works fine.: I'm connected to a Wifi network. On Windows I get the message: "No internet, secured", however the internet browser is working fine.I'm also connected to the same wifi network with my android phone, and internet works fine. Please help...
  3. Windows 11 No internet access but my internet is working fine

Windows 11 No internet access but my internet is working fine: Hi, i updated my system running on windows 10 to windows 11, at first the internet worked fine for some days and then i got no internet message. Using chrome or Firefox i can connect to the internet without any a problem. it seems that only windows update, Microsoft store and...
  4. Windows 11 No internet access but my internet is working fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 No internet access but my internet is working fine: Hi, i updated my system runing on windows 10 to windows 11, at first the internet worked fine for some days and then i got no internet. But when i run chrome or Firefox i have internet and i can open any web site without a problem. it seems that only windows update, Microsoft...
  5. Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.: hello,after upgrade to 21H1, my internet shows like a world, it says no internet access, but it can be access internet, only O365 production impacted.any idea for this?i have tried, but it didn't work set...
  6. Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.

Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.: hello,after upgrade to 21H1, my internet shows like a world, it says no internet access, but it can be access internet, only O365 production impacted.any idea for this?i have tried, but it didn't work set...
  7. Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. No internet access but works perfectly fine.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet access but works perfectly fine.: [ATTACH] No internet access but works perfectly fine for everything but windows apps. I think some other people are getting this as well. I've tried every fix i have found on the internet and none have worked. It is my desktop only in my house that has the issue. I can...
  9. INTERNET IS CONNECTED AND WORKS FINE BUT IT SHOWS NO INTERNET ACCESS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    INTERNET IS CONNECTED AND WORKS FINE BUT IT SHOWS NO INTERNET ACCESS: Hello, Good Day! My WiFi works fine .When I connect my WiFi it to laptop , it gets connected but it shows no internet access . But internet works. I can browse google, play games and watch videos in youtube and stream netflix in my laptop. Network icon shows no internet....
  10. Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.: When I am connected to my home wifi, Windows keeps telling me that I have no internet even though I can browse the internet through Chrome, Firefox and even Edge works fine. As a result, Windows apps such as Mail and Security either do not work or do not work fully. I have to...