Windows 10: 'No Internet Access' shown on WiFi - w10 2004

Discus and support 'No Internet Access' shown on WiFi - w10 2004 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I've had this problem before with wired networks, but I'm having this now on Wi-Fi on every laptop HP I've updated so far to 2004 build of Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AThomp_briggs, Sep 1, 2020.

1. 'No Internet Access' shown on WiFi - w10 2004

Hi,

I've had this problem before with wired networks, but I'm having this now on Wi-Fi on every laptop HP I've updated so far to 2004 build of Windows 10.

So I do have Internet access I'm posting this now on the same PC, but WiFi shows 'No Internet, Secured'. This stops Microsoft 365 products working Outlook at least but Internet browsing works fine.

Networking reset doesn't fix this. No amount of resetting equipment fixes it Reboot router, PC, forget network and re-join. This is a problem at work and at home - 2 different WiFi networks.

Any ideas? As I say, seems to be since going to 2004. Intel Wifi devices, in HP Probook 440 G5/G6 laptops. Numerous laptops effected.

Thanks, Alan

:)

AThomp_briggs, Sep 1, 2020
  2. wpcoe Win User

No WiFi in Win10 Pro (1903) Windows Sandbox

I (seemingly) successfully updated my Surface Pro 6 to v.1903 today, and after some initial fumbles enabling it, now have Windows Sandbox enabled and it seems to open just fine. However, there is no WiFi access within Sandbox.

Accessing Settings for Network & Internet, the list on the left is:
    Status
    Ethernet
    Dial-up
    VPN
    Airplane mode
    Date usage
    Proxy
    WiFi appears no place in that window. Network status shows No Internet Access.

What step am I missing to be able to access the internet from within the Sandbox using my computer's WiFi connection?

wpcoe, Sep 1, 2020
  3. aleisha11 Win User
    Lumia 610 connecting to wifi but no internet access

You can try these troubleshooting steps:

1. Move closer to a WLAN access point to get better WLAN signal.

2. Check that you do not have MAC (Media Access Control) address
    filtering on in the access point settings. If your WLAN network uses MAC address filtering for security. You will need to know the MAC address for your phone, and then add it to the access list for the network before you can connect. To find
    the MAC address for your phone, do the following:

• Press Start, then swipe left to the App list.
      • Select Settings > About > More info.
      • If there are many WLAN access points nearby, try to use a different wireless
        channel in your WLAN access point.
    3. If you are using a public WLAN access point, it is possible that all
    IP addresses
    are in use. Try to create a connection again later.

4. On your Lumia phone, delete non functioning WLAN access point (internet connection) and connect it again:

aleisha11, Sep 1, 2020
  4. John_05 Win User

'No Internet Access' shown on WiFi - w10 2004

Connected to wifi but no internet access

My computer can connect to wifi and it also says that it has internet access but when i go to every website it says that I'm not connected to internet. I tried to ping to gateway (192.168.1.1) but requested timeout. I can only have like 5 seconds of internet
    access but then high ping then requested timeout. The network adapter (usb) works on other pc. Other devices has internet access. I already reset the network, flush dns, did a clean reinstall of windows (win 10 2004) but the problem persist.

John_05, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

'No Internet Access' shown on WiFi - w10 2004

1. 'No Internet Access' shown on WiFi - w10 2004 - Similar Threads - 'No Internet Access'

2. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet: At work, my computer will connect to the server, but I have no internet access on Wifi. If I use an ethernet, all's well. It worked yesterday. I had the IT guy here. He reverted my computer to the last software update and it did not fix the problem. I am using a Surface Book...
  3. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet: At work, my computer will connect to the server, but I have no internet access on Wifi. If I use an ethernet, all's well. It worked yesterday. I had the IT guy here. He reverted my computer to the last software update and it did not fix the problem. I am using a Surface Book...
  4. No internet access via Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet access via Wifi: Hello.In a couple laptops running under Windows 10 20H2 have the same network issue.One if the laptop have latest updates, one only till July 2021.The problem is, when laptops is connected to the Wifi network was tested a lot of networks I can ping IP address 1.1.1.1, 8.8.8.8...
  5. Wifi connected but no internet access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi connected but no internet access: Hellooo! So my laptop suddenly didnt work and I had to reset everything.. and now my wifi doesnt work.. it is connected, but I have no internet. I also tried if the personal hotspot of my phone would work, but its the same case :( I have no knowledge regarding IT so I tried...
  6. Limited internet Access on both wifi and Ethernet - build W10 1909 and 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Limited internet Access on both wifi and Ethernet - build W10 1909 and 2004: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/teiubesctare28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwz4os/limited_internet_access_on_both_wifi_and_ethernet/
  7. Wifi says "No Internet Access"

Wifi says "No Internet Access": Wifi on my computer says "No Internet Access" but it works fine when I use google. This is a problem because I cant use other apps that require wifi because it thinks I dont have a connection. I had the same problem a few days ago and I thought I fixed it by updating my...
  8. w10 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    w10 2004: Non sono riuscito ad installare w10 2004 : Installazione non riuscita su ‎07/‎06/‎2020 - 0x800704c7 Che fare? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-2004/dc206f5b-d795-4e7f-a32e-3c355997af2b
  9. Connected to wifi but no internet access

Connected to wifi but no internet access: My computer can connect to wifi and it also says that it has internet access but when i go to every website it says that I'm not connected to internet. I tried to ping to gateway 192.168.1.1 but requested timeout. I can only have like 5 seconds of internet access but then...
  10. No internet access on my wifi

No internet access on my wifi: My internet stopped working for all the softwares but Google Chrome. I searched some solutions online but I ended up making the situation worse and now I can't even connect to the wifi. Basically I put the password and it connects, but the wifi icon has the yellow...