Windows 10: No internet access using Google

Discus and support No internet access using Google in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I usually use Yahoo to surf the net and it is OK. But if I try to use Google, I receive a message that I don’t have internet access. How can I change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NavRoberson, Dec 2, 2018.

1. No internet access using Google

I usually use Yahoo to surf the net and it is OK. But if I try to use Google, I receive a message that I don’t have internet access. How can I change this?

:)

NavRoberson, Dec 2, 2018

2. NO ACCESS TO CNN OR GOOGLE WITH WINDOWS 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10 family.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I would suggest you to try to access CNN.com and google.com from Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

To find Internet Explorer, refer to the below steps.

• Tap on Windows Key and click on Search bar.

• Type “Internet Explorer” without the quotes and click on it.

• Then try to check if you are able to access those websites in Internet Explorer.

Get back to us for further assistance on Windows related issues. We will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Dec 2, 2018
  4. No internet access using Google

Unable to access internet with certain programs

I have a Compaq Presario CQ62 running Windows 10. I am unable to access the internet with a couple programs. I downloaded the update from Windows 7 to 10. Everything runs fine but HP's support program and Print Shop V22.

I googled the problem and tried some of the suggestions listed, but I still can't access the internet. I am using Firefox and it connects fine along with Norton Internet Security. Any suggestions?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access]

JamesWiker, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

No internet access using Google

1. No internet access using Google - Similar Threads - internet access using

2. Using mobile hotspot with no internet access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using mobile hotspot with no internet access: Here, someone else has asked this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-hotspot-with-no-internet/2e92a999-5215-46d6-8d3e-d22a22fd287a Since it is locked and no one cares anymore and since it seems the issue is still not solved, I would like to...
  3. Using mobile hotspot with no internet access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using mobile hotspot with no internet access: Here, someone else has asked this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-hotspot-with-no-internet/2e92a999-5215-46d6-8d3e-d22a22fd287a Since it is locked and no one cares anymore and since it seems the issue is still not solved, I would like to...
  4. Using mobile hotspot with no internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No internet access using ethernet

No internet access using ethernet: Good afternoon everyone, I was just browsing the Internet, then i was about to watch a video and it wouldn't load . So i restarted my pc and once everything loaded the ethernet icon said no internet so i looked into this further and in the network status page it said no...
  6. Internet Access Blocked on Google Chrome

Internet Access Blocked on Google Chrome: Until recently, Google Chrome was working on my computer but of late it just says the following: Your Internet access is blocked Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection Try: Checking the connection Checking firewall and antivirus configurations...
  7. access internet through my google

access internet through my google: you people just reset my computer but now I cannot log in thru google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-internet-through-my-google/f1da7134-e85f-46b2-8b5f-ef632b3c3938
  8. Unable to access the internet via Google homepage

Unable to access the internet via Google homepage: I have been unable to access any person or company online for 3 days following yet another update from Windows! Is there anything I can do to put this right? I need to shop on line being partially disabled and these constant updates always upset my PC. I don't use a smart...
  9. accessing google

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    accessing google: How come I get a TLS Security Setting error message when I attemp to log on to Google? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/accessing-google/f5ac823d-f2f3-4223-9575-c201bbd73c04
  10. Using Google Chrome cannot access www.google.com

in Browsers and Email
    Using Google Chrome cannot access www.google.com: Hi all, I do not know what the problem is, but due to hardware limitations, the only browser that runs smoothly on my laptop is Google Chrome. I do have Firefox installed but it runs choppy at best, but google will load on it. I cannot figure this out, but Google will...