Windows 10: no internet access via wireless booster

Discus and support no internet access via wireless booster in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have had the same issue with windows 8.1 and now windows 10 due to the location of my office I have to use a wireless booster this was ok with my old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dave45, Aug 3, 2015.

1. dave45 Win User

no internet access via wireless booster

i have had the same issue with windows 8.1 and now windows 10 due to the location of my office I have to use a wireless booster this was ok with my old lap top but since upgrading I keep getting loss of internet via the booster if I move closer to my rooter all is ok if I switch to this. I was told that this was an issue with Microsoft and they where aware.

I have upgraded to windows 10 as all issues are deemed to have been resolved but if anything it is worse?
    If I run diagnostics it tells router has invalid IP address also my I pad and other wireless products work all ok just cannot use laptop unless I move it nearer to the main router also it will not function at all with windows 10 it would work sometimes with 8.1

:)

dave45, Aug 3, 2015

2. email not working via Wireless Access Point

I have two access points:

- a Wireless Lan Access Point

- an Internet access point via my mobile service provider.

Both can be used without problem to surf the web.

But for e-mail the situation is different.

The email account only works via the Internet access point,

but NOT via the Wireless Lan Access Point.

What am I missing?

Regards,

Paul

paulhermans---01, Aug 3, 2015
  3. X6 niggles

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can help with a couple of niggles I have with my new X6-00 on vodafone?

1, It connects fine wireless networks (at home and at work), but I can only access the internet via the wireless by going into the connectivity menu, selecting the wireless network then ask to start browsing (a long winded way round). If the wireless is
    connected and I try to access the web via the top right media button, it trys to connect via WAP and not wireless. Can the settings be changed to connect automatically via the wireless if available?

2, When trying to access the 360 apps or vodafone store it says there is a problem with my settings, but i can still connect to the internet. Any ideas what settings I need to change for that?

Thanks, TT

timmy_t---01, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

no internet access via wireless booster

1. no internet access via wireless booster - Similar Threads - internet access via

2. Access internet via proxy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access internet via proxy: I am trying to upgrade a old windows program oracle sql developer run on windows server 2016 , as you can see in jpg , when clicking checking update , it asks to setup the http proxy , I am wonder that this server is no need to connect internet via proxy , it can access...
  3. Access internet via proxy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access internet via proxy: I am trying to upgrade a old windows program oracle sql developer run on windows server 2016 , as you can see in jpg , when clicking checking update , it asks to setup the http proxy , I am wonder that this server is no need to connect internet via proxy , it can access...
  4. Accessing wireless internet troubleshooter through taskbar icon or via shortcut link...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing wireless internet troubleshooter through taskbar icon or via shortcut link...: Unfortunately I upgraded to Windows 11. And unfortunately I live in a very remote village in Alaska, where the internet is constantly malfunctioning. To remedy internet connectivity issues in the past with all other versions of Windows, I would right click on the internet...
  5. Accessing wireless internet troubleshooter through taskbar icon or via shortcut link...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accessing wireless internet troubleshooter through taskbar icon or via shortcut link...: Unfortunately I upgraded to Windows 11. And unfortunately I live in a very remote village in Alaska, where the internet is constantly malfunctioning. To remedy internet connectivity issues in the past with all other versions of Windows, I would right click on the internet...
  6. No internet access via Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet access via Wifi: Hello.In a couple laptops running under Windows 10 20H2 have the same network issue.One if the laptop have latest updates, one only till July 2021.The problem is, when laptops is connected to the Wifi network was tested a lot of networks I can ping IP address 1.1.1.1, 8.8.8.8...
  7. Internet booster

Internet booster: I have problem to spread the internet signal all over my house. What can I do to booster the internet signal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-booster/31616ca6-d0c1-4d80-ac6f-eef57844ebaa
  8. Cannot access internet via Wifi

Cannot access internet via Wifi: Split from this thread. An automatic Microsoft update to Windows 10 disabled my WiFi switch so all WiFi on my lap top does not work. I could connect to the internet using a hard wire. Microsoft Tech Support (Windows) is in the process of trying to fix this but with no...
  9. Can connect to internet via ethernet but not wireless

Can connect to internet via ethernet but not wireless: My wireless symbol has changed and I can only connect to the internet when I put the ethernet cable into my laptop. What is wrong>...
  10. "No Internet access" with both Ethernet and wireless

"No Internet access" with both Ethernet and wireless: I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15 and suddenly today I lost all internet access. Whether I'm connected through wireless or through an Ethernet cable, I'm consistently getting the little yellow triangle and "identifying, no internet access". Troubleshooting gives me...