Windows 10: "No Internet access" with both Ethernet and wireless

Discus and support "No Internet access" with both Ethernet and wireless in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15 and suddenly today I lost all internet access. Whether I'm connected through wireless or through an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by maddybt90, Aug 24, 2016.

1. maddybt90 Win User

"No Internet access" with both Ethernet and wireless

I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15 and suddenly today I lost all internet access. Whether I'm connected through wireless or through an Ethernet cable, I'm consistently getting the little yellow triangle and "identifying, no internet access". Troubleshooting gives me "troubleshooter could not identify the problem" every time. I've restarted my computer and my router. I can connect fine on my tablet, and everything's fine on my housemate's computer.

I'm pretty hopeless at computers in general, so I'll totally run whatever tests and things you recommend, I'll just need to be told how.

:)

maddybt90, Aug 24, 2016
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Aug 24, 2016
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Aug 24, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

You need to install the Network drivers for both adapters.

bro67, Aug 24, 2016
  5. maddybt90 Win User
    I tried uninstalling the drivers and rebooting, and nothing changed.

How do I use that tool without Internet access?

maddybt90, Aug 24, 2016
  6. maddybt90 Win User
    Can't connect to my iPhone's personal hotspot either.

maddybt90, Aug 24, 2016
  7. maddybt90 Win User
    A tech support friend stepped me in and walked me through a bunch of commands, and it started working again after some IP configuring and DNS flushing.

maddybt90, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. "No Internet access" with both Ethernet and wireless - Similar Threads - Internet access both

2. Devolo Ethernet - no Internet Access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Devolo Ethernet - no Internet Access: Hi. I'm from Germany and my PC is in German, so some of the stuff I write here isn't exactly how it's phrases in English. The device is a "devolo dLAN 500 AV Wireless+". My PC is connected to it via LAN Cable. That thing is connected to another of it's kind via the power...
  3. No Internet connection on wired Ethernet or wireless

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet connection on wired Ethernet or wireless: I have a Windows 10 desktop that will not connect to the Internet either wired Ethernet or wireless. It previously connected fine through a D-Link DWA-140 USB wireless adapter. I swapped the adapter to an identical machine and it worked fine. I plugged in a known working...
  4. Ethernet has no internet access

Ethernet has no internet access: Pc details: Windows 10 home 64-bit(build 17134), Amd ryzen 1400, 8GB ram Hello, Yesterday my connection was fine, but today i cannot connect to the internet through an ethernet cable. My pc can connect to the router but it says "no internet access". I have tried...
  5. Ethernet disrupts Internet connection for both wired and WiFi

Ethernet disrupts Internet connection for both wired and WiFi: I've been having increasingly worse internet connectivity issues for a while now. I bought a new computer and it was fixed for about 2 years, but then it started again, exactly as before. Recently it became so bad (and no advice from the internet would work) that I bought a...
  6. Wireless / Ethernet connection to internet permanently ON?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wireless / Ethernet connection to internet permanently ON?: Hi As the title reads. Is it safe to have a permanent connection to the internet, even leaving a wired connection plugged in whilst rebooting and signing into the Windows profile? Thanks 58099
  7. Window can't access Internet when use both Wifi and Ethernet.

Window can't access Internet when use both Wifi and Ethernet.: First, Sorry about my English. I have a question. I use Win 10 Pro, when i use both Wifi( have Internet) and Ethernet( In Local have not Internet). Window can't not access internet although Wifi still work well. When i Disable Ethernet, Window access Internet normaly. Please...
  8. Both wireless AND ethernet show yellow triange over icon BUT both work

Both wireless AND ethernet show yellow triange over icon BUT both work: I have several computers, one laptop recently has a new problem. The internet network connection in the corner has a tiny yellow triangle and says the connection is limited and says it is NOT connected to the internet - even though it IS connected to the internet. It does...
  9. Internet connection by ethernet / wireless - always on / plugged in?

Internet connection by ethernet / wireless - always on / plugged in?: Hi Sorry if not the correct place to ask, but do people usually leave their internet connection always connected to online? Whether connected by ethernet or via wireless? I tend to plug when logging off and re-plug in when fully booted up and logged into windows....
  10. slower internet connection on ethernet than wireless

slower internet connection on ethernet than wireless: i have a AC600 wifi adapter and a ASUS rt-ac1200g+ router, we pay for 100mbps down. i can hit 30mbps on the wifi adapter but when i try ethernet it is locked at 10mbps at full duplex which is really weird. i have tried cat5e/6/7 but all does the same. i have tried in cmd...