Windows 10: "No Internet access" with both Ethernet and wireless

Discus and support "No Internet access" with both Ethernet and wireless in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15 and suddenly today I lost all internet access. Whether I'm connected through wireless or through an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by maddybt90, Aug 24, 2016.

1. maddybt90 Win User

"No Internet access" with both Ethernet and wireless

I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15 and suddenly today I lost all internet access. Whether I'm connected through wireless or through an Ethernet cable, I'm consistently getting the little yellow triangle and "identifying, no internet access". Troubleshooting gives me "troubleshooter could not identify the problem" every time. I've restarted my computer and my router. I can connect fine on my tablet, and everything's fine on my housemate's computer.

I'm pretty hopeless at computers in general, so I'll totally run whatever tests and things you recommend, I'll just need to be told how.

:)

maddybt90, Aug 24, 2016
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Aug 24, 2016
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Aug 24, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

You need to install the Network drivers for both adapters.

bro67, Aug 24, 2016
  5. maddybt90 Win User
    I tried uninstalling the drivers and rebooting, and nothing changed.

How do I use that tool without Internet access?

maddybt90, Aug 24, 2016
  6. maddybt90 Win User
    Can't connect to my iPhone's personal hotspot either.

maddybt90, Aug 24, 2016
  7. maddybt90 Win User
    A tech support friend stepped me in and walked me through a bunch of commands, and it started working again after some IP configuring and DNS flushing.

maddybt90, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. "No Internet access" with both Ethernet and wireless - Similar Threads - Internet access both

2. Random internet disconnections for both Ethernet and Wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random internet disconnections for both Ethernet and Wireless: Win 11 Home 22H2Randomly, I get disconnected from the internet. I've looked at numerous Youtube videos and websites trying to find a solution to my problem. Nothing seems to work. What is really frustrating is I've run the troubleshooter for internet issues. The...
  3. Random internet disconnections for both Ethernet and Wireless

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random internet disconnections for both Ethernet and Wireless: Win 11 Home 22H2Randomly, I get disconnected from the internet. I've looked at numerous Youtube videos and websites trying to find a solution to my problem. Nothing seems to work. What is really frustrating is I've run the troubleshooter for internet issues. The...
  4. Slow internet, both wired and wireless

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow internet, both wired and wireless: two computers side by side, similar hardware dell i7 win 10 pro running fine, dell i3 win 10 slower, one running 200 MBPS, other won't go over 15 MBPS, checked as many setting as possible. slower unit running Win 10, unit running faster is win 10 pro, any help appreciated....
  5. No Internet Access Ethernet

No Internet Access Ethernet: Recently, my PC has started to not receive any internet connection even with the ethernet plugged into the PC's port and both the PC and the Routers ports both lit up. My PC detects that the ethernet is plugged in yet I am receiving no connection. When I go into my ethernet's...
  6. Ethernet not accessing internet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet not accessing internet?: Hello all, I recently decided to commit to the ways of the Ethernet and it hasn’t gone exactly as I had hoped. I got a 100ft cat 6 cable that recognizes its connected to my router, but isn’t able to load any websites and says, “no internet access”. I tested the cable my...
  7. Ethernet connected but no access to internet.

Ethernet connected but no access to internet.: I just moved and I'm having trouble connecting to the internet. There is no ethernet port in my room so I'm using a tp-link av1000 adapter. I do not have wifi on my computer it was custom built. When I go to ethernet status for the network I can see that it is sending and...
  8. No Internet connection on wired Ethernet or wireless

No Internet connection on wired Ethernet or wireless: I have a Windows 10 desktop that will not connect to the Internet either wired Ethernet or wireless. It previously connected fine through a D-Link DWA-140 USB wireless adapter. I swapped the adapter to an identical machine and it worked fine. I plugged in a known working...
  9. Wireless / Ethernet connection to internet permanently ON?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wireless / Ethernet connection to internet permanently ON?: Hi As the title reads. Is it safe to have a permanent connection to the internet, even leaving a wired connection plugged in whilst rebooting and signing into the Windows profile? Thanks 58099
  10. Window can't access Internet when use both Wifi and Ethernet.

Window can't access Internet when use both Wifi and Ethernet.: First, Sorry about my English. I have a question. I use Win 10 Pro, when i use both Wifi( have Internet) and Ethernet( In Local have not Internet). Window can't not access internet although Wifi still work well. When i Disable Ethernet, Window access Internet normaly. Please...