Windows 10: No internet access your device can only acces other device on your local network. Windows 11

Discus and support No internet access your device can only acces other device on your local network. Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought a new Ethernet cable, and when I connected it to my laptop it couldn't connect to the internet it said "No internet access your device can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rizz Dhr, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Rizz Dhr Win User

No internet access your device can only acces other device on your local network. Windows 11

So I bought a new Ethernet cable, and when I connected it to my laptop it couldn't connect to the internet it said "No internet access your device can only access other device on your local network" how can I fix it?

:)

Rizz Dhr, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Seany1212 Win User

Small business Wifi Network for 20-30 Devices?

I have been looking at this exact problem myself with the same range of numbers. I've found there are a wide range of choices and performance of the network very much depends on how much money you're willing to put into it.

Our wifi consisted of a single modem/router and the devices were only requesting internet access, the problem we were getting was either devices getting dropped off the network or just very little internet access at all when it was connected. From doing some studying I concluded that i could improve the performance by separating the roles, having a modem dealing with the connection to the outside world and DHCP and having a more powerful router handle the wireless devices (the router I was looking at was the model down from your suggested one, the Asus RT-N66U), you could probably go one further and add a low spec'd server box dealing with DHCP, DNS, etc. This was the cheapest option but left no real room for scaling up devices.

The other was as has been suggested, getting a wireless controller/gateway with multiple access points, obviously the cost scales higher but you also increase the overall capacity of the network with good performance, and usually with a good controller you can further add more access points to increase range/devices.

I think in this case it's very much you get what you pay for.

Seany1212, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Bree Win User
    Is Local file sharing between devices possible without internet?

Specifically, go to your router's admin page and disconnect it from your ISP. Even my ISP-supplied router can do that. Then your router will still support and manage your local network, but nothing on your network can connect to the outside world.

No internet access your device can only acces other device on your local network. Windows 11 364698d1650226526t-local-file-sharing-between-devices-possible-without-internet-image.png

4. topgundcp Win User

No internet access your device can only acces other device on your local network. Windows 11

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

No internet access your device can only acces other device on your local network. Windows 11 97987d1485971061t-connecting-computer-no-internet-connection-network-printer-.png
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

No internet access your device can only acces other device on your local network. Windows 11 98003d1485971061t-connecting-computer-no-internet-connection-network-printer-b.png

topgundcp, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

1. No internet access your device can only acces other device on your local network. Windows 11 - Similar Threads - internet access device

2. Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!: Symptoms: You can see one PC from another device, but you cannot access it. The error I had was 0x80070035 & something along the lines of "network path not found".FIX: Control Panel -> System and Secutiry -> Windows Firewall -> Advanced settings -> Inbound AND Outbound rules...
  3. Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!: Symptoms: You can see one PC from another device, but you cannot access it. The error I had was 0x80070035 & something along the lines of "network path not found".FIX: Control Panel -> System and Secutiry -> Windows Firewall -> Advanced settings -> Inbound AND Outbound rules...
  4. Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why can’t I fix your device can only access other devices on your local network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I fix your device can only access other devices on your local network: This is only happening on my computer no other devices I’ve tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-fix-your-device-can-only-access-other/27a25b90-bc36-47d9-beda-f816eb32f1a0
  6. Why can’t I fix your device can only access other devices on your local network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can’t I fix your device can only access other devices on your local network: This is only happening on my computer no other devices I’ve tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-fix-your-device-can-only-access-other/27a25b90-bc36-47d9-beda-f816eb32f1a0
  7. No internet access your device can only acces other device on your local network. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet access your device can only acces other device on your local network. Windows 11: So I bought a new Ethernet cable, and when I connected it to my laptop it couldn't connect to the internet it said "No internet access your device can only access other device on your local network" how can I fix it?...
  8. How to access all your photos on your device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to access all your photos on your device?: I am trying to access all my photos on my Amazon Fire Tablet 10+ and use them in MS OneNote but when I try to insert a pic it only gives me access to a very small group of my pics. Is there a setting that I am missing?...
  9. No Windows devices in Local network can connect to internet after WiFi access point install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Windows devices in Local network can connect to internet after WiFi access point install: Hi all,none of my Windows devices can seem to connect to the internet after installation of WiFi access points. After, running troubleshooting on all computers they all display the same message: "The computer appears to be configured correctly but, the device or resource...
  10. W10 no longer can access other devices on network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    W10 no longer can access other devices on network.: I THINK I found the problem/answer in another thread, ... but it is an old thread and I am not sure. That thread is here: Cannot access shared network drive In any case, here is the case: Computer #1 DELL W10-64 Computer #2 Toshiba W7-64 Computer #3 Acer W7-32 NAT...