Windows 10: No internet after last update

Discus and support No internet after last update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After build 21296 i installed the Cumulative update. The result was that i couldn't access my pin number and I had to reset my Ms password. After that,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by selaflaure, Jan 27, 2021.

1. No internet after last update

After build 21296 i installed the Cumulative update. The result was that i couldn't access my pin number and I had to reset my Ms password. After that, I saw I had no Internet. No troubleshooter worked. I couldn't reset my PC, I can't do anything anymore. Please tell me what to do.

:)

selaflaure, Jan 27, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond No internet after last update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 27, 2021
  4. No internet after last update

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

No internet after last update

1. No internet after last update - Similar Threads - internet last update

2. Disconnection from the Internet after the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnection from the Internet after the last Windows update: Hi, I have an internet access problem after the last Windows update. Despite the network connection, Internet access continues to drop. Does anyone know the solution?...
  3. Disconnection from the Internet after the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disconnection from the Internet after the last Windows update: Hi, I have an internet access problem after the last Windows update. Despite the network connection, Internet access continues to drop. Does anyone know the solution?...
  4. Disconnection from the Internet after the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. After the last windows update, I can't use the internet

After the last windows update, I can't use the internet: On 11/9/2020, I downloaded the last windows update, then when I started the system at normal boot there was no internet connection and the message "Err_connection_aborted" appeared in browser, however notifications continued to appear normally as if the internet connection...
  6. Internet malfunctions after last Windows update

Internet malfunctions after last Windows update: I recently upgraded my laptop to the latest version of Windows 10, and since then certain websites could not be accessed, it sends an error message over the internet. Thanks for your help....
  7. Very poor internet speed after last win 10 update

Very poor internet speed after last win 10 update: Hello, as title sais - after the last update I have to do a network reset to get my connection speed to normal. I am on a 1 GBps fiber optic and constantly getting 5mbps after the last update. Yes drivers are up-to-date, yes I've spoken to my provider etcetc. Please do...
  8. No internet connection after last security update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No internet connection after last security update.: Hi guys, just installed the lastest security update (KB4512937). Since then I have no access to the internet despite the network shows access to the Internet. Reset does not help. I suspect some problem wit the firewall service. The Windows Firewall service will not start...
  9. Internet slow after last Windows update

Internet slow after last Windows update: I used to have an internet speed of 50Mbps on my wifi in my laptop Acer 5830, Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 PCI-E which has only 2.4Ghz . On the network cable, the speed used to go up to 90Mbps on my internet connection. I can test my internet connection on my phone and it gives...
  10. problems after last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problems after last update: Hi, I got my PC updated lately and now have alot of problems. Sleep button disapeared, power settings disapeard, cannot turn off display, my nvidia card is not working and have some graphic glitches while scrolling internet pages. Also got blurry apps even they weren´t...