Windows 10: No internet and no internet icon in the taskbar.

Discus and support No internet and no internet icon in the taskbar. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i started my pc up, i had no sound detection at all i fixed it and i had no internet and internet icon. And after a while Antimalware Service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SanderGr, Apr 13, 2020.

1. SanderGr Win User

No internet and no internet icon in the taskbar.

When i started my pc up, i had no sound detection at all i fixed it and i had no internet and internet icon. And after a while Antimalware Service Executable uses insane usage of CPU with some other processes. Please help i can’t launch any anti virus because i don’t have any internet, and windows defender says everythings fine.

:)

SanderGr, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Airider Win User

how to control taskbar Internet icon 1909?

The taskbar Internet icon often contradicts what the rest of Windows 1909 indicates as happening (and contradicts what actually Is happening with the Internet connection)

I have been asking for WEEKS so far in tenforums with NO replies and NO advice and NO suggestions!

Internet icon often not showing on taskbar with Mobile Partner

Have found some work-arounds which are (only!) sometimes effective; the only one that solidly works (and then only for 1 - 3 days max) is to uninstall/re-install Mobile Partner (which never had such problems in 1703 or 1903) .... or use a different port, which then only works for 1 - 3 days.

Airider, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Pin Internet Explorer on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to know about the internet explorer icon on taskbar.

I will certainly help you with this.

Please provide the below information.

1. What exactly happen when you click on the icon on taskbar?

2. Are you trying to use Internet Explorer instead of Microsoft Edge?

3. What exactly you are referring to when you say "it Bing"?

If you are trying to use the Internet Explorer from taskbar, I would like to inform you that by default it shows for Microsoft Edge, if you want to pin the Internet Explorer to taskbar, then I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

a. Press Windows key+R.

b. Type iexplore and press enter.

c. Right click on the Internet Explorer on taskbar and click on pin to taskbar.

I hope this helps. Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Shubham Chaubey, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

1. No internet and no internet icon in the taskbar. - Similar Threads - internet internet icon

2. Taskbar internet icon says No Internet.... "crossed out globe"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar internet icon says No Internet.... "crossed out globe": I am submitting a fix rather than looking for a fix. Fairly new computer with Windows 11 recently began showing 'no internet' globe in my Taskbar but I had perfectly good internet connection. Rather weird. After some searching, I found my fix. Go to registry...
  3. No internet and no icon in taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet and no icon in taskbar.: I did something to my pc windows 10, self inflicted. I lost my sound, bluetooth and I have no internet. There is no icon in the taskbar and no connection can be made to wifi. Internet is working as tablet and tv is ok. "Network connections folder is empty" I must of deleted...
  4. No internet and no icon in taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet and no icon in taskbar.: I did something to my pc windows 10, self inflicted. I lost my sound, bluetooth and I have no internet. There is no icon in the taskbar and no connection can be made to wifi. Internet is working as tablet and tv is ok. "Network connections folder is empty" I must of deleted...
  5. No internet and no icon in taskbar.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Internet icon not showing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet icon not showing in taskbar: the wifi icon is not showing up in the taskbar if i drag the battery or volume icon to the empty space it disappears and the wifi icon comes back i dont know how to fix it please help...
  7. Internet icon not showing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet icon not showing in taskbar: the wifi icon is not showing up in the taskbar if i drag the battery or volume icon to the empty space it disappears and the wifi icon comes back i dont know how to fix it please help...
  8. Internet icon not showing in taskbar

9. Internet Icon Not Showing In Taskbar

Internet Icon Not Showing In Taskbar: Internet Icon Not Showing In Taskbar, I cant on/off it in personalization settings tab, the icons are greyed out in personalization taskbar tab, regedit method not working, gpedit also isnt working for me it says "couldnt create a MMC snap in" i tried to fix it with all the...
  10. Internet Icon in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Icon in Taskbar: Hey all, I'm having this issue on Windows 10 where I'm online typing this message but the icon and icon text says that I'm connected to a network but have no internet access. Clearly it's not a huge deal but it would be helpful if someone could explain this to me or tell me...