Windows 10: No internet briefly after startup/sleep.

Discus and support No internet briefly after startup/sleep. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My PC has no internet briefly after startup or when waking up from sleep. When i managed to catch it with troubleshooter it told me i have no ethernet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LordNecrosian, Sep 22, 2020.

1. No internet briefly after startup/sleep.

My PC has no internet briefly after startup or when waking up from sleep. When i managed to catch it with troubleshooter it told me i have no ethernet cable connected the seconds later connected to the internet.

I tried to disable powersaving mode on the adapter, it had no effect.

This problem started few weeks back. Anyone else had this problem before?

submitted by /u/LordNecrosian
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LordNecrosian, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 22, 2020
  3. New strange item in startup: KernelFaultCheck???

search for it on teh internet .something like "kernelfaultcheck startup".there are web sites taht just list startup items

francis511, Sep 22, 2020
  4. No internet briefly after startup/sleep.

Display will not sleep.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you solve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select the time limit for the system to go to sleep from the drop down list.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

No internet briefly after startup/sleep.

1. No internet briefly after startup/sleep. - Similar Threads - internet briefly startup

2. "Connected, no internet" after startup on pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Connected, no internet" after startup on pc.: Just now a problem occurred on my computer.Ok so, I play counter strike, and i installed a "server picker" which picks servers only from a specific region for matchmaking, first time i ran it, my internet adapter started acting up, connecting, disconnecting, the whole...
  3. "Connected, no internet" after startup on pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Connected, no internet" after startup on pc.: Just now a problem occurred on my computer.Ok so, I play counter strike, and i installed a "server picker" which picks servers only from a specific region for matchmaking, first time i ran it, my internet adapter started acting up, connecting, disconnecting, the whole...
  4. "Connected, no internet" after startup on pc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. BLACK SCREEN BRIEFLY UPON STARTUP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLACK SCREEN BRIEFLY UPON STARTUP: The last few times I have booted up my computer it has taken longer than usual. A black screen appears for about 8 seconds before it successfully boots. I have an SSD drive, so it normally boots very rapidly. I had run Powershell chkdsk /x /f /r and boot up was fine afterward...
  6. No Internet on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet on startup: The Problem:When I start up my pc there’s no internet but when I unplug the ethernet cable for 10-20 seconds and plug it back in it works. I’ve had this problem on my old motherboard.Things I’ve tried:-Updating Drivers. I've downloaded the latest drivers from motherboard...
  7. Lockdown screen is briefly displayed during startup . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockdown screen is briefly displayed during startup . . .: I have two Windows 10 computers. The lockdown screen is briefly displayed during startup on one of the computers. On the other computer, the lockdown is not displayed during startup.Where in settings do I go to enable or disable display of the lockdown screen during startup?...
  8. Desktop Briefly flashs at startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Briefly flashs at startup: after logging on my computer, it loads my desktop with my background and taskbar. Then starts flashing rapidly between black nothingness and a my desktop (taskbar flashes glitchily as well) And then another 30ish seconds it all goes back to normal and the computer works...
  9. touchpad not responding, this appears very briefly after startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    touchpad not responding, this appears very briefly after startup: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Terrarian03 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kaxnlx/touchpad_not_responding_this_appears_very_briefly/
  10. Repeated BSOD Briefly after Startup, ntoskrnl.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSOD Briefly after Startup, ntoskrnl.sys: Hey all, I upgraded to Win 10 a couple days ago after forcing it to realize that the update was available for download. It had been working fine for a few days, but today my computer crashed several times a few minutes after restarting. The usual process when this happens is...