Windows 10: No internet briefly after startup/sleep.

Discus and support No internet briefly after startup/sleep. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My PC has no internet briefly after startup or when waking up from sleep. When i managed to catch it with troubleshooter it told me i have no ethernet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LordNecrosian, Sep 22, 2020.

1. No internet briefly after startup/sleep.

My PC has no internet briefly after startup or when waking up from sleep. When i managed to catch it with troubleshooter it told me i have no ethernet cable connected the seconds later connected to the internet.

I tried to disable powersaving mode on the adapter, it had no effect.

This problem started few weeks back. Anyone else had this problem before?

submitted by /u/LordNecrosian
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LordNecrosian, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 22, 2020
  3. New strange item in startup: KernelFaultCheck???

search for it on teh internet .something like "kernelfaultcheck startup".there are web sites taht just list startup items

francis511, Sep 22, 2020
  4. No internet briefly after startup/sleep.

Display will not sleep.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you solve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select the time limit for the system to go to sleep from the drop down list.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

No internet briefly after startup/sleep.

1. No internet briefly after startup/sleep. - Similar Threads - internet briefly startup

2. Keyboard won't activate after sleep mode/startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard won't activate after sleep mode/startup: After sleeping my laptop overnight, I opened the lid to wake it up. The screen turned on but the keyboard backlight did not. The keyboard did not work: I couldn't type or use any keys including the function keys. The mouse did not work: the cursor did not move on the screen...
  3. Sleep startup problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep startup problems: If i don't use my laptop for more than 10 minutes or so, the screen goes black and doesn't start back until i force start it back. I have tried all the basic trouble shootings, but none of them worked. Thanks in advance...
  4. Desktop Shuts Down After Sleep, BSOD on Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Shuts Down After Sleep, BSOD on Startup: Good Morning, My desktop has recently started to shut down after being put to sleep. It only appears to shut down after several hours of sleep (ie overnight). I checked my power settings and hibernate is set to never. Additionally, upon starting back up, I get a BSOD with...
  5. My internet slows down after 'sleeping'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet slows down after 'sleeping': Hi, I just got a brand new PC 1.5 month ago, but I have noticed whenever I leave my PC and it goes into sleeping mode - and wake it up again, my internet is slow despite Speedtest.net shows I have full 300 Mbps speed. I have tested it on a few sites, where fx the graphics...
  6. Freeze/BSOD after sleep and with fast startup enabled

Freeze/BSOD after sleep and with fast startup enabled: Hey there! I have this strange problem since I have installed 2x8GB DDR3 memory on my Desktop computer. Sometimes when I start the computer with Fast Startup enabled I have BSOD with ... well you will see in the dmp files - DRIVER IRQ LESS OR EQUAL, NTSOKRNL or...
  7. Repeated BSOD Briefly after Startup, ntoskrnl.sys

Repeated BSOD Briefly after Startup, ntoskrnl.sys: Hey all, I upgraded to Win 10 a couple days ago after forcing it to realize that the update was available for download. It had been working fine for a few days, but today my computer crashed several times a few minutes after restarting. The usual process when this happens is...
  8. No internet connection for 30 seconds after startup

No internet connection for 30 seconds after startup: When I turn my computer on and log in, I have no internet connection for about 30 seconds. This sounds like it's not a big deal, but I have a bunch of programs that run on startup and require internet access, and they aren't happy about the lack of connection. If I run...
  9. Delayed Network Connectivity after Sleep or Startup

Delayed Network Connectivity after Sleep or Startup: I have Windows 10 Pro installation on an ASUS Z170-A motherboard, Intel i5-660K processor, and an embedded Gigabit Intel LAN connection with an Intel I219-V Gigabit LAN network adapter with current drivers and BIOS. Upon startup/sign in or after sleep the network does not...
  10. MMC.exe after Creators Update briefly hangs

in Windows 10 Support
    MMC.exe after Creators Update briefly hangs: I noticed a minor issue after upgrading my 7-year old Lenovo ThinkPad to the Creators Update. In wandering through Device Manager to see what drivers may have been updated, I noticed that on occasion when I clicked on the "Driver" tab of a particular device, it would not...