Windows 10: No internet connection after uninstalling Killer Performance Suite

Discus and support No internet connection after uninstalling Killer Performance Suite in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently, I deleted Killer Performance Suite and it was fine until i shut down and came back later and I had no internet connection. I thought that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zyxlla, Mar 27, 2021.

1. /u/zyxlla Win User

No internet connection after uninstalling Killer Performance Suite

Recently, I deleted Killer Performance Suite and it was fine until i shut down and came back later and I had no internet connection. I thought that maybe I needed Killer Network Services to run my wifi so I did a clean install (using the uninstaller then installing it) of the latest Killer Performance Suite via thumbdrive however I was not able to get my internet connection back. I tried everything I watched from youtube videos from uninstalling and updating drivers to resetting network to resetting my laptop and nothing worked. Please help

submitted by /u/zyxlla
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zyxlla, Mar 27, 2021
  2. karljchan Win User

Killer Performance Suite Issue

Hi guys, I have some issues regarding the latest Killer Performance Suite.

Yesterday i wanted to install the latest driver from Killer Networking - Driver Downloads.
    The version was 1.1.56.1572.

I first tried to uninstall the current driver i am using, but what was strange was that there were two killer performance suite in my add/remove program, the current version i am using and the one previous to that. Anyway i tried deleting both but during the uninstallation, an error poped and said i couldnt delete the killer n-driver. So i was told to delete the registry via regedit via regedit (wasn't sure it was smart but it was late and i just wanted to sleep as i had work in the morning).

Anyway, that seemed to have done the trick. After restarting my laptop, i then tried installing the latest driver but then i receive this error:
    "The installation of killer wireless-n driver 64 bit appears to have failed. Would you like to continue"

I did continue and aftert a restart my wifi just didnt work, after checking the network adapter via device manager and it told me that it has an error code 52: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the driver. The driver version was also very old and dates back all the way to 2006. This is weird because it never happened before. And now ive been going back and forth trying to install and uninstall but keep getting the same errors.

I am stuck right and would appreciate any help i can get, thank you for your kind assistance,

karljchan, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Morasder Win User
    No internet (Killer E2200) after update Windows 10

Already tried that while following the Killer Networking guide I mentioned in my original post. But figured I would try so again, using the Driver Only this time.

First of all, this Killer stuff is hard to get rid off. Following the guides of Killer Networking themselves, I closed all Killer related processesses and services in the Task manager and removed all killer related apps in the Apps and Features (Killer Drivers
    / Killer Performance Driver Suite / The Killer Performance Suite removed).

Because one of the apps was giving trouble uninstalling, following another Killer Networking guide, I removed everything with the Killer Removal Tool. This did not help. Then used the Windows tool to remove blocking apps to remove everything Killer related
    (including Killer Network Manager). After that there were no more Killer apps in the Apps and Features, and the Windows tool did not list any more Killer processes. Somehow though, Killer Control Center survived this onslaught and is sitting there mockingly
    on my desktop and starting automatically every time I restart. I cannot get it away.

Anyway, since the drivers were gone, I installed the driver only version, restarted the computer, but still can't access the network.

I am baffled by how much trouble this is causing, and also by how many guides Killer Networking has to deal or bypass with their products, and it still does not work.

Morasder, Mar 27, 2021
  4. No internet connection after uninstalling Killer Performance Suite

No internet (Killer E2200) after update Windows 10

Hello Morasder,

I am the official support for Killer Networking.

Unfortunately, this seems to be more of a Windows Update issue than an issue with the Killer Drivers, and it's not related to the Killer Suite at all. The issue is that, when Windows updates to the fall creator's update, something disconnects between the
    driver and the OS, causing this error. This is evident by the fact that rolling back always fixes the issue, and that many people are using these same drivers on the Windows Fall Creator's Update without any problems.

You already have ready my knowledge base article on the subject. I suspect that the ultimate fix will come in a later Windows update. For now, though, I do have a theory on what might help, but I have yet to get much confirmation, and I have not been able
    to duplicate the issue enough to know for sure. I will share my idea with you, though, and hopefully it will help you.

My idea is that stripping the driver down to the "inbox" driver, or the driver that is preinstalled with Windows, then allowing the update, should result in a healthy Ethernet adapter and connection. Then you should be able to update to the latest driver.
    Here are the steps:

• Download the latest Killer Control Center from here - https://www.killernetworking.com/driver-downloads/item/killer-control-center-x64 - for later installation.
    • Right-click Start
    • Click Apps and Features
    • Uninstall everything "Killer", including "Killer Performance Driver Suite" and any variations. This will also include the Killer Network Manager. Literally anything with "Killer" in it.
    • Restart your machine by clicking Start > Power > Restart
    • Right-click Start
    • Click Device Manager
    • Double-click Network Adapters
    • Right-click your E2200 and click Uninstall device
    • Put a check in the box for Delete the driver software for this device if it appears.
    • Click Uninstall
    • Click Action > Scan for hardware changes. The E2200 should reappear.
    • Repeat steps 9-12, but only for as long as Delete the driver software for this device appears. Each time you do this, you are deleting a previously installed driver. We want them all gone. Once there i no option to
      Delete the driver software for this device, move on to step 13. The E2200 will likely always reappear, and that is fine, as it is just reinstalling the default driver.
    • Restart your machine by clicking Start > Power > Restart
    • Allow the Fall Creator's Update to go through. In your case, take your connection off of "Metered" and then check for updates, and it should go through.
    • Hopefully the E2200 will be working when it comes out the other side. At that point, you can install the latest Killer Control Center package, and be good to go.

Please let me know if this works for you. I'm trying to get some further confirmation before I add it as a definite fix on our KB. You can contact me directly at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Also contact me if this doesn't work, as I have a few other ideas.

Killer Support, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

No internet connection after uninstalling Killer Performance Suite

1. No internet connection after uninstalling Killer Performance Suite - Similar Threads - internet connection uninstalling

2. Uninstall Killer Network?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Killer Network?: Few days ago, I uninstalled Killer Performance Suite from Control Panel as it was taking memory running in background for no reason. Now it came back from windows update, and it is not even there in Control Panel so I can uninstall it.Also, it is showing this is installed in...
  3. Uninstall Killer Network?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Killer Network?: Few days ago, I uninstalled Killer Performance Suite from Control Panel as it was taking memory running in background for no reason. Now it came back from windows update, and it is not even there in Control Panel so I can uninstall it.Also, it is showing this is installed in...
  4. uninstall Cyberlink Media Suite 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstall Cyberlink Media Suite 10: When I try to uninstall Cyber link Media Suite 10 in Programs and applications all that shows up in uninstall wizard is Cyberlink Power2go7. When I click to uninstall it says wizard has uninstalled but it still shows it is there an is using up 246 mb, How do I get rid of...
  5. Unable to completely uninstall Norton Security Suite

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to completely uninstall Norton Security Suite: Hello, I'm Unable to completely uninstall Norton Security Suite. When I check the Windows Defender Security Center it shows a Red icon w/ an X and asks to open Norton Security Suite When I click the Icon it shows that I have two Security Suites installed. ( I just...
  6. Uninstall McAfee Suites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall McAfee Suites: I have tried unsuccessfully to uninstall McAfee Suites. I think it is interfering with my current security suites. McAfee may have been previously downloaded or unintentionally through some other source. Any advice on how to accomplish? I've tried the uninstall within the...
  7. Killer vs. Intel network cards performance

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Killer vs. Intel network cards performance: I happen to have a family of three Dell machines in the house - a new arrival XPS 9360, an old beast Precision M4800 and an "aspiring" Inspirion 5667. The new XPS 9360 is equipped with the Killer 1535 wifi card while the old models came with Intel cards. I've run tens of...
  8. Killer Performance Suite Issue

Killer Performance Suite Issue: Hi guys, I have some issues regarding the latest Killer Performance Suite. Yesterday i wanted to install the latest driver from Killer Networking - Driver Downloads. The version was 1.1.56.1572. I first tried to uninstall the current driver i am using, but what was...
  9. Stand alone driver for Killer networking suite?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stand alone driver for Killer networking suite?: Currently have an MSI GT80 laptop and really getting annoyed with all the slow connections, drops etc with this suite (i'm sure its the culprit as reading other reviews posts etc) and wondering how i can go about getting rid of the suite and installing a standard driver from...
  10. After uninstalling AVG, no internet

After uninstalling AVG, no internet: Here's what happened to a friend's laptop (with windows 10 x64). He had Avg free installed and asked me to remove it and install something else. I uninstalled it restarted and lo and behold, no internet. Wifi was connected though, everything ok in device manager as well. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no more internet after uninstalling killer suite

2. no internet killer service not running