Windows 10: No internet connection after using vpn

Discus and support No internet connection after using vpn in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So basically what the subject line reads. I used a vpn Protonvpn. I read to use a vpn for online gaming so internet providers won't slow your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MinDee777, Nov 22, 2019.

1. MinDee777 Win User

No internet connection after using vpn

So basically what the subject line reads. I used a vpn Protonvpn. I read to use a vpn for online gaming so internet providers won't slow your connection. I obviously did it after I had a laggy connection on Black desert. It worked but I did not want to use the vpn all the time. I turned it off now I can not connect to the internet unless I am on the vpn. I even uninstalled it and then I was really effed bc I could not get on the internet at all! Thankfully I still had the download to the vpn just so I could find an answer to this. I know this has to be a easy fix. Everything I read was really well stuff I am not going to do because I know if I do it I will mess up my computer even more. So how do I use my regular wifi when I turn off a vpn? I have windows 10 if that matters. Anyways Thanks yall.

:)

MinDee777, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Nov 22, 2019
  3. SUB
    SuB Win User
    Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

4. P4-630 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin No internet connection after using vpn :D

P4-630, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

1. No internet connection after using vpn - Similar Threads - internet connection using

2. windows apps cannot connect to internet without using VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows apps cannot connect to internet without using VPN: Hi all: A couple of windows apps Microsoft to do, pocket casts, OneNote, feedback hub always say they are unable to connect to the internet. But as soon as I connect to the internet using a VPN, they work perfectly. I use windscribe VPN Other apps such as messenger, Spotify,...
  3. Network connected but no internet on VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network connected but no internet on VPN: I use nordvpn and yourphone apps. When I am connected to my vpn I cannot connect to my phone. I disable vpn and it works until my vpn reumes and then nada,\. When I connect to my vpn I get a message"Connected,no internet" yet I can access the internet....
  4. No Internet Connection After Using VPN

No Internet Connection After Using VPN: Hi, my PC couldn’t connect to the internet every now and then after I use my VPN. It’s been going on for a year, and every time I had to soft format / format my PC completely. It’s really a hassle. And I just noticed recently that the cause was the VPN. Any help on how to...
  5. No Internet Connection When VPN Is Connected

No Internet Connection When VPN Is Connected: This particular issue has been going on for almost a month now. My companies IT department is still trying to figure out the root cause. Below is a list of isolation / troubleshooting i've done. Issue: Once connected to the work VPN (successfully) the internet connection...
  6. Internet VPN connection

Internet VPN connection: How to allow your device to automatically detect the username and password you set to your VPN connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-vpn-connection/16b5da19-a006-407e-b2d9-92f219f62c13
  7. No internet connection after disabling vpn.

No internet connection after disabling vpn.: why can't I connect to internet after disabling ipvanish (vpn). I enable vpn and I can browse, but when disabled the internet will not connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-connection-after-disabling-vpn/6f20375e-6cfd-4d3e-ba5c-c8eee0f5d89e
  8. After connecting to VPN the internet breaks down

After connecting to VPN the internet breaks down: Hello all, when I connect to my company's VPN fhrough Microsoft, the internet conneciton breaks down. It doesn't matter which router or provider I am connected to. Computer model: DELL System: Windows 10 Home, 10.0.17134 Build 17134 Type of connection: WiFi VPN type:...
  9. No Internet access after sharing HotSpot VPN connection

No Internet access after sharing HotSpot VPN connection: Hi, I have an strange problem. I can connect HotSpot VPN connection successfully but there is no any Internet on mobile device from my laptop. I have Windows 10 Home (Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134). It was working few days ago, but suddenly it has stopped working without...
  10. Using the internet after using VPN

Using the internet after using VPN: I used a vpn that I downloaded from the windows store It worked But Im having issues now with my connection When Im not using it my ethernet connection doesnt work for some apps Chrome and steam work but like windows mail or onedrive dont work because they read I dont have an...