Windows 10: No internet connection after windows 10 clean install

Discus and support No internet connection after windows 10 clean install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I did a windows 10 clean install and now i cant connect to the internet? I went to device manager and under other devices it shows that things are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AI Phoenixity, Mar 7, 2021.

1. No internet connection after windows 10 clean install

I did a windows 10 clean install and now i cant connect to the internet? I went to device manager and under other devices it shows that things are missing like ethernet controller, pci devices, and other things? What do i do? Should i just clean install again?

:)

AI Phoenixity, Mar 7, 2021

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 7, 2021
  4. No internet connection after windows 10 clean install

Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

No internet connection after windows 10 clean install

1. No internet connection after windows 10 clean install - Similar Threads - internet connection clean

2. No Internet connection after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Internet connection after installing windows 10: I have a MacOS and have downloaded and installed windows 10 on a seperate partition.During the installation I had to select “Limited setup as I did not have an internet connection.When the installation was finished I still could not set up an inner connection.I live in an Age...
  3. No Internet connection after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Internet connection after installing windows 10: I have a MacOS and have downloaded and installed windows 10 on a seperate partition.During the installation I had to select “Limited setup as I did not have an internet connection.When the installation was finished I still could not set up an inner connection.I live in an Age...
  4. No Internet connection after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 cant connect to Ethernet after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 cant connect to Ethernet after clean install: We have two pc's both connected to a NAS unit by a wired connection. After an update, one computer refused to boot up, continually saying it was repairing itself. Eventually there was no alternative but to re-install W10. Now the pc wont connect to our network. Our network...
  6. Problem with internet connection after Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with internet connection after Windows 10 installation: I faced this issue after re-installation of Windows 10. The internet connection is unstable and weak. I know that my router is working OK because the internet connection of the other PC on the same network is perfect. What can cause this issue?...
  7. Internet Connection Weak After Fresh Install of Windows 10

Internet Connection Weak After Fresh Install of Windows 10: I reinstalled Windows 10 because of low storage issuses and all that jazz. I did this on two of my laptops with bootable drives created from rufus and I got the ISO’s from the Windows program. The internet connection is weak everytime and I’ve tried everything with the...
  8. Windows 10 connects to these websites after a clean install

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 connects to these websites after a clean install: [ATTACH] Windows 10 offers tons of privacy control for end users which they can control at their will. If you are installing a fresh copy of Windows 10, starting with version 1709 and later, Microsoft has released details of which endpoints [...] This post Windows 10...
  9. No intenet connection, after clean install Windows 10.

No intenet connection, after clean install Windows 10.: After the free upgrade all worked properly, then i did a clean install (format) with a bootable usb that i made from media center. 6 days now no Internet connection, no wifi option. I think its the common problem with Wifi on Wos 10. As you realize i have only the windows...
  10. No Internet Connection by Ethernet after Windows 10 installation

No Internet Connection by Ethernet after Windows 10 installation: Hi, I installed Windows 10 earlier today and could not get the internet connection by ethernet working. Please advise as there has been no useful information on the internet that works. Regards Adrian 73230