Windows 10: No internet connection and available wireless networks do not display.

Discus and support No internet connection and available wireless networks do not display. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I currently do not have any connectivity to the internet from my desktop PC. My wireless adapter will not display available networks and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LSBruva, Apr 13, 2020.

1. LSBruva Win User

No internet connection and available wireless networks do not display.

Hello,

I currently do not have any connectivity to the internet from my desktop PC. My wireless adapter will not display available networks and router is working since I'm connected to it currently from my work laptop. In addition, several Network services will not start. When I attempt to start, for example, Network List Service, I get "Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start".

I attempted to run sfc /scannow in normal and safe mode and after 5% verification it stops and I get "Window Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation". This is from running cmd as admin.

Network discovery is turn on.

Everything was working yesterday, but today I ran into all of these problems.

In great need of help and troubleshooting guidance. Thank you in advance.

:)

LSBruva, Apr 13, 2020

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Unable to display list of wireless networks.

Hi Richard,

Wireless networks could be set as a private network and that could be a possible reason why you are experiencing issues with viewing some wireless networks within your area. For us to provide better assistance, we would need to know if you are trying to
    connect to a public wireless network.

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest performing network reset. Follow these steps to do so:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Network and Internet.
    • Under Status, look for Network troubleshooter and then click on Network reset.
    • Restart your computer once the process completed.

If the same issue persists, you can follow the steps provided on this
    link
    . It provides information and steps on how to address network connection issues in Windows 10.

Update us with the results.

Darleen Pen, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Skeptik Win User

Can't display list of available wireless networks

I followed those steps; no effect. I can see from the diagnostics that the signal strength for multiple networks is strong and my own laptop is fine.

I also tried a usb wifi card i had spare; it installed it fine but the part of windows that displays the available network connections still will not display.

I presume that particular module is bugged.

Skeptik, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

1. No internet connection and available wireless networks do not display. - Similar Threads - internet connection available

2. Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available: Hello,I have been using the Wireless Display option recently. but from one day to another Windows can't find any displays or my TV anymore.Cheers...
  3. Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available: Hello,I have been using the Wireless Display option recently. but from one day to another Windows can't find any displays or my TV anymore.Cheers...
  4. Wireless internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless internet connection: I am unable to connect my desktop to any wireless internet connections. It shows THE WINDOWS WIRELESS SERVICE IS NOT RUNNING , Can someone help me out ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-internet-connection/6760307a-d64f-49a1-9909-b12f80d55392
  5. Network Connected to Internet, but not show in Available Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Connected to Internet, but not show in Available Network: I am using Windows Enterprise LTSC 2019.After I upgrade my network to 10Gbe Network, I find that there is no Wired Interface showing in the Available Networks section. As some programs related to the Available Networks, I cannot do any config for my new 10Gbe Adapter.In the...
  6. Wireless internet connection problems may be a wireless network adapter problem

Wireless internet connection problems may be a wireless network adapter problem: For several weeks I have been having problems with my wireless internet connection dropping out every few days. I always use Troubleshoot Problems and the result is usually a Network Adapter Problem. First if I disconnected and reconnected a few times it would sort the...
  7. Wireless display disable internet connection

Wireless display disable internet connection: When I connect my Windows 10 Laptop to my wireless display Roku my internet connection is disabled. Windows fixes this by resetting the network adapter, this restores my internet connection, but turns off the wireless display. Reconnecting to the wireless display again...
  8. NETWORK(WIRELESS) AND INTERNET

NETWORK(WIRELESS) AND INTERNET: I can not find the wifi adapter I tried to check even in the list of drivers but I can not find it there is only ethernet driver that I find https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/networkwireless-and-internet/3f7506af-8454-43c6-8aa7-2eb25f1a1fc6
  9. Wireless Networks not displaying

Wireless Networks not displaying: Hi, I am running Windows 10 and I am unable to view WiFi networks. This problem began after trying to do some Windows updates a few months ago. I have since been able to complete the updates and there are no further updates to be carried out. I am able to use the...
  10. Can't display list of available wireless networks

Can't display list of available wireless networks: No error given, it just does nothing when i click on the internet access icon. I checked through the network diagnostics and i can see the name, signal strength etc of assorted wifi routers on this street being given correctly, so presumably hardware is fine and driver is...