Windows 10: No Internet Connection and Not connected

Discus and support No Internet Connection and Not connected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Dear, My laptop has several problems: 1.when i used my computer on yesterday, i still works and a hour later, it shows no network, it is totally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by florachiu, Apr 17, 2020.

1. florachiu Win User

No Internet Connection and Not connected

Hi Dear,

My laptop has several problems:

1.when i used my computer on yesterday, i still works and a hour later, it shows no network, it is totally not shown any icons, like wifi, networks, Bluetooth... At the task bar

2. Also no network shown too, whatever the next house network also not shown

3. Try to go to settings, the wifi option is disappear, just has ethernet, and ethenet and status also show not connected and no network

I try alot of methods on YouTube and it doesn't work, please help me to solve the problem

Thanks

:)

florachiu, Apr 17, 2020

2. Internet connection speeds

I'm really curious about this, considering the amount of hoopla every major internet connection provider likes to claim about their services, and many times exaggerated just to help their own sales . . .

So, with that in mind, anyone willing to post up their download/upload connection speeds, and we can see just how much of a difference there is in the various internet connection types.

Hit up Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test, choose the location closest to your home and begin the test, afterwards, copy and paste your result here. Also, please list what type of connection you have (dial-up, cable, DSL, VDSL, FiOS, etc) - if you are running through an ethernet connection, please also list whether it's a direct connection, or your LAN/WiFi connection speeds.

So, I guess I'lll start:

Verizon standard DSL - D-Link 802.11g 54Mbps

No Internet Connection and Not connected 189114715.png

imperialreign, Apr 17, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

No Internet Connection and Not connected [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

No Internet Connection and Not connected [​IMG]

topgundcp, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Eagle51 Win User

Eagle51, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

1. No Internet Connection and Not connected - Similar Threads - Internet Connection connected

2. Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet: I'm having a strange problem on my ASUS Vivobook. I'm connected to my home wifi but the toolbar is still showing the "No Connection" icon.Edge works fine and I can enter any website without issue. When I try to log into Microsoft Office, it tells me it's not connected to the...
  3. Internet says connected but it's not connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet says connected but it's not connecting: Internet is connected but when attempting to open a new web page it's not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-says-connected-but-its-not-connecting/9a335977-32aa-4fb7-92a2-cb05acfc301c
  4. No internet connection while connected

No internet connection while connected: Hello,Since yesterday I have issues while connecting to the internet. On both ethernet and Wi-Fi. When booting up the computer after a week the internet connection shows up but cant connect to the internet.All the other devices are working, even other windows computers....
  5. Internet is connected but shows not connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet is connected but shows not connected: I have this problem where even though I'm connected to my modem via eternet cord or wifi when i connect for a second it says I'm connected but then it starts showing that I'm not connected. I don't understand why it keeps doing this I've reset my pc and also the network...
  6. Disable internet connection then re connect internet?

Disable internet connection then re connect internet?: How do I disable then enable my internet connection in Win 10 without permanently altering all my configurations.? I used to be able to do this quickly in Win 7....
  7. Internet Connected but no Internet

Internet Connected but no Internet: Whenever I go on to the internet it says No internet and the diagnostics say The remote device or resource won't accept the connection. The error is ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED. When i go to Network connections it says the Network Cable is Unplugged for Ethernet but i've...
  8. Connected but "No internet" Constantly losing internet connection

Connected but "No internet" Constantly losing internet connection: Dear Microsoft Community, I am not sure if this problem has been solved already, since I could not find anything related to that. So, once I am conneting to our WiFi network, I have a good working internet connection. I do that using my "Realtek RTL8192CE Wireless LAN...
  9. Wifi Connecting to Internet, but Chrome not connecting to internet

Wifi Connecting to Internet, but Chrome not connecting to internet: Why does my wifi say that i'm connected to internet, and have an excellent connection, but wherever I get on chrome, the connection always times out?...
  10. no network connection but connected to internet

no network connection but connected to internet: Windows 10 Home Version 1803 I recently changed my ISP. Now I'm connected to the internet, but Microsoft apps/app store/updates and such say I'm not connected. I've searched the forums and tried every fix I can find. I've reset the network adapter and tried updating the...