Windows 10: No internet connection indication

Discus and support No internet connection indication in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 64 bit. After my internet provider went down for a couple of hours, the no internet connection failed to clear when it came back up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JVierra, Jun 3, 2019.

1. JVierra Win User

No internet connection indication

I have Windows 10 64 bit. After my internet provider went down for a couple of hours, the no internet connection failed to clear when it came back up. I reset my modem and my router. No help. My computer is connected to the router via an ethernet cable. I tried rebooting the computer, didn't help. I can connect to the internet but I still have the no internet indication. Most of my programs that the use the internet work fine. A couple of Windows apps (such as solitaire or accuweather) won't connect to the internet. How do I resolve this indication problem? I am guessing it is Windows related.

:)

JVierra, Jun 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Jun 3, 2019
  4. dawgfan58 Win User

Connected, no internet

I have a FIOS G1100 router/modem. I have a desktop with Ethernet connection and laptop with wifi connected bit both say "connected, no internet." The two indicator lights on the front of the router are white indicating it is working. I've tried suggestions from other threads online using the netsh refresh commands in cmd prompt. Frontier communications can't seem to figure out the issue. Any ideas?

dawgfan58, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

1. No internet connection indication - Similar Threads - internet connection indication

2. My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown: Hi, I am connected to the Internet by LAN to my router which will access all the web pages, but the Windows update will not work nor Outlook, since they say that I have no Internet connection. This happened after the last Windows update. I am running Windows10 64 version...
  3. My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown: Hi, I am connected to the Internet by LAN to my router which will access all the web pages, but the Windows update will not work nor Outlook, since they say that I have no Internet connection. This happened after the last Windows update. I am running Windows10 64 version...
  4. My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet connected but connection status indicates unknown

Internet connected but connection status indicates unknown: HiI am connected to the Internet by LAN to my router that will access the web pages, but the update will not work nor Outlook, since they say that I have no Internet connection, this happened after the last Windows update.I would like to know how to solve this.Thanks....
  6. Internet works, but the toolbar indicator shows it is not

Internet works, but the toolbar indicator shows it is not: I use "troubleshooting", then the system resets the network card, reboots the computer and everything is fine, but only for a day or two. This phenomenon started about 2-3 weeks ago and is still happening again and again. Crazy *Smile. Maybe this is a Patch problem, maybe...
  7. 'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message: Hello everyone, Hoping someone can offer some assistance with this.. After updating to the newest version of Win10, it seems that all of the computers in our office have issues with the network status indicator falsely displaying a 'No Internet' message when in fact the...
  8. No Internet Indication After Updating Windows

No Internet Indication After Updating Windows: I just downloaded & installed the Windows 2004 feature update. The network icon on my computer shows no internet connection. The network status under settings also shows no internet connection. I do have an internet connection however as I can access my email via Outlook...
  9. Wrong indication in taskbar showing no internet connection

Wrong indication in taskbar showing no internet connection: I have a Lenovo T520 Laptop Running Win 10 Pro Verssion 1511 OS Build 10586.633. The problem I'm having is that in the status bar, the icon showing the internet connection has the good old yellow triangle and when I hover my cursor over the icon it says "NO INTERNET...
  10. System indicates no internet connection on restart but am connected

System indicates no internet connection on restart but am connected: Roughly half the time I restart my PC I am told I am not connected to the internet, the Ethernet icon in the notification area shows a yellow triangle. [img] but the thing is I am connected just fine and can access everything I normally do. Even microsoft.com. So this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. false indication of no internet connection windows 10