Windows 10: No internet connection on Windows Sandbox

Discus and support No internet connection on Windows Sandbox in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Surface Book 2 hooked up to a Plugable 4K docking station with a Plugable Ethernet Adapter and Wireless through the Surface Book. In Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bvonr, Jun 12, 2019.

1. bvonr Win User

No internet connection on Windows Sandbox

I have a Surface Book 2 hooked up to a Plugable 4K docking station with a Plugable Ethernet Adapter and Wireless through the Surface Book. In Windows Sandbox the only adapter that shows up is the Hyper-V Network Adapter so I can't get any internet :-( Any ideas??

***Original title: Windows Sandbox***

:)

bvonr, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Ninshar Win User

Windows Sandbox with no internet

I am able to get internet access in sandbox with VPN disconnected, but if I connect to VPN again then internet access in sandbox is lost.

Ninshar, Jun 12, 2019
  3. wpcoe Win User
    No WiFi in Win10 Pro (1903) Windows Sandbox

I (seemingly) successfully updated my Surface Pro 6 to v.1903 today, and after some initial fumbles enabling it, now have Windows Sandbox enabled and it seems to open just fine. However, there is no WiFi access within Sandbox.

Accessing Settings for Network & Internet, the list on the left is:
    Status
    Ethernet
    Dial-up
    VPN
    Airplane mode
    Date usage
    Proxy
    WiFi appears no place in that window. Network status shows No Internet Access.

What step am I missing to be able to access the internet from within the Sandbox using my computer's WiFi connection?

wpcoe, Jun 12, 2019
  4. CraigLong Win User

Windows Sandbox with no internet

I had trouble connecting the Edge browser in the sandbox to the internet until I exited my VPN. After I opened the sandbox then I connected to my VPN and it seemed to work. But I don't know if your problem is with a VPN or proxy. Not sure Microsoft
    wants to completely make browsing private anyway.

CraigLong, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. No internet connection on Windows Sandbox - Similar Threads - internet connection Sandbox

2. Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Sandbox: I have windows 10 Home Single Language 1809 version and i update it to 1903 version. But when i go to "Windows Features Turn on/off and i check for windows Sandbox, i don't find this feature. Please tell me reason....
  3. No internet connectivity in Sandbox after deplyoing Baseline GPO

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No internet connectivity in Sandbox after deplyoing Baseline GPO: W10 Pro x_64 v1903 b18362.175 After having deployed (as admin) Local_Script\BaselineLocalInstall.ps1 -Win10NonDomainJoined on the node and gpupdate /force, respectively rebooted the node, the sandbox's network connectivity is gone. I have been pulling me hair to figure...
  4. Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Sandbox: I have a Surface Book 2 hooked up to a Plugable 4K docking station with a Plugable Ethernet Adapter and Wireless through the Surface Book. In Windows Sandbox the only adapter that shows up is the Hyper-V Network Adapter so I can't get any internet :-( Any ideas??...
  5. Enable Windows Sandbox in Windows 10 version 1903 without internet connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enable Windows Sandbox in Windows 10 version 1903 without internet connection: Hi. I wonder if someone could help me on this one. Provided I have the ISO image of Windows 10 and Windows 10 Pro installed on my machine, is there a way to enable Windows Sandbox without having internet access? Thank you all in advance for your help....
  6. Windows 10 Sandbox App No Internet

Windows 10 Sandbox App No Internet: Hi, do you face the same problem too? Thanks. 133715
  7. Windows Sandbox with no internet

Windows Sandbox with no internet: What's up? I got the new Windows 10 1903 update and started playing around with it, but I noticed it isn't sharing the internet connection with my pc. I have two network cards, one wireless and one wired, all connected to the internet. I have tried disabling and reenabling...
  8. Error: 0x80072746 The connection to sandbox was lost.

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Error: 0x80072746 The connection to sandbox was lost.: Hi Today I updated laptop to Windows 10 1903. I am running Windows 10 Home. Using this tenforum link tutorial I enabled Windows Sandbox on my Windows 10 Home but its failing to start. Enable Windows Sandbox Feature in Windows 10 Home Edition I am getting an error: The...
  9. Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Sandbox: Hello Today I installed windows 10 1903 feature update using slow insider channel and I enabled the windows sandbox for turn windows features on and off and reboot my system but is still not showing this in my app list is there update problem or hardware limitations?...
  10. Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Sandbox: Dear Microsoft team, My colleague in the development team is asking me if i can install Windows Sandbox on his PC to test some application before install. I have installed the latest version of WIN 10 Pro v 1809 on his PC but I am not able to find the sandbox in the...