Windows 10: No internet connection on Windows Sandbox

Discus and support No internet connection on Windows Sandbox in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Surface Book 2 hooked up to a Plugable 4K docking station with a Plugable Ethernet Adapter and Wireless through the Surface Book. In Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bvonr, Jun 12, 2019.

1. bvonr Win User

No internet connection on Windows Sandbox

I have a Surface Book 2 hooked up to a Plugable 4K docking station with a Plugable Ethernet Adapter and Wireless through the Surface Book. In Windows Sandbox the only adapter that shows up is the Hyper-V Network Adapter so I can't get any internet :-( Any ideas??

***Original title: Windows Sandbox***

:)

bvonr, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Ninshar Win User

Windows Sandbox with no internet

I am able to get internet access in sandbox with VPN disconnected, but if I connect to VPN again then internet access in sandbox is lost.

Ninshar, Jun 12, 2019
  3. wpcoe Win User
    No WiFi in Win10 Pro (1903) Windows Sandbox

I (seemingly) successfully updated my Surface Pro 6 to v.1903 today, and after some initial fumbles enabling it, now have Windows Sandbox enabled and it seems to open just fine. However, there is no WiFi access within Sandbox.

Accessing Settings for Network & Internet, the list on the left is:
    Status
    Ethernet
    Dial-up
    VPN
    Airplane mode
    Date usage
    Proxy
    WiFi appears no place in that window. Network status shows No Internet Access.

What step am I missing to be able to access the internet from within the Sandbox using my computer's WiFi connection?

wpcoe, Jun 12, 2019
  4. CraigLong Win User

Windows Sandbox with no internet

I had trouble connecting the Edge browser in the sandbox to the internet until I exited my VPN. After I opened the sandbox then I connected to my VPN and it seemed to work. But I don't know if your problem is with a VPN or proxy. Not sure Microsoft
    wants to completely make browsing private anyway.

CraigLong, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. No internet connection on Windows Sandbox - Similar Threads - internet connection Sandbox

2. Sandbox+anyconnect+no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandbox+anyconnect+no internet: Hi community, Is there any way we can use Internet in the sandbox when connected to anyconnect, although with nord vpn and other third party softwares I am able to communicate with the internet but with anyconnect it is not working.Other thing is why we are not able to see...
  3. Sandbox+anyconnect+no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandbox+anyconnect+no internet: Hi community, Is there any way we can use Internet in the sandbox when connected to anyconnect, although with nord vpn and other third party softwares I am able to communicate with the internet but with anyconnect it is not working.Other thing is why we are not able to see...
  4. not able to connect the internet on windows sandbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to connect the internet on windows sandbox: not able to work on internet on the windows sandbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-connect-the-internet-on-windows/a93b8763-98f9-4738-89ec-fbbf90869560
  5. not able to connect the internet on windows sandbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not able to connect the internet on windows sandbox: not able to work on internet on the windows sandbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-connect-the-internet-on-windows/a93b8763-98f9-4738-89ec-fbbf90869560
  6. How to connect Windows Sandbox to the internet?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to connect Windows Sandbox to the internet?: Hello. I have a question on how to connect Windows Sandbox to the internet. I have followed a few guides but I cannot get this feature to connect to the internet as all of them just imply that the feature just works once activated and I see no configuration guide to get the...
  7. Windows Sandbox has no Internet connection

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Sandbox has no Internet connection: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some users have been reporting that the Windows Sandbox environment is not connecting to the Internet. Due to this issue, using applications that requires an Internet connection becomes a painful experience and fully defeats the use-case scenario of the...
  8. No internet connectivity in Sandbox after deplyoing Baseline GPO

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No internet connectivity in Sandbox after deplyoing Baseline GPO: W10 Pro x_64 v1903 b18362.175 After having deployed (as admin) Local_Script\BaselineLocalInstall.ps1 -Win10NonDomainJoined on the node and gpupdate /force, respectively rebooted the node, the sandbox's network connectivity is gone. I have been pulling me hair to figure...
  9. Windows 10 Sandbox App No Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Sandbox App No Internet: Hi, do you face the same problem too? Thanks. 133715
  10. Windows Sandbox with no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Sandbox with no internet: What's up? I got the new Windows 10 1903 update and started playing around with it, but I noticed it isn't sharing the internet connection with my pc. I have two network cards, one wireless and one wired, all connected to the internet. I have tried disabling and reenabling...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window sandbox err internet disconnected

2. internet connection not available on windows sandbox

3. can windows sandbox affect my wifi

4. windows sandbox is not connecting to internet