Windows 10: No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup

Discus and support No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The concern is when the user logs in for the first time in the A.M. to start the day in office; the internet icon shows internet access, but when tries... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sachin Tulsidas Jadhav, Jul 16, 2018.

1. No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup

The concern is when the user logs in for the first time in the A.M. to start the day in office; the internet icon shows internet access, but when tries to browse or access Outlook for emails. Browser ends up with the error “This Site can’t provide a secure connection – sent an invalid response”; only www.google.com surf. And Outlook does not downloads emails.

For troubleshooting we tried “IPCONFIG /RELEASE” IPCONFIG /RENEW” “FLUSHDNS”. PING command only works for google.com but does not work for any other websites. Reinstalled the updated network drivers but no luck. Finally we have to restart the computer and the connection gets restored.

:)

Sachin Tulsidas Jadhav, Jul 16, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jul 16, 2018
  3. jfniss Win User
    Wifi doesn't connect on Startup but connects on Restart

Any idea why Windows connects the wifi on a second startup, but not on the first? The wifi connects and works normally when I do an immediate Restart after a cold startup. To me, that indicates a Windows problem--if it can connect the wifi on a Restart, why not on the initial Startup?

jfniss, Jul 16, 2018
  4. JArmst49 Win User

No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup

Internet connection won't restart with computer restart

If I am connected to the internet and need to restart my laptop (Win10) the internet is NOT reconnected when the computer reboots when restarting. Any ideas?

JArmst49, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup

1. No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup - Similar Threads - internet connection unless

2. "Connected, no internet" after startup on pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Connected, no internet" after startup on pc.: Just now a problem occurred on my computer.Ok so, I play counter strike, and i installed a "server picker" which picks servers only from a specific region for matchmaking, first time i ran it, my internet adapter started acting up, connecting, disconnecting, the whole...
  3. "Connected, no internet" after startup on pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Connected, no internet" after startup on pc.: Just now a problem occurred on my computer.Ok so, I play counter strike, and i installed a "server picker" which picks servers only from a specific region for matchmaking, first time i ran it, my internet adapter started acting up, connecting, disconnecting, the whole...
  4. "Connected, no internet" after startup on pc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Computer won't freezers unless connected to the internet

Computer won't freezers unless connected to the internet: At the beginning of the year we lost internet when I tried turning on my computer It froze everytime. Until I tried using my phone as a hotspot. It worked fine, What could be causing the computer to only work while connected to the internet.I downloaded a thing off the...
  6. PC is slow on initial startup, but fast after OS restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC is slow on initial startup, but fast after OS restart: My PC has been having a few issues recently. For some reason, my PC has been having this issue where Windows 10 is really slow during its initial startup. But when I restart from the operating system, everything goes back to the way it was before the problems came up. Specs...
  7. laptop won't connect to internet unless i restart my computer after it shuts down or goes...

laptop won't connect to internet unless i restart my computer after it shuts down or goes...: My laptop won't connect to wifi/the internet after its been turned off or goes into standby/hybernate mode until i restart it. Sometimes the wifi will show up and say im connected but every site i visit times out if it will open at all. The browser timer just keeps...
  8. I need to restart my computer after initially booting it every day to connect to internet.

I need to restart my computer after initially booting it every day to connect to internet.: The subject of this post basically says it all, I've had this issue during many windows 10 versions and it hasn't changed. I am using ethernet through my motherboard. It started after I started having internet issues which have now been fixed and I remember messing around in...
  9. Computer won't connect to internet after restart

Computer won't connect to internet after restart: I'm connected via ethernet. I'm certain the problem started over the weekend after a windows update. But here's what's weird.... It will connect after I shut it down and power off. Once I do that it connects fine through the ethernet. My computer guy checked all drivers...
  10. Internet connection won't restart with computer restart

Internet connection won't restart with computer restart: If I am connected to the internet and need to restart my laptop (Win10) the internet is NOT reconnected when the computer reboots when restarting. Any ideas? 111650