Windows 10: No internet connection while connected

Discus and support No internet connection while connected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello,Since yesterday I have issues while connecting to the internet. On both ethernet and Wi-Fi. When booting up the computer after a week the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Larsvvelzen, May 2, 2021.

1. No internet connection while connected

Hello,Since yesterday I have issues while connecting to the internet. On both ethernet and Wi-Fi. When booting up the computer after a week the internet connection shows up but cant connect to the internet.All the other devices are working, even other windows computers. Troubleshooter displays the message: Ethernet has no valid IP-configuration. And the browser shows DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNETI already tried a lot of possible solutions.1. changed the adapter settings2. disabled fast boot3. added a manual IP-adress and DNS4. uninstalled and installed the drivers5. netsh reset6. ip

:)

Larsvvelzen, May 2, 2021

2. Internet connection speeds

I'm really curious about this, considering the amount of hoopla every major internet connection provider likes to claim about their services, and many times exaggerated just to help their own sales . . .

So, with that in mind, anyone willing to post up their download/upload connection speeds, and we can see just how much of a difference there is in the various internet connection types.

Hit up Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test, choose the location closest to your home and begin the test, afterwards, copy and paste your result here. Also, please list what type of connection you have (dial-up, cable, DSL, VDSL, FiOS, etc) - if you are running through an ethernet connection, please also list whether it's a direct connection, or your LAN/WiFi connection speeds.

So, I guess I'lll start:

Verizon standard DSL - D-Link 802.11g 54Mbps

No internet connection while connected 189114715.png

imperialreign, May 2, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

No internet connection while connected [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

No internet connection while connected [​IMG]

topgundcp, May 2, 2021
  4. No internet connection while connected

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, May 2, 2021
Thema:

No internet connection while connected

1. No internet connection while connected - Similar Threads - internet connection while

2. Computer crashes while connecting to the Internet

in Windows 10 News
    Computer crashes while connecting to the Internet: [IMG]If your computer crashes while connecting to the internet, the solutions provided in this article will help you. According to the reports, the Windows computer crashes every time users connect it to the internet through WiFi. Computer crashes while connecting to the...
  3. Windows updated while no internet connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updated while no internet connection: How is it possible that windows updates when the internet connection has been disabled ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updated-while-no-internet-connection/197382c4-a88c-4ad8-8d84-d12f991153d7
  4. No Internet Connection and Not connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet Connection and Not connected: Hi Dear, My laptop has several problems: 1.when i used my computer on yesterday, i still works and a hour later, it shows no network, it is totally not shown any icons, like wifi, networks, Bluetooth... At the task bar 2. Also no network shown too, whatever the next...
  5. cannot connect to internet while saying connected

cannot connect to internet while saying connected: hey there just turned on PC and steam wasn't connect so i open Firefox to see if i connected to internet or not and it wasn't so i restart my PC to see if that will be fixed or not and its just the same after trying some solutions in internet like ipconfig netsh reset...
  6. I am having error while connecting to broadband internet connection.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am having error while connecting to broadband internet connection.: This happens every few days. After connecting to my connection, it immediately gets disconnected. Following is the error report generated: https://imgur.com/a/UzawYa2 Thanks for any help! submitted by /u/kyoer [link] [comments]...
  7. Losing internet connection while updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Losing internet connection while updating: While visiting my friend my laptop suddenly started to update. It was updating for 1 hour, and then i went home. I didn't turn it off,i just closed the screen. When i opened it at home it was still running. As of now it is still on 20%, with none of the announced restarts...
  8. An error occurred while troubleshooting internet connection

An error occurred while troubleshooting internet connection: [ATTACH]i am facing this problem when i am trying to troubleshoot. I am avoiding restore option as it will be my resort. I am using Windows 10 insider preview builds....
  9. Opera crashes while connected to the Internet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Opera crashes while connected to the Internet.: I've got a bizarre problem with Opera. If I'm connected to the Internet using WiFi or Ethernet, Opera stops responding and crashes after a few seconds of launching, and it doesn't matter if I'm booted in normal or Safe mode. If I disable the WiFi and Ethernet adapter, Opera...
  10. cant connect to internet for updates while im connected!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cant connect to internet for updates while im connected!: im facing too many problems with win 10. 1) cant connect to internet for updates while im connected. I tried everything but stills. I have access to wifi interent from chrome or other programmes but not for windows features like cortana, updates or edge. I uninstall eset, i...