Windows 10: No Internet connections avaliable

Discus and support No Internet connections avaliable in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ok, so I have a Dell inspiron 15 3000 series laptop and I've been unable to see connections on my network tab of quick actions. I've been able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Noah boushee, Sep 24, 2018.

1. No Internet connections avaliable

Ok, so I have a Dell inspiron 15 3000 series laptop and I've been unable to see connections on my network tab of quick actions. I've been able to connect to networks manually by entering network the name, passwoed, etc. My drivers are really up to date. This started maybe two days ago when I had a windows update. I've tried rolling back to older drivers with no luck. I've also run several virus scans during this time to ensure that it wasn't a virus, Norton antivirus.

On the status tab on network and internet, it just shows a dotted line. When going to change what icons show on the taskbar, the network one says my home networks name even when not on it.

Any help would be appreciated

:)

Noah boushee, Sep 24, 2018

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

No Internet connections avaliable

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

No Internet connections avaliable

1. No Internet connections avaliable - Similar Threads - Internet connections avaliable

2. Copilot avaliability in Georgia

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot avaliability in Georgia: Hello! Could you tell me, please, should be Copilot Ai avaliable in Windows 11 in Georgia? I've saw, that it shouldnt be avaliable in EU, but there was no such info about Georgia. Anyway, latest update of my Windows 11 did not receive Copilot....
  3. Copilot avaliability in Georgia

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copilot avaliability in Georgia: Hello! Could you tell me, please, should be Copilot Ai avaliable in Windows 11 in Georgia? I've saw, that it shouldnt be avaliable in EU, but there was no such info about Georgia. Anyway, latest update of my Windows 11 did not receive Copilot....
  4. Location not avaliable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Location not avaliable: I have an issue that I can't open my files because it says "Location is not available. I've tried every possible way to do it. I've checked both my personal and college Onedrive it's not there. I've tried the CHKDSK method it didn't help. If anyone can help me recover my...
  5. Location not avaliable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location not avaliable: I have an issue that I can't open my files because it says "Location is not available. I've tried every possible way to do it. I've checked both my personal and college Onedrive it's not there. I've tried the CHKDSK method it didn't help. If anyone can help me recover my...
  6. Picture password not avaliable.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Picture password not avaliable.: Hi. Few days ago I've install fresh copy of Windows 10 on my computer. As before I want to using picture password, but this option is missing. Why? Can anybody help? Thanks, Wojtek...
  7. My laptop keeps getting not connected no connections avaliable even when it's next to the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop keeps getting not connected no connections avaliable even when it's next to the...: This has been happening for a while, normally after a restart or waiting a day the internet comes back. But it's been two days and it still hasn't come back I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the network driver. And if nothing else works I'll try a system reset but i...
  8. No Internet Connection and Not connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet Connection and Not connected: Hi Dear, My laptop has several problems: 1.when i used my computer on yesterday, i still works and a hour later, it shows no network, it is totally not shown any icons, like wifi, networks, Bluetooth... At the task bar 2. Also no network shown too, whatever the next...
  9. Internet Connected but no Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Connected but no Internet: Whenever I go on to the internet it says No internet and the diagnostics say The remote device or resource won't accept the connection. The error is ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED. When i go to Network connections it says the Network Cable is Unplugged for Ethernet but i've...
  10. Windows Hello is not avaliable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello is not avaliable: Windows hello fingerprint, face and pin are all unavailable. I've tried to update, restart/turn my laptop off as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-is-not-avaliable/5d5ef22e-ddbe-46f0-bf3b-fa0641d08773