Windows 10: No Internet Connections

Discus and support No Internet Connections in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I need help. I cannot use the computer because after restarting my computer, it turned out that there is no internet connection. When I "went" to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kureeq, Sep 4, 2018.

1. kureeq Win User

No Internet Connections

Hi,

I need help. I cannot use the computer because after restarting my computer, it turned out that there is no internet connection. When I "went" to Network Sharing Center and Change Adapters Setting, it turned out that nothing was there. However, in Device Manager everything is in place and is OK.

I tried to uninstall the network adapters and install them again from scratch but it did not change anything. The situation was the same.

I do not have the slightest idea what to do to fix it. HELP, Please !!!! *Biggrin

No Internet Connections [​IMG]

:)

kureeq, Sep 4, 2018

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

No Internet Connections

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

No Internet Connections

1. No Internet Connections - Similar Threads - Internet Connections

2. Must do a network reset every time I start my PC to connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Must do a network reset every time I start my PC to connect to the internet: Hi, I'm having a problem after I installed a Windows update that every time I boot up my PC, I have no internet connection. This is an ethernet connection and had no problems prior. When I boot up, my network name is changed from "Network" to "Network 2" and have no...
  3. Can’t connect to 1 particular wifi connection no internet, secured

Can’t connect to 1 particular wifi connection no internet, secured: I’ve been having trouble this past 2 weeks because the strongest wifi connection near my room can’t connect to internet it shows “no internet, secured”. The connection works fine on my 2 other devices iphone and ipad, and only gets like this on my Win10 laptop. I can connect...
  4. Internet connected, but not really

Internet connected, but not really: I'm connected to my wifi, it says connected, it says internet access, but if I try and use google chrome or steam or Firefox or anything, it says I have no internet connection. I've tried connecting to my hotspot on my phone instead, does the same thing. It works for 30...
  5. Access to Microsoft Paint 3D online shapes-library with limited internet connection...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access to Microsoft Paint 3D online shapes-library with limited internet connection...: Hi folks!I am running the computers of my kids with limited internet connection by using the "parental control"-feature of my internet-router. In this purpose i configured a couple of edjucational websites in the "whitelist" of the router. All other websites URLs are...
  6. Can I know when a computer last successfully connected to Internet?

Can I know when a computer last successfully connected to Internet?: When diagnosing computers (Windows or Macs), I sometimes would like to know when it last successfully connected to the internet (not just to the LAN). Such as "google drive starts to sync or Outlook checks the mail servers or anything that indicates that the computer...
  7. Installed win 10 v20H2 and can’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed win 10 v20H2 and can’t connect to internet: I installed the windows 10 20H2 update and cant connect to the internet afterwards.i preciously tried installing it several weeks ago and had the same issue. I rolled back the update until it automatically installed again today.Id like to know whether there is something...
  8. PC will not stay connected to internet

PC will not stay connected to internet: I have an HP 15-dy1074nr with Windows 10 that will not stay connected to the internet. It is constantly disconnecting. This just started happening today. This is not a problem with my internet, as all other connected devices in my house have no problems....
  9. No internet connection while connected

No internet connection while connected: Hello,Since yesterday I have issues while connecting to the internet. On both ethernet and Wi-Fi. When booting up the computer after a week the internet connection shows up but cant connect to the internet.All the other devices are working, even other windows computers....
  10. loose internet connection for less than 1 second and VPN drops

loose internet connection for less than 1 second and VPN drops: I was working with a Norton support person on my VPN dropping after 10 to 15 minutes. He was working on my laptop and I noticed in the chat box that my internet connection dropped and reconnected in less than 1 second and my VPN had dropped off but did not reconnect. This...