Windows 10: No Internet Connectivity after Update

Discus and support No Internet Connectivity after Update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I recently installed the 1903 update on my HP laptop. Afterward, I was unable to connect to the internet, even though sometimes it said I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LindaSteiner49, Oct 14, 2019.

1. No Internet Connectivity after Update

Hi,

I recently installed the 1903 update on my HP laptop. Afterward, I was unable to connect to the internet, even though sometimes it said I was connected. Did all the normal stuff and nothing worked. I have AT&T U-verse, and nothing else was affected. I rebooted the router several times to no avail. Had my very knowledgeable grandson look at it here with no answer and he took it home with him, where it performed quite well. I uninstalled the update or at least the ones I thought were the right ones, which was probably not a good idea. Of course, it didn't help. The puzzling part is that it works elsewhere. I'm about to contact AT&T to see if they can run a diagnostic of some sort. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Linda Steiner

:)

LindaSteiner49, Oct 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

No Internet Connectivity after Update

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

No Internet Connectivity after Update

1. No Internet Connectivity after Update - Similar Threads - Internet Connectivity Update

2. Lost internet connection after recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost internet connection after recent update: I was able to get back internet connection after I rolled back. Please address this. Previously I was able to roll back to fix the problem of blank screen of my acer aspire 5 laptop. But the update process eventually put back the bad changes, now I have to use ubuntu if I...
  3. Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update: I tried to update Windows 10 and the update did not complete. Now I cannot get my Firefox browser to connect to the internet. How do I fix it?...
  4. Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firefox will not connect to internet after windows update: I tried to update Windows 10 and the update did not complete. Now I cannot get my Firefox browser to connect to the internet. How do I fix it?...
  5. No internet connection after the 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection after the 20H2 update: After updating windows to the 20H2 version ive lost internet connectivity on both wireless and wired, after running 'ipconfig' in cmd, I find that my ip, subnetmask has been changed, I reconfigure my IPv4 settings but still i cant connect to the internet. Can anyone help me...
  6. Internet connection issues after updating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet connection issues after updating: Well just for clarification it wasn’t like this before the update. Well the first issue is that my WiFi always disconnects by itself when I’m not using my computer and you may think that’s not a big problem but that leads to many , when I try to reconnect to my WiFi it’s fine...
  7. Not Connecting to Wired Internet Connection after Update

Not Connecting to Wired Internet Connection after Update: I am somehow connecting to the wrong wired network when I connect to the surface doc. All network connections are wired properly to the correct ports, router, etc. It seem that I am connecting to a preferred wireless network, but the icon is showing a wired icon. I am not...
  8. After win10 update unable to connect to internet.

After win10 update unable to connect to internet.: I updated my laptop last night and since then I cant connect to the internet. I've tried flushing the DNA server and looked into rolling back the driver update but as there is no net connection I cant get the laptop to search for a driver. I resent the fact that as this is an...
  9. After update apps won't connect to internet

After update apps won't connect to internet: Two hours ago I got the notice that a new update was available, I installed it. The install went as others have, smoothly. After the restart anything that was to use an internet connect would not work. I have connection, I checked with my IP, all android devices connect as...
  10. No internet connection after 10130 update

No internet connection after 10130 update: Anyone face the issue of no internet connection after update to 10130? The motherboard is using Realtek Gigabit Ethernet. A check indicated there is driver issue which block connection to my Linksys EA9200 router. There is no issue with the previous build. 6442