Windows 10: No Internet/Default Gateway Help

Discus and support No Internet/Default Gateway Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, I am absolutely desperate here. For some reason my PC says no internet when connected to my WiFi, and when using the troubleshooter will say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rekalzz, Dec 2, 2020.

1. No Internet/Default Gateway Help

Hi guys, I am absolutely desperate here. For some reason my PC says no internet when connected to my WiFi, and when using the troubleshooter will say the default gateway is not available. Other devices work fine.

Things I have tried:

• Network Reset
    • Reinstalling drivers
    • TCP/IP Reset using CMD
    • IP Flush
    • Updating Drivers
    • Updating Windows

I use a TP- Link Archer T4E AC1200 adapter. Please help! Thanks!

submitted by /u/rekalzz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rekalzz, Dec 2, 2020

2. Windows 10 Wifi ''Default gateway not available'' problem

I have gone through the link but it does not offer any help if there is not default gateway listed. Under default gateway it lists nothing. Please help.

ANGELAGABBERT, Dec 2, 2020
  3. The Default Gateway Is Not Available constantly.

Hi there,

If the default gateway is unavailable, that means there is most likely an issue with connecting to your Wireless Router. The default gateway is the technical term for that router.

It could of course be your WiFi Adapter inside the Laptop, but that should be simple enough to test, just try using your laptop elsewhere and see if you have the same issue,

If this router is provided by your Internet Service Provider, then I would suggest contacting them and asking them to send out a new one.

I hope this helps!

Ryan Licchelli, Dec 2, 2020
  4. No Internet/Default Gateway Help

Regarding missing default gateway

Whenever i enter the default gateway then automatically i gets erased and my internet is not working. I tried all toubleshoot but it does not hepls. Please suggest me as soon as possible.

ShubhamPriyadarshi, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

No Internet/Default Gateway Help

1. No Internet/Default Gateway Help - Similar Threads - Internet Default Gateway

2. default gateway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    default gateway: Just recently my computer has stopped connecting the the internet. It is sporadic. I troubleshoot and I get this message:The default gateway is not available. I play around with it for a while and then it reconnects. All our other devices are connected just fine. I restarted...
  3. default gateway

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    default gateway: Just recently my computer has stopped connecting the the internet. It is sporadic. I troubleshoot and I get this message:The default gateway is not available. I play around with it for a while and then it reconnects. All our other devices are connected just fine. I restarted...
  4. default gateway

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Constant Internet Disconnections Default Gateway is not available

Constant Internet Disconnections Default Gateway is not available: Can someone please help me with this issue? I've been dealing with it off and on for months and now that I'm working from home it's insufferable. My computer constantly disconnects from the internet, sometimes it will disconnect and I will troubleshoot it, it will connect...
  6. No internet through ethernet, Default Gateway Blank

No internet through ethernet, Default Gateway Blank: This is on a fresh install of windows 10 that has been updated. I have several other computers around the house connected through Ethernet that do not have this problem. When I try to connect to the internet via Ethernet I get a unidentified network "side note the WiFi works...
  7. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and tried...
  8. Default Gateway

Default Gateway: Hi everyone, I'm cracking up trying to find a definitive solution for this damn problem. My windows 10 desktop PC, says the Default Gateway is not available. I've checked my Ethernet cable, tried all the solutions I've found online. It's such a pain because you don't know...
  9. Default gateway not available

Default gateway not available: Help! I've searched for hours for help on this issue and can't seem to solve my limited internet issue. First it was showing up: IP not configured correctly I input the following (which I found off another random site so don't even know if it's right) IP:...
  10. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and...