Windows 10: No Internet due to Windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support No Internet due to Windows 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Today I tried the windows link and entered my key for it to be verified, It spun and said this may take a few minutes. After 15 I walked away and after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Noviakiki, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Noviakiki Win User

No Internet due to Windows 10 upgrade

Today I tried the windows link and entered my key for it to be verified, It spun and said this may take a few minutes. After 15 I walked away and after hours i shut it down. Now I cannot get it to load at all. I have bought the disk and pray that does the trick. If not I may be back.

Noviakiki, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No Internet due to Windows 10 upgrade

1. No Internet due to Windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Internet due upgrade

2. Is it true that the Russian problems in the Ukraine are due to Windows 10 upgrades?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it true that the Russian problems in the Ukraine are due to Windows 10 upgrades?: I've heard that the Russians were relying on Windows-10 laptops to coordinate their armor attacks in the Ukraine. These then decided to upgrade all at once throwing off the Russian attack schedules.At least all the Windows-10 problems are turning out to be good for something....
  3. Is it true that the Russian problems in the Ukraine are due to Windows 10 upgrades?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it true that the Russian problems in the Ukraine are due to Windows 10 upgrades?: I've heard that the Russians were relying on Windows-10 laptops to coordinate their armor attacks in the Ukraine. These then decided to upgrade all at once throwing off the Russian attack schedules.At least all the Windows-10 problems are turning out to be good for something....
  4. After windows 10 upgrade internet not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After windows 10 upgrade internet not working: Error “ problem with driver for Ethernet adapter - driver was updated Error - problem with driver for the Wifi adapter. can not connect at all to wifi or even thru a network cable?......
  5. No Internet, secured after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Internet, secured after Windows 10 upgrade: I upgraded my laptop running Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home today and since doing that I get the "No internet, secured" connected but not really connected error no matter what I do to resolve the issue. 1) downloaded new wireless adapter driver onto flash drive on...
  6. Unable to upgrade to Windows 10 due to IRQL and jraid.sys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to upgrade to Windows 10 due to IRQL and jraid.sys: Thought I'd bite the bullet and "upgrade" my 64 bit windows 7 PC to windows 10, as Win7 is apparently about to become obsolete. Big waste of a day. Initially the upgrade program didn't like that I had Security Essentials installed, so Windows made me uninstall it (seriously...
  7. Windows 10 won't update due to internet issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't update due to internet issue: Hi, So I recently started up my laptop after it being dormant for over a year and I needed to update windows, although it's telling me there is no internet (I'm writing this question on said laptop). I have an ethernet cable plugged in as it works better than my university...
  8. internet is slow after upgrading to Windows 10

internet is slow after upgrading to Windows 10: HI, I have recently upgraded my os to WIN 10. My internet connection drops from 50 mbps to 2 mbps. I have tried all possible solution in the internet. 1. Updated the drivers 2. updated windows. 3. changed the auto tunning level. Can someone me and fix this issue?...
  9. Just upgraded to Windows 10, no internet connection

Just upgraded to Windows 10, no internet connection: Just upgraded to Windows 10, no internet connection. Had no problems before on 8.1. No network adapters are recognized (Bluetooth, Ethernet, WLAN). Have Atheros Qualcomm AR9485WB. Device manager says all is OK, but PC settings say no network adapters detected. I tried to...
  10. No internet access after window 10 upgrade.

No internet access after window 10 upgrade.: Hey! so i have recently upgraded to window 10 and im having some issues with my internet. so the problem is that it keeps on saying "no internet access " and theres also a yellow triangle on my wifi icon.I have watch so many tutorials on how to fix this but still havent...