Windows 10: No internet even after being connected to the internet.

Discus and support No internet even after being connected to the internet. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [IMG] Hi! I am suffering from a very weird problem with the internet connection of my laptop from a long time. Can you give me a solution? Even there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TafsirMahmood, Aug 27, 2019.

1. No internet even after being connected to the internet.

No internet even after being connected to the internet. [​IMG]

Hi! I am suffering from a very weird problem with the internet connection of my laptop from a long time. Can you give me a solution?

Even there is internet, my browser says no internet. And it mostly happens when the laptop get switched from charging to "on battery"... Or sometimes it's working but after a restart it again becomes like this.

:)

TafsirMahmood, Aug 27, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Aug 27, 2019
  3. SUB
    SuB Win User
    Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

4. topgundcp Win User

No internet even after being connected to the internet.

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

topgundcp, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

No internet even after being connected to the internet.

1. No internet even after being connected to the internet. - Similar Threads - internet being connected

2. Slow internet even connection is good

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet even connection is good: I dont know why but when Im browsing or surfing my internet sometimes buff or it will not load at all. It only happens in my PC but not on other device at home. This is a desktop and I dont think there is a problem with my cable. It is a new cable and I run a speed test and...
  3. Slow internet even connection is good

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow internet even connection is good: I dont know why but when Im browsing or surfing my internet sometimes buff or it will not load at all. It only happens in my PC but not on other device at home. This is a desktop and I dont think there is a problem with my cable. It is a new cable and I run a speed test and...
  4. Slow internet even connection is good

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No Internet connection icon even though my internet is working

No Internet connection icon even though my internet is working: I am able to surf the net but because the network icon shows "Not Connected - Connections are available", I cant use apps like Zoom or Outlook. I have tried the following solutions but to no avail:1 running the troubleshooter which prompts me to do networking reset. Run it...
  6. Problem connecting to the internet but being connected

Problem connecting to the internet but being connected: Dear all; I suddenly started having trouble to connect to the internet. I use a VAIO SVS, running on an updated windows 10. The computer says I am connected, but it actually keeps oscillating between being connected and not. Even when I try to access the internet using VAIO...
  7. No internet access even if connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet access even if connected: I tried to fix that and it worked, but when I shutdown my pc, the problem occurs again. Apparently, the only method that worked is reseting the network and rebooting. Any fix for that? submitted by /u/_asch [link] [comments]...
  8. Internet Connected but no Internet

Internet Connected but no Internet: Whenever I go on to the internet it says No internet and the diagnostics say The remote device or resource won't accept the connection. The error is ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED. When i go to Network connections it says the Network Cable is Unplugged for Ethernet but i've...
  9. Computer says not connected to Internet even after connected to Internet

Computer says not connected to Internet even after connected to Internet: unable to find why office suite pro 2016 Outlook, Edge and Network Trouble shooter also the hidden icon that when connected changes from a ball to a display icon Network Status to name a few programs ALL THINK I am NOT CONNECTED TO A NETWORK. AT the VERY SAME TIME I...
  10. No internet access even when connected.

No internet access even when connected.: No Internet access in Edge or through apps. Definitely connected to the network. 15482