Windows 10: No Internet for Windows phone

Discus and support No Internet for Windows phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Suddenly I lost Internet connection to my Lumia. It is shown as connected to the secured hub but with no Internet. All other devices have Internet,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by clayto, May 29, 2019.

1. clayto Win User

No Internet for Windows phone

Suddenly I lost Internet connection to my Lumia. It is shown as connected to the secured hub but with no Internet. All other devices have Internet, including my new Android phone I am using to send this.

I have checked all the settings I can find.

:)

clayto, May 29, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 29, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 29, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, May 29, 2019
Thema:

1. No Internet for Windows phone - Similar Threads - Internet phone

2. help with internet connection with two phones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help with internet connection with two phones: HI, My husband and myself both have samsung s24 phones. we have to hotspot to our computer each time we need the internet. BUT.. if I am on the internet first and logged in with my phone all is good. Then my husband logs in with his phone and he has to key in his mobile...
  3. help with internet connection with two phones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help with internet connection with two phones: HI, My husband and myself both have samsung s24 phones. we have to hotspot to our computer each time we need the internet. BUT.. if I am on the internet first and logged in with my phone all is good. Then my husband logs in with his phone and he has to key in his mobile...
  4. help with internet connection with two phones

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Phone hotspot connected but have no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone hotspot connected but have no internet: HelloI have a problem where my laptop Nitro AN515-52 connected to the phone hotspot iphone 15 pro but show as no internet and I can't use the internet. This never happened before and I used this hotspot frequently before this.I am not sure is this a phone or laptop problem,...
  6. Phone hotspot connected but have no internet

Phone hotspot connected but have no internet: HelloI have a problem where my laptop Nitro AN515-52 connected to the phone hotspot iphone 15 pro but show as no internet and I can't use the internet. This never happened before and I used this hotspot frequently before this.I am not sure is this a phone or laptop problem,...
  7. PC will connect to phone hotspot but my home internet will not show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will connect to phone hotspot but my home internet will not show up: I recently got a pc given to me. I factory reset it & uploaded a new version of windows 10 through USB because I had issues with the factory reset. The PC is set up but it only allows me to connect to wifi through my phones hotspot. My home internet options are not all...
  8. PC will connect to phone hotspot but my home internet will not show up

PC will connect to phone hotspot but my home internet will not show up: I recently got a pc given to me. I factory reset it & uploaded a new version of windows 10 through USB because I had issues with the factory reset. The PC is set up but it only allows me to connect to wifi through my phones hotspot. My home internet options are not all...
  9. PC will connect to phone hotspot but my home internet will not show up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. How I saw my Internet browser and history and everything inside it in my wife phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I saw my Internet browser and history and everything inside it in my wife phone: *** Email address is removed for privacy **** Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-saw-my-internet-browser-and-history-and/9c15e2aa-bbb9-4a5e-aadc-27b827603b74