Windows 10: No Internet Indication After Updating Windows

Discus and support No Internet Indication After Updating Windows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just downloaded & installed the Windows 2004 feature update. The network icon on my computer shows no internet connection. The network status under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JVierra, Jul 18, 2020.

1. JVierra Win User

No Internet Indication After Updating Windows

I just downloaded & installed the Windows 2004 feature update. The network icon on my computer shows no internet connection. The network status under settings also shows no internet connection. I do have an internet connection however as I can access my email via Outlook and use the Edge browser to access web sites. Quicken is also able to access the internet for updates. Dedicated Windows 10 apps such as AccuWeather do not work and state there is no internet connection. Since I rarely use these apps this is not a large problem but I would like to fix this if possible.

:)

JVierra, Jul 18, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Mary Sau Win User
    Windows 10 internet Explorer Crashes / Freezes after most recent update

Hi,

To assist you, kindly provide us additional information.

• What update did you install?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    We suggest you to disable Internet Explorer from optional features and enable it again. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on your keyboard, type optionalfeatures
      and hit OK.
    • Uncheck the checkbox with Internet Explorer 11 written against the box and restart your computer.
    • After restart, check the box in optionalfeatures and restart again. Then, launch IE.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Mary Sau, Jul 18, 2020
  4. No Internet Indication After Updating Windows

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

No Internet Indication After Updating Windows

1. No Internet Indication After Updating Windows - Similar Threads - Internet Indication Updating

2. No internet after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet after update: Split from this thread. I have the same problem. I do not have Nortons or VPN installed. I updated to Windows 11 on my Inspiron 17 and it worked fine until I installed the later update.Edition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on ‎1/‎22/‎2024 OS build 22631.3085...
  3. no internet after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no internet after update: no internet after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-after-update/fdaa6a08-093a-4cb2-9532-d454ddb4bf47
  4. Internet works, but the toolbar indicator shows it is not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet works, but the toolbar indicator shows it is not: I use "troubleshooting", then the system resets the network card, reboots the computer and everything is fine, but only for a day or two. This phenomenon started about 2-3 weeks ago and is still happening again and again. Crazy *Smile. Maybe this is a Patch problem, maybe...
  5. Internet works, but the toolbar indicator shows it is not

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet works, but the toolbar indicator shows it is not: I use "troubleshooting", then the system resets the network card, reboots the computer and everything is fine, but only for a day or two. This phenomenon started about 2-3 weeks ago and is still happening again and again. Crazy *Smile. Maybe this is a Patch problem, maybe...
  6. No internet after windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet after windows update: Update KB4601556 alongside KB4577586 Following things have been tried by me: 1)Using netsh int ip reset 2)using ipconfig/release ,ipconfig/flushdns,ipconfig/renew 3)using nbtstat -RR 4)Disabling Battery Saver Mode 5)Uninstalling the drivers and then reinstalling network...
  7. 'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message: Hello everyone, Hoping someone can offer some assistance with this.. After updating to the newest version of Win10, it seems that all of the computers in our office have issues with the network status indicator falsely displaying a 'No Internet' message when in fact the...
  8. No Internet Indication After Updating Windows 10

No Internet Indication After Updating Windows 10: I just downloaded & installed the Windows 2004 feature update. The network icon on my computer shows no internet connection. The network status under settings also shows no internet connection. I do have an internet connection however as I can access my email via Outlook...
  9. No internet connection indication

No internet connection indication: I have Windows 10 64 bit. After my internet provider went down for a couple of hours, the no internet connection failed to clear when it came back up. I reset my modem and my router. No help. My computer is connected to the router via an ethernet cable. I tried rebooting...
  10. tablet indicator light doesn't work after windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    tablet indicator light doesn't work after windows update?: Hi as above this doesn't effect functionality the light just doesn't come on. Prior to the creators update it worked after that update it won't work. weird right only thing that happened was the update so I know its software not hardware. Anyone run into this before? cheers...