Windows 10: No internet issue was solved after format but again same problem within 4 days Windows...

Discus and support No internet issue was solved after format but again same problem within 4 days Windows... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I did everything to solve the "No internet" issue as said by different websites but shows no result.Then i found that Softether vpn client gate was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vikashora, Feb 8, 2020.

1. vikashora Win User

No internet issue was solved after format but again same problem within 4 days Windows...

I did everything to solve the "No internet" issue as said by different websites but shows no result.Then i found that Softether vpn client gate was causing trouble so i removed it and i was back online but after few minutes it was showing no internet,secured.This time my friend told me format my laptop so did and everything was working normal.Then yesterday i was surfing the internet, connected to my college wifi D-Link, suddenly i was offline i was connected to wifi but showing no internet.This time when i checked the internet for solution i found about the windows update problem that was causing sound and internet problem so i installed the update KB4532695 but nothing happened!! I don't want to format my laptop again please help.

I have software installed that are related to internet are TinyWall and Psiphon.

One More thing i can connect to the internet using USB Tethering.

:)

vikashora, Feb 8, 2020
  2. ttodd0450 Win User

No internet unless I format then ..after a few days no internet ..

Windows 10 + HP Elite workbook 8730 NO internet connection issues and MY problem solving:

1. Fresh Install of win 10 vs 1709 os build 16299 .. wifi internet connection works fine
    2. day or a week or a month later No connection..
    3. try all the remedys to get connected wireless connection with passwords and network locations no connection
    4. try drivers update all reports newest version
    5. connect Ethernet --no connection
    6. connect hot spot off cell phone no connection
    7. reset network reboot no connection
    8. device manager remove /delete networks, reboot network back no connection
    9. reset windows 10 save files ,,… Internet works but only for a few days or weeks
    10. reset windows 10 do not save files , internet works but only for a few days or weeks

I can send printed files via the hub to printer in next room printer works wirelessly

Only option I have not tried yet is to remove format and install windows 8.1

There HAS to be something that is restricting this connection.. some say it is the windows 10 updates but wouldn’t that be widespread amongst others ?

My other PC with windows 10 same build works fine off of wireless, so do my ipads and smart phones off of the modem so modem not the issue ..

I have at this point taken the laptop and this issue to my local laptop repair shop whose motto is ‘ if we can’t fix no charge ‘ …

Will keep you posted ..

ttodd0450, Feb 8, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Fernandz Win User

No internet issue was solved after format but again same problem within 4 days Windows...

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

1. No internet issue was solved after format but again same problem within 4 days Windows... - Similar Threads - internet issue was

2. Issues within programs after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues within programs after startup: Hello! I am currently having problems with my computer, in which I made the mistake of not recording the time this occurred but I have issues that I think lead to a corrupt file. I can see that there are problems that occur when loading some programs and apps I have. Spotify...
  3. BSOD repeatedly within a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD repeatedly within a day: It seems like a DirectX & Nvidia GPU driver error based on Bluescreenview, so I have updated my Nvidia drivers to the latest version but the crash still reoccurs. Any guidance will be appreciated. Thanks! DESKTOP-R9KUIPU-(2021-06-06_22-23-07).zip 180619
  4. Solve issues with Dualshock 4 bluetooth device on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Solve issues with Dualshock 4 bluetooth device on Windows 10: Hi there, I connected my new DS4 controller via bluetooth and it worked first. All of a sudden, I got a "driver error" and could not make it work properly. It is not even recognized by the bluetooth search Here are the things I tested: - restart the PC - updated all...
  5. Windows keeps updating again and again... 3-4 times a day and restarting all the time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows keeps updating again and again... 3-4 times a day and restarting all the time: Has anyone else been seeing this? See my update history below.. seems like everything fails?[ATTACH]e update to Windows 10, version 1803 x64 2019-05C...
  6. Windows Activation Issues after Format

Windows Activation Issues after Format: Hi, So many moons ago i bought Windows 7 Pro (I bought it the day it came out, i was part of the home user trial thing they ran for it - so i got it cheap when it was released). Used that fine for many years... Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro ages ago, also fine ... for ages...
  7. OneDrive subfolder within My Documents folder with same files again.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive subfolder within My Documents folder with same files again.: File Explorer tree shows blue OneDrive folder w/ std folders; Downloads, My Documents, Pictures, etc. However, within My Document folder there is ANOTHER OneDrive folder w/ what appears many of the same files. Comparing the hundreds of folders would take forever. What's...
  8. W10 internet problem (mostly) solved

W10 internet problem (mostly) solved: I had significant issues with internet connection dying at first a few times a day and later even more. Eventually I by accident stumbled to a setting in the "OneDrive settings" (right mouse from the system icon on bottom corner onedrive icon), Performance-tab (or whatever...
  9. No internet unless I format then ..after a few days no internet ..

No internet unless I format then ..after a few days no internet ..: Windows 10 + HP Elite workbook 8730 NO internet connection issues and MY problem solving: Fresh Install of win 10 vs 1709 os build 16299 .. wifi internet connection works fine day or a week or a month later No connection.. try all the remedys to get connected wireless...
  10. lost internet after upgrade solved

lost internet after upgrade solved: I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and lost LAN, so could not connect to internet. Troubleshooter advised a possible driver problem with the network card, however the Realtek GBT family card showed up as working in device manager. Researching Internet came up with no solution. I...