Windows 10: No internet, I've tried everything

Discus and support No internet, I've tried everything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; (Toshiba satellite c55t-c) yesterday I was updating to version 2009, got to 2004 all was fine, then 2009. No internet on wifi or ethernet. Other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/McDonaldsisthebest, Dec 17, 2020.

1. No internet, I've tried everything

(Toshiba satellite c55t-c) yesterday I was updating to version 2009, got to 2004 all was fine, then 2009. No internet on wifi or ethernet. Other devices work fine so it's not my router. I reverted back to 2004 but I still have no internet. I've gone into cmd and tried every command, reset network settings in settings, uninstalled network drivers manually from device manager and restarted. Still no luck. Everytime I try going to a webpage I briefly see "x.com dns address could not be found" then "dns probe finished no internet" ran diagnostics and get "the connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the internet is broken" I don't want to reset windows if possible and I don't know how I will even reset to 1909 where everything was working perfectly.

submitted by /u/McDonaldsisthebest
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/McDonaldsisthebest, Dec 17, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 17, 2020
  3. No internet after windows 10 tried many things

Hi Meniru,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. Your interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing. We are glad to help you.

Please try the below methods and check:

Method 1: Internet Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.

• Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

No internet, I've tried everything

Cortana switched to Internet Explorer

Hi,

When you say “tried uninstalling Internet Explorer”, how exactly you tried uninstalling it?

For your information, I like to share that Internet Explorer is an inbuilt browser in Windows operating system and you cannot uninstall it.

To check the Windows build, I suggest you to follow the step below.

• Press Windows key + R key, type winver and press
      Enter key.

Also, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Default in the Search bar and select
      Default Programs from the list of search result.

• Find and click on Reset option at the bottom of the page.

• Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you

Mohan B P, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

No internet, I've tried everything

1. No internet, I've tried everything - Similar Threads - internet I've tried

2. How to fix ethernet "Unidentified Network" I've tried everything I've found on the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix ethernet "Unidentified Network" I've tried everything I've found on the internet: My ethernet seems to randomly disconnect after working for a while. The WiFi still works for me and all other devices in the house. The ethernet works for all other devices in the house except mine. I've tried switching ethernet cables multiple times, and they work for a few...
  3. How to fix ethernet "Unidentified Network" I've tried everything I've found on the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix ethernet "Unidentified Network" I've tried everything I've found on the internet: My ethernet seems to randomly disconnect after working for a while. The WiFi still works for me and all other devices in the house. The ethernet works for all other devices in the house except mine. I've tried switching ethernet cables multiple times, and they work for a few...
  4. Text to Speech not working - I've tried everything!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text to Speech not working - I've tried everything!: Hello,I'm attempting to setup text to speech on my desktop for when I'm working and nothing seems to work. I've updated all drivers and windows is fully updated. I've ensured that my mic and other devices are picking up my voice, without issue. If I spell out a word...
  5. Black screen of death, I've tried everything!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen of death, I've tried everything!!: Hi,I seem to be getting a black screen of death whenever I install my graphics drivers for my RX 570 8GB. I'm really confused as I haven't had a graphics card issue before. I have tried resetting my PC, formatting my SSD, removing all other drives, reinstalling a fresh copy...
  6. Black screen of death, I've tried everything!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen of death, I've tried everything!!: Hi,I seem to be getting a black screen of death whenever I install my graphics drivers for my RX 570 8GB. I'm really confused as I haven't had a graphics card issue before. I have tried resetting my PC, formatting my SSD, removing all other drives, reinstalling a fresh copy...
  7. I've tried everything I can

in Windows 10 Customization
    I've tried everything I can: I have looked on multiple threads trying to fix this but they don't work. There is a search bar at the top of my screen and it isn't part of a 3rd party software I've searched for it already. and I don't know what to do. Please help it is driving me insane.[ATTACH]...
  8. Automatic Repair Loop- I've tried everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair Loop- I've tried everything: Hello. At this point, I don't know what else to do. I'm really close to throw my pc out of the window.. Due to the coronavirus , we're now all working from home. I have really really really important things to take care of and my computer decided to enter Automatic Repair...
  9. Windows will not go to sleep I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows will not go to sleep I've tried everything: Headline: my windows 10 PC will not automatically go to sleep based on the sleep timers for either "Screen" or "Sleep." It will try screen goes black for a second but then goes bask to my desktop. If I manually click the start icon and go to power/sleep, the computer will...
  10. Having Some Issues, I've Tried Everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having Some Issues, I've Tried Everything: Last month, I was having driver issues. I uninstalled and reinstalled the correct audio driver and everything was fine. But the next day, I got on and my mic wasn't being picked up nor any audio for that matter if I recall. So I uninstalled the audio driver once again and...