Windows 10: No internet logo

Discus and support No internet logo in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't connect to internet because therw is no internet logo. What should i do?[IMG](The volume like that because i mute it)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by A Yafi, Aug 14, 2019.

1. A Yafi Win User

No internet logo

I can't connect to internet because therw is no internet logo. What should i do?No internet logo [​IMG](The volume like that because i mute it)

:)

A Yafi, Aug 14, 2019

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Internet Explorer Pop-Up invisible in Desktop

Thank you for the update, David. For further troubleshooting, we would like to know if Internet Explorer appears in Task Manager even without starting Internet Explorer or it appears and remains in Task Manager after opening and closing Internet Explorer?

If after opening Internet Explorer and it appears and remains in the Task Manager, we suggest opening Internet Explorer without add-ons and see if the issue persists. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button (lower-left corner) in Windows, and click
      Run.
    Alternatively, you can press the Windows logo key and the R key on your keyboard.

• In the Run box, type iexplore.exe -extoff
      and press Enter.

If doing the steps above eliminates the issue, then we suggest following this
    article
    for you to be able to manage/disable add-ons that's causing the issue in Internet Explorer 11. Managing
    other versions are also available at the bottom of the article.

We will be waiting for your update.

Loreto Osa, Aug 14, 2019
  4. No internet logo

Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

No internet logo

1. No internet logo - Similar Threads - internet logo

2. The Internet connected logo is not showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Internet connected logo is not showing on taskbar: The Network logo is somehow missing from the taskbar. Internet is still connecting but logo is not showing also the settings section is gliching out like in screenshots. when network option is clicked the network is opened for few seconds before crashing. I tried sfc command...
  3. The Internet connected logo is not showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Internet connected logo is not showing on taskbar: The Network logo is somehow missing from the taskbar. Internet is still connecting but logo is not showing also the settings section is gliching out like in screenshots. when network option is clicked the network is opened for few seconds before crashing. I tried sfc command...
  4. The Internet connected logo is not showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Wifi logo disappears and network adaptor disappears aswell as internet shutdown when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi logo disappears and network adaptor disappears aswell as internet shutdown when...: Whenever i open valorant or any other game to play by the wifi works for the first few minutes then it disconnects i don’t find the wifi logo anywhere, only on device manager under hidden, the only solution is to network reset from settings and it takes 5 minutes. I’ve tried...
  6. Wifi logo disappears and network adaptor disappears aswell as internet shutdown when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi logo disappears and network adaptor disappears aswell as internet shutdown when...: Whenever i open valorant or any other game to play by the wifi works for the first few minutes then it disconnects i don’t find the wifi logo anywhere, only on device manager under hidden, the only solution is to network reset from settings and it takes 5 minutes. I’ve tried...
  7. El equipo tiene conexión a internet pero sale el logo de desconectado y algunos programas...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    El equipo tiene conexión a internet pero sale el logo de desconectado y algunos programas...: El equipo tiene conexión a internet pero sale el logo de desconectado y algunos programas que requieren conexión a internet no funcionan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/el-equipo-tiene-conexi%C3%B3n-a-internet-pero-sale/c231d3ee-8fdd-419f-aae5-e2d58afa206d
  8. Why does my screen have this giant internet logo that I can’t get rid of?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my screen have this giant internet logo that I can’t get rid of?: [IMG] I cant get this giant white box to go away and it stays on top of all my other windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-screen-have-this-giant-internet-logo/d5998eb0-4585-4c87-97c5-8c42332149e9
  9. Worl Logo No internet acess

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Worl Logo No internet acess: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NirajKhojre [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h155xo/worl_logo_no_internet_acess/
  10. Short cut logos keep disappearing leaving internet 'e'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Short cut logos keep disappearing leaving internet 'e': I'm running windows 10 version 1809 ( download on 02/10/18). My desk top short cut icon logos keep disappearing leaving internet 'e' symbols. I have run sfc /scannow but no joy. The short cuts were created using Internet browser rather than Edge. When you try to create short...