Windows 10: No internet logo

Discus and support No internet logo in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't connect to internet because therw is no internet logo. What should i do?[IMG](The volume like that because i mute it)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by A Yafi, Aug 14, 2019 at 2:07 AM.

1. A Yafi Win User

No internet logo

I can't connect to internet because therw is no internet logo. What should i do?No internet logo [​IMG](The volume like that because i mute it)

:)

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Aug 14, 2019 at 2:10 AM
  3. Internet Explorer Pop-Up invisible in Desktop

Thank you for the update, David. For further troubleshooting, we would like to know if Internet Explorer appears in Task Manager even without starting Internet Explorer or it appears and remains in Task Manager after opening and closing Internet Explorer?

If after opening Internet Explorer and it appears and remains in the Task Manager, we suggest opening Internet Explorer without add-ons and see if the issue persists. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button (lower-left corner) in Windows, and click
      Run.
    Alternatively, you can press the Windows logo key and the R key on your keyboard.

• In the Run box, type iexplore.exe -extoff
      and press Enter.

If doing the steps above eliminates the issue, then we suggest following this
    article
    for you to be able to manage/disable add-ons that's causing the issue in Internet Explorer 11. Managing
    other versions are also available at the bottom of the article.

We will be waiting for your update.

4. No internet logo

Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Aug 14, 2019 at 2:10 AM
Thema:

No internet logo

1. No internet logo - Similar Threads - internet logo

2. Strange Issue with Internet and Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange Issue with Internet and Google Chrome: Almost every app or program that requires an internet connection will hang connecting until I open Google Chrome. I completely reinstalled Windows 10 after everything I attempted failed to solve this. Google search turns up a blank because it only points to Google Chrome not...
  3. INTERNET, MODEM

INTERNET, MODEM: Hello. I created a standard user account in Windows 10. My modem which works okay in the administrator account is not working in the standard user account... Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-modem/8bb8b0e0-ed2a-4e93-89f5-4632996d524c
  4. Internet running really slowly after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet running really slowly after update: Hi, my internet has started running slowly after a windows 10 update. I am using Firefox. Anybody able to help with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-running-really-slowly-after-update/c86bcf98-05c0-4976-846f-4ae2657f5e5a
  5. when i click on network & internet in settings it hangs

when i click on network & internet in settings it hangs: Hello.. Just a week back i had formatted my dell laptop but i was facing this problem as whenever i clicked on network & internet in settings it just hangs...i tried troubleshooting but there were no problems.....my wireless icon on taskbar has changed to the computer icon...
  6. Intermittent Wireless Network/Internet disconnects

Intermittent Wireless Network/Internet disconnects: Hi, I have a HP 15 Notebook PC running Windows 10 Home. My ISP is Frontier and I connect with a Netgear D2200D modem/router. For quite a while now, I have had problems connecting to the internet and to the network itself, but my husband's tablet has no connection...
  7. Will Wi-Fi on Computers ever be Equal to a Wired Connection for Internet Strength and Speed?

Will Wi-Fi on Computers ever be Equal to a Wired Connection for Internet Strength and Speed?: I really wish that Wi-Fi can be Equally as strong as a Wired Connection we are almost 2020 something like this has to be created. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-wi-fi-on-computers-ever-be-equal-to-a-wired/43a04303-272e-412d-961b-0f7e6f2eea3b
  8. I can no longer find my wireless internet through comcast the 5.0 version but it still...

I can no longer find my wireless internet through comcast the 5.0 version but it still...: My two PC's will no longer locate my wireless internet that has the faster speed but yet my cell phones and lap tops find it no problem I am being told it is likely since an update Microsoft did this is apparently happening to a lot of people and it is a huge problem for me...
  9. After forced update PIN not working and internet seems disabled

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After forced update PIN not working and internet seems disabled: I was forced to do an update last night to Windows 10. When I booted it back up it says "Something happened and your pin isn't available. Click to set up your pin again" if I click set up my pin it does nothing. It won't take my password either. In the bottom right where...
  10. Short cut logos keep disappearing leaving internet 'e'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Short cut logos keep disappearing leaving internet 'e': I'm running windows 10 version 1809 ( download on 02/10/18). My desk top short cut icon logos keep disappearing leaving internet 'e' symbols. I have run sfc /scannow but no joy. The short cuts were created using Internet browser rather than Edge. When you try to create short...