Windows 10: 'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message

Discus and support 'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Hoping someone can offer some assistance with this.. After updating to the newest version of Win10, it seems that all of the computers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LongLiveShrek, Sep 16, 2020 at 9:57 AM.

1. 'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message

Hello everyone,

Hoping someone can offer some assistance with this.. After updating to the newest version of Win10, it seems that all of the computers in our office have issues with the network status indicator falsely displaying a 'No Internet' message when in fact the computer does have connectivity to the internet.

What threw me off is that this is even occurring with my home desktop on Win10..

Solutions I have tried:

• uninstalling and reinstalling network adapter drivers
    • Numerous solutions of altering Registry keys

None of this works.. is there something that anyone else has tried that does?

submitted by /u/LongLiveShrek
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LongLiveShrek, Sep 16, 2020 at 9:57 AM
  2. WX730 Win User

Network Connectivity Status Indicator confused by OpenVPN

Thank you for the quick response. Unfortunately, none of these works. It is not actually a problem with the network connection, but a problem with the network connectivity status indicator which is confused by the OpenVPN connection and incorrectly believes
    there's no internet connnection when there actually is.

3. Error message "cannot connect to network"

Hi Luka,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

As the issue still persist, I suggest you to try running Internet connection troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Networks and internet.

• Select Internet Connection.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cant-connect-to-network#1TC=windows-8

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

4. Naresh_K Win User

'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message

Network Status Not Connected

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided in article:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows. Also check if the proxy settings are
    disabled. To check the proxy settings:

1. Open Windows Settings (Windows key + I)
    2. Then click on Network & Internet > Proxy.
    3. Toggle the option Automatically detect settings to ON.
    4. Toggle the option Use a proxy server to OFF.

Hope it helps.

Thema:

'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message

1. 'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message - Similar Threads - 'No Internet' Network

2. Battery status indicator has gone again!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery status indicator has gone again!: Why is it that every time there's an update, the battery status disappears from the taskbar. We need this! Stop deleting the battery status indicator please! Has anyone else experienced this problem since the latest update? In my opinion, updates never seem to improve...
  3. Network Connectivity Status Indicator confused by OpenVPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Connectivity Status Indicator confused by OpenVPN: I have an HP computer which from time to time displays a no internet connection icon even though there is actually an active connection. This only happens when OpenVPN is running and connected. Disconnecting the OpenVPN may suddenly change the network status icon back to...
  4. Network Status

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network Status: Network Status App does not show availability of the WiFi hotspot created by my iPhone, but does allows connection with USB. I've confirmed that there software updates are not pending for iOS or Windows. I've also turned iPhone and laptop on/off and reset Network settings of...
  5. Windows 10 Battery Indicator/status not showing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Battery Indicator/status not showing: My windows 10 laptop doesn't show how much battery life it has left in % form. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-battery-indicatorstatus-not-showing/208ff2d4-5119-4b55-8b23-c01f2cdc5fa7
  6. Network status blank

Network status blank: Hello, I have been trying multiple possible solutions now from similar threads but not a lot of people seem to have the exact same problem as I am facing on my windows 10 laptop. A couple days ago I had a notice that I missed several updates (from mainly period august I...
  7. No internet connection indication

No internet connection indication: I have Windows 10 64 bit. After my internet provider went down for a couple of hours, the no internet connection failed to clear when it came back up. I reset my modem and my router. No help. My computer is connected to the router via an ethernet cable. I tried rebooting...
  8. Network Status

Network Status: How do I change the Private network to Public Network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-status/c7a475b4-bce1-441b-808a-e700ca65dead
  9. Where the battery status indicator go?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where the battery status indicator go?: Where the battery status indicator go? Why is this seen as an improvement. I see a few apps in the MS store but the reviews show that the apps not work. Now I have to guess how much charge I have left on my battery. Where are all the windows 10 enhancements? We lost...
  10. No Progress indicator on latest build downloading status

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Progress indicator on latest build downloading status: Hi there I'm surprised that on downloading the build there's no indication of its current progress or even WHERE it gets downloaded to. I'd like a bit more control over this -- especially on the % download. Cheers jimbo 2580