Windows 10: 'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message

Discus and support 'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Hoping someone can offer some assistance with this.. After updating to the newest version of Win10, it seems that all of the computers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LongLiveShrek, Sep 16, 2020.

1. 'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message

Hello everyone,

Hoping someone can offer some assistance with this.. After updating to the newest version of Win10, it seems that all of the computers in our office have issues with the network status indicator falsely displaying a 'No Internet' message when in fact the computer does have connectivity to the internet.

What threw me off is that this is even occurring with my home desktop on Win10..

Solutions I have tried:

• uninstalling and reinstalling network adapter drivers
    • Numerous solutions of altering Registry keys

None of this works.. is there something that anyone else has tried that does?

submitted by /u/LongLiveShrek
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LongLiveShrek, Sep 16, 2020
  2. WX730 Win User

Network Connectivity Status Indicator confused by OpenVPN

Thank you for the quick response. Unfortunately, none of these works. It is not actually a problem with the network connection, but a problem with the network connectivity status indicator which is confused by the OpenVPN connection and incorrectly believes
    there's no internet connnection when there actually is.

WX730, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Error message "cannot connect to network"

Hi Luka,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

As the issue still persist, I suggest you to try running Internet connection troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Networks and internet.

• Select Internet Connection.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cant-connect-to-network#1TC=windows-8

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message

Network Status Not Connected

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided in article:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows. Also check if the proxy settings are
    disabled. To check the proxy settings:

1. Open Windows Settings (Windows key + I)
    2. Then click on Network & Internet > Proxy.
    3. Toggle the option Automatically detect settings to ON.
    4. Toggle the option Use a proxy server to OFF.

Hope it helps.

Naresh_K, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message

1. 'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message - Similar Threads - 'No Internet' Network

2. Confusing internet status messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Confusing internet status messages: I get frequent internet disconnects and get 'can't find this page'. I go to the Task Bar and view my router status and it says 'disconnect' which says to me it is connected. I go to Settings>Internet> Status and it tells me I'm connected which I'm not. To get back online I...
  3. Confusing internet status messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Confusing internet status messages: I get frequent internet disconnects and get 'can't find this page'. I go to the Task Bar and view my router status and it says 'disconnect' which says to me it is connected. I go to Settings>Internet> Status and it tells me I'm connected which I'm not. To get back online I...
  4. Confusing internet status messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown: Hi, I am connected to the Internet by LAN to my router which will access all the web pages, but the Windows update will not work nor Outlook, since they say that I have no Internet connection. This happened after the last Windows update. I am running Windows10 64 version...
  6. My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown: Hi, I am connected to the Internet by LAN to my router which will access all the web pages, but the Windows update will not work nor Outlook, since they say that I have no Internet connection. This happened after the last Windows update. I am running Windows10 64 version...
  7. My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown

8. Drive Status Indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Drive Status Indicator: Hello there: adding to this thread on the drive icons, how does one alter the appearance of the status bar indicator from its W10 default back to what W7 displays? as quoted 10 is really drab, I have already altered the desktop icons, drive icons & the folder icons to 7 but...
  9. Internet connected but connection status indicates unknown

Internet connected but connection status indicates unknown: HiI am connected to the Internet by LAN to my router that will access the web pages, but the update will not work nor Outlook, since they say that I have no Internet connection, this happened after the last Windows update.I would like to know how to solve this.Thanks....
  10. Network Connectivity Status Indicator confused by OpenVPN

Network Connectivity Status Indicator confused by OpenVPN: I have an HP computer which from time to time displays a no internet connection icon even though there is actually an active connection. This only happens when OpenVPN is running and connected. Disconnecting the OpenVPN may suddenly change the network status icon back to...