Windows 10: No Internet On PC Windows 10 But Works on Other Devices

Discus and support No Internet On PC Windows 10 But Works on Other Devices in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Randomly my PC stopped having internet connection. I can connect to my wifi network but no internet access. Works on my phone, tablet and my fathers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BurberryBeretta, Mar 5, 2019.

1. No Internet On PC Windows 10 But Works on Other Devices

Randomly my PC stopped having internet connection. I can connect to my wifi network but no internet access. Works on my phone, tablet and my fathers computer. It doesn’t work with wifi or ethernet and i’ve shut down and rebooted my computer multiple times and reset the router and modem multiple times. I tried to rollback the wifi deiver but there wasn’t an option and when I troubleshoot it says my device is configured correctly but the device or resource (microsoft.com) isn’t responding. It’s super time sensitive for my work and I have no idea what to do. Can someone please help?? Thank you in advance!!

:)

BurberryBeretta, Mar 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 5, 2019
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Mar 5, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

No Internet On PC Windows 10 But Works on Other Devices

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

Did you run the Windows 10 connection troubleshooter?

Troubleshoot Internet connection problems

Also, check in the "Device Manager" to see if the network adapter is ok.
    You may need to un-install it and then "Scan for new devices".

This is published by HP; however, it gives some good info on troubleshooting with the device manager.
    HP PCs - Device Manager Information (Windows 10, 8)

95Viper, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

No Internet On PC Windows 10 But Works on Other Devices

1. No Internet On PC Windows 10 But Works on Other Devices - Similar Threads - Internet Works Devices

2. PC slows down internet speed on other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC slows down internet speed on other devices: Hello, I have an old pc that is connected to the router via ethernet, and every time I connect it it slows down the internet speed on other devices that are connected to the same network, so basically every device in my house. The internet speed on the PC isn't slow at all,...
  3. PC slows down internet speed on other devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC slows down internet speed on other devices: Hello, I have an old pc that is connected to the router via ethernet, and every time I connect it it slows down the internet speed on other devices that are connected to the same network, so basically every device in my house. The internet speed on the PC isn't slow at all,...
  4. Windows laptop not connecting to internet even though it works for other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows laptop not connecting to internet even though it works for other devices: Hi, my problem is as the title is written. On the WiFi tab it says “No internet, open”. On network and internet it says “No internet access. Your device can only access other devices on your local network”. After running troubleshooting it says “Windows can’t communicate with...
  5. My internet is working on other devices but not the computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My internet is working on other devices but not the computer: I can probably google how to fix it but this seems much troubling. I’ve already tried the netsh reset catalog and netsh ipv4 reset reset.log and restarted the pc but it didn’t work, I also tried to uninstall the realtek controler network adapter and scan for hardware changes...
  6. Microphone not working on PC (but working on other devices)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working on PC (but working on other devices): I have a headset with a built in mic and an adapter that connects the single audio jack to both the headphone and microphone ports on a PC. I logged on to the family pc for the first time in a few months and noticed that the microphone only picked up a static sound, no actual...
  7. limited internet access ,other devices work fine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    limited internet access ,other devices work fine: Since I installed Windows 10 I've had worsening WiFi issues The most recent being the internet not Peking every few minutes because "limited internet access" The router works fine with everyone else I tried updating the driver and can't roll it back Flushing the DNS cache...
  8. Internet not working on computer, fine on other devices.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet not working on computer, fine on other devices.: Hi, my internets cinternets completely stopped working on my computer despite the computer displaying it as strong, in addition it is working fine on my tablet. I have tried everythingcocould could find and nothings working....
  9. Internet works for other devices except for windows.

Internet works for other devices except for windows.: The internet on my windows laptop will not work. It is connected to the wifi but it has the exclamation point beside it which means that it is connected to the network but it says it has no internet. EVERY OTHER DEVICE (apple iPhone, macintosh, xiao mi phone, etc.) is able to...
  10. Internet randomly stops working on PC (works fine on other devices)

Internet randomly stops working on PC (works fine on other devices): So it just happens 100% random out of no where and I get this error: (note i ripped this image off google but this is the exact thing that happens) [img] so I found TWO temporary fixes. One: unplug router / modem for 10 sec and replug Two: Go to the network...