Windows 10: No internet or sound

Discus and support No internet or sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried using safe boot to do something and it didnt work so i went back to normal boot now my wifi and audio is not working and there is no icon to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shrek3forbluray, Jan 28, 2020.

1. No internet or sound

I tried using safe boot to do something and it didnt work so i went back to normal boot now my wifi and audio is not working and there is no icon to even get to the wifi part.

:)

Shrek3forbluray, Jan 28, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No internet or sound :p

cadaveca, Jan 28, 2020
  3. No sound on internet

Hi John,

For us to properly isolate the issue with the sound from your Internet, we would like to know the following:

• On your second profile which has an issue with the sound, which browser are you using?
    • Does it happen in all browsers?
    • What are you trying to access?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

We suggest that you check and make sure that all your device drivers are updated, especially your audio driver.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 28, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

No internet or sound

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

No internet or sound

1. No internet or sound - Similar Threads - internet sound

2. Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks: Hello,That button just freeze every day when I click on it to change sound output device. Restarting explorer helps, but it keeps happening for some reason. It especially happens after I restart my computer, at a random time after that. It's a minor annoyance but it's still...
  3. Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Internet and Sound Button is not responding to clicks: Hello,That button just freeze every day when I click on it to change sound output device. Restarting explorer helps, but it keeps happening for some reason. It especially happens after I restart my computer, at a random time after that. It's a minor annoyance but it's still...
  4. My "internet/sound/battery" taskbar menu wont work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My "internet/sound/battery" taskbar menu wont work.: So, I used my PC as usual yesterday but today these taskbar icons wont work, below there's a link to imgur where I've put the screenshots. I've reinstalled windows the repair version and it worked again, but when i turned it on today it stopped working. I've also tried the...
  5. My "internet/sound/battery" taskbar menu wont work.

My "internet/sound/battery" taskbar menu wont work.: So, I used my PC as usual yesterday but today these taskbar icons wont work, below there's a link to imgur where I've put the screenshots. I've reinstalled windows the repair version and it worked again, but when i turned it on today it stopped working. I've also tried the...
  6. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...: Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with...
  7. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...: Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with...
  8. Hp Laptop not turning on power button, internet button light, sound button light just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp Laptop not turning on power button, internet button light, sound button light just...: I have charged the laptop a few times due to thinking its extremely flat. But when I switch it on the power, internet, sound buttons and lights indicator just flashes white and orange. Before this the laptop kept restarted automatically with an error message and a blue...
  9. Hp Laptop not turning on power button, internet button light, sound button light just...

Hp Laptop not turning on power button, internet button light, sound button light just...: I have charged the laptop a few times due to thinking its extremely flat. But when I switch it on the power, internet, sound buttons and lights indicator just flashes white and orange. Before this the laptop kept restarted automatically with an error message and a blue...
  10. Hp Laptop not turning on power button, internet button light, sound button light just...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware