Windows 10: No internet (partial) after GPU crash

Discus and support No internet (partial) after GPU crash in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I got a problem with my pc and hopefully someone can help me. My problem happened twice. My gpu crashed randomly and then I got only a black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shishio007, Mar 7, 2021.

1. No internet (partial) after GPU crash

Hello,

I got a problem with my pc and hopefully someone can help me.

My problem happened twice. My gpu crashed randomly and then I got only a black screen and I pressed the reset button but after the restart I have an internet connection and not. Yeah thats weird but all apps (except TeamSpeak 3 and thats the weirdest thing) on Windows cant connect to the internet but Windows says I am connected and only Chrome works (btw the internet works on my laptop, phone and tv). For the first time I gave up after 4h of research because I was probably the only one with this problem but I just reinstalled Windows and the drivers and it worked fine for 3 days (now). Now I will not reinstall Windows and all apps but I tried to delete and reinstall ALL drivers but no luck, I even resetted my router to stock settings also with no effect. The thing is that only all apps (except Chrome and TS3) cant connect to the internet but Windows thinks I am but no it isnt. I opened task manager to see if there is a process which blocks the connection but no, everything operates normal. Probably I have to reinstall my OS but thats not a solution the problem can happen again. I appreciate everyone who wants/can help me.

Computer Type: Desktop

GPU: Vega 64 AIO

CPU: RYZEN 5 3600XT

Motherboard: Gigabyte B550M Aorus Pro-P

BIOS Version: newest

RAM: 16GB 3600MHz CL17

PSU: Corsair RM850x 2018

Operating System & Version: WINDOWS 10 PRO 20H2

GPU Drivers: Adrenalin Driver Version: 21.2.3 and none

Description of Original Problem: GPU crashed randomly while game was running in background and I was surfing in the web.

Troubleshooting: I've tried everything

submitted by /u/Shishio007
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Shishio007, Mar 7, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Naki, Mar 7, 2021
  4. No internet (partial) after GPU crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

No internet (partial) after GPU crash

1. No internet (partial) after GPU crash - Similar Threads - internet partial GPU

2. GPU crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU crash: Edit: I'm going to leave this up here incase anyone else runs into similar problems.So I set my GPU's power target to 50% and my game didn't crash right after getting in to the main menu anymore.I then proceeded to gradually raise the power target and once I reached around...
  3. GPU crash ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPU crash ?: Edit: I'm going to leave this up here incase anyone else runs into similar problems.So I set my GPU's power target to 50% and my game didn't crash right after getting in to the main menu anymore.I then proceeded to gradually raise the power target and once I reached around...
  4. GPU crashes .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU crashes .: Hello i have a really huge problem regarding with my GPU. Bought yesterday from amazon.co.uk this laptop and it's a Acer Aspire 7 with ryzen 5 5625U , RTX 3050 , 16 RAM , 512 SSD Issue is that my gpu keeps crashing when im joining a game, As example i'm going on league of...
  5. GPU crashes .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU crashes .: Hello i have a really huge problem regarding with my GPU. Bought yesterday from amazon.co.uk this laptop and it's a Acer Aspire 7 with ryzen 5 5625U , RTX 3050 , 16 RAM , 512 SSD Issue is that my gpu keeps crashing when im joining a game, As example i'm going on league of...
  6. GPU crashes .

7. Random crashing after upgrade GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashing after upgrade GPU: I recently upgrade the GPU and since then I have been getting random BSOD. System has been stable before this. I was thinking it may be bad card but the card is passing all benchmarks I can run. On the crashes it seems like most of the crashes are related to Microsoft Storage...
  8. Random crashing after upgrade GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashing after upgrade GPU: I recently upgrade the GPU and since then I have been getting random BSOD. System has been stable before this. I was thinking it may be bad card but the card is passing all benchmarks I can run. On the crashes it seems like most of the crashes are related to Microsoft Storage...
  9. BSOD crashes after installing AMD GPU

BSOD crashes after installing AMD GPU: I have been getting a lot of BSOD crashes when playing games, but I never got any of these crashes until I got a Red Devil RX 5700 XT GPU. I have gotten: ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY kmode_exception_not_handled IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL All of my drivers are up to date...
  10. Windows 10 (partial) crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 (partial) crash: Having started my computer, just upgraded to w10, the desktop appeared, without the apps eg MS edge showing in the lower taskbar. On pressing the windows button (bottom left) nothing appeared! I was unable to shutdown, sleep, restart, get settings etc. The only way to power...