Windows 10: "No Internet, Secured" but I have access to the web/internet.

Discus and support "No Internet, Secured" but I have access to the web/internet. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I recently reinstalled Windows 10 and now Windows doesn't think I have internet. It wont link with my Microsoft account... MS Word, Edge and One... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoeMan2003, Sep 20, 2020.

1. "No Internet, Secured" but I have access to the web/internet.

So I recently reinstalled Windows 10 and now Windows doesn't think I have internet. It wont link with my Microsoft account... MS Word, Edge and One Notes have difficulty connecting to my account as well. But if I go on Edge, I am able to connect to the internet, my email and any web service This means that the internet is good but Windows cant connect to it. I have turned my computer off and on many times and nothing changes. I also tried troubleshooting it with Windows and it says that it will disconnect the internet adapters and restart my computer nothing fixed it. I even tired plugin my computer with a ethernet cable and going on a different Wi-Fi and I update my Wi-Fi divers and adapters.

If a MS staff could help me out or anyone that knows the solution to this problem.

Thanks

:)

JoeMan2003, Sep 20, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

No internet access

What type of security program/s do/did they have installed? I've seen McAfee and Norton both completely block internet access for no reason. Even after being uninstalled they can sometimes still block internet until you run their clean-up programs.

newtekie1, Sep 20, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Guidance needed to setup my Home PC access over Internet through browser

I wasn't giving steps on how to get RDP working, that is covered plenty of other places, I just give the steps to make it secure.

RDP. If they aren't tracking your Web browsing, I doubt they are going to track RDP.

And if you start the session from the command prompt it doesn't even put the address in the MRU list.

Though the question that needs to be asked now is, what are you using for your VM lab?

newtekie1, Sep 20, 2020
  4. "No Internet, Secured" but I have access to the web/internet.

suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

"No Internet, Secured" but I have access to the web/internet.

1. "No Internet, Secured" but I have access to the web/internet. - Similar Threads - Internet Secured access

2. No internet access, Secured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet access, Secured: Hello, Am using Windows 10My wifi status like always No Internet Access, Secured but I can still access the internet. Is there any way to fix this because it is so annoying I cannot check how strong is the wifi and need to click on the icon to see it....
  3. No internet access, Secured

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet access, Secured: Hello, Am using Windows 10My wifi status like always No Internet Access, Secured but I can still access the internet. Is there any way to fix this because it is so annoying I cannot check how strong is the wifi and need to click on the icon to see it....
  4. No internet access, Secured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No Internet Access despite having Internet Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Internet Access despite having Internet Access: Internet is working fine, hovering over network icon says:"Unidentified Network No Internet Access"Opening Network & Internet Settings > Status crashes immediately, but other sub categories such as Ethernet/Dial-Up do not crashDIRECTLY RELATED TO Error Code 0x80072F8FDone a...
  6. No Internet Access despite having Internet Access

No Internet Access despite having Internet Access: Internet is working fine, hovering over network icon says:"Unidentified Network No Internet Access"Opening Network & Internet Settings > Status crashes immediately, but other sub categories such as Ethernet/Dial-Up do not crashDIRECTLY RELATED TO Error Code 0x80072F8FDone a...
  7. Internet says "no internet, secured" but I have some access to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet says "no internet, secured" but I have some access to internet: I'm on Windows 10. It will say "no internet, secured" but I actually have access to most websites. However, some websites and applications won't work, including the Spotify app, the Outlook app, the Epic Games Launcher, and epicgames.com. These apps and sites will tell me I...
  8. No internet access, secured.

No internet access, secured.: My wifi is saying that it has no internet access and I tried everything. I did: Resetting Windows 10. Downloading the Kb4554364 but it's still occuring. Did all the command prompts.(Winshock and all the things on YouTube). Uninstalling and installing my network card driver....
  9. connected, secured, have internet. still cant access the web

connected, secured, have internet. still cant access the web: So I tried everything from doing things in the command prompt, changing the DNS numbers, resetting network, ect. I can not do anything via internet because I cant access the web. What do I do? submitted by /u/richayxiii [link] [comments]...
  10. internet - connected and secure, still cant access the web

internet - connected and secure, still cant access the web: So I tried everything from doing things in the command prompt, changing the DNS numbers, resetting network, ect. I can not do anything via internet because I cant access the web. What do I do?...