Windows 10: No internet , secured but i have Internet. I can't update windows or download from...

Discus and support No internet , secured but i have Internet. I can't update windows or download from... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Happy New Year. Yesterday I was asked by pc to restore windows, from cd i reinstalled ipod 10, keeping my settings and files. It started normally but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NikolaosKalliopitsas, Jan 5, 2020.

1. No internet , secured but i have Internet. I can't update windows or download from...

Happy New Year. Yesterday I was asked by pc to restore windows, from cd i reinstalled ipod 10, keeping my settings and files. It started normally but has the following problem: although I have internet e.g. from the edge and from chrome i see web pages or i can download some program, the taskbar indicator is no internet, secured. The result is that the pc doesn't update, I can't download anything from the microsoft store it gets my pur-authenticationfailure, and while later I bought from microsoft the office 2019 pro which was installed properly, no applications open for me because it says you are not connected to the internet, which as i said i am normal e.g. i downloaded the office from microsoft site. In the windows mail client I set up my gmail but I could not set up my hotmail account. I've tried dozens of tricks I found online but nothing. I believe that there is a problem with my account and I warmly ask for help. Thanks.

:)

NikolaosKalliopitsas, Jan 5, 2020

2. suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Jan 5, 2020
  3. subhendu Win User
    internet security for windows 7

which is the best internet security (including firewall)for windows 7 32 bit platform???

subhendu, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Smeed Win User

No internet , secured but i have Internet. I can't update windows or download from...

Internet provider security for windows 10

I'm not familiar with 'wow internet provider' and don't know what kind of 'internet security' you're paying for...

But, IMO, that shouldn't be necessary.

Suggestion to read:
    Answers to common security questions - Best Practices - Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, and Privacy Software

especially:

Smeed, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

No internet , secured but i have Internet. I can't update windows or download from...

1. No internet , secured but i have Internet. I can't update windows or download from... - Similar Threads - internet secured Internet

2. why can't I download mcafee internet security on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I download mcafee internet security on windows 11?: why can't i download mcafee internet security on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-mcafee-internet-security-on/da3c6410-48ce-4a4c-8226-3f3715fe89da
  3. why can't I download mcafee internet security on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't I download mcafee internet security on windows 11?: why can't i download mcafee internet security on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-mcafee-internet-security-on/da3c6410-48ce-4a4c-8226-3f3715fe89da
  4. I can't open my files that I downloaded from the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my files that I downloaded from the internet.: So basically, whenever I try to open files that I've downloaded from the internet it doesn't open. More specifically the software won't open. Other stuff like Notepad files opens fine by opening Onedrive, but the software doesn't. I used a Windows 10 file restorer called...
  5. I can't open my files that I downloaded from the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open my files that I downloaded from the internet.: So basically, whenever I try to open files that I've downloaded from the internet it doesn't open. More specifically the software won't open. Other stuff like Notepad files opens fine by opening Onedrive, but the software doesn't. I used a Windows 10 file restorer called...
  6. I can't open my files that I downloaded from the internet.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Internet says "no internet, secured" but I have some access to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet says "no internet, secured" but I have some access to internet: I'm on Windows 10. It will say "no internet, secured" but I actually have access to most websites. However, some websites and applications won't work, including the Spotify app, the Outlook app, the Epic Games Launcher, and epicgames.com. These apps and sites will tell me I...
  8. "No Internet, Secured" but I have access to the web/internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "No Internet, Secured" but I have access to the web/internet.: So I recently reinstalled Windows 10 and now Windows doesn't think I have internet. It wont link with my Microsoft account... MS Word, Edge and One Notes have difficulty connecting to my account as well. But if I go on Edge, I am able to connect to the internet, my email and...
  9. No Internet Secured but I can surf the internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet Secured but I can surf the internet.: Yesterday, the WiFi worked normally. But today, when I opened my laptop and connected it to the internet, it showed "no internet, secured." Strangely, I was able to surf the internet but not windows program such as Cortana, feedback hub, windows update, etc. I've tried to...
  10. There is no internet access to app that I have downloaded from store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is no internet access to app that I have downloaded from store: Hi, Recently Lynda.com app that I have downloaded from the store is showing no internet access message. I have checked in firewall settings, both inbound and outbound filters allowing it to access the internet. the app was working fine till the week ago, I don't know...