Windows 10: "No internet, secured," but I'm connected to the internet

Discus and support "No internet, secured," but I'm connected to the internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently updated to Windows 10 version 1903. It tells me I'm not connected to the internet, but I am. Also, network & internet setting won't open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JustinBN, Aug 31, 2019.

1. JustinBN Win User

"No internet, secured," but I'm connected to the internet

Recently updated to Windows 10 version 1903. It tells me I'm not connected to the internet, but I am. Also, network & internet setting won't open.

:)

JustinBN, Aug 31, 2019

2. suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Aug 31, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Aug 31, 2019
  4. SUB
    SuB Win User

Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

Thema:

1. "No internet, secured," but I'm connected to the internet - Similar Threads - internet secured I'm

2. Store says I'm not connected to Internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store says I'm not connected to Internet: The store says that I'm not connected to the Internet when obviously I am. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-says-im-not-connected-to-internet/e457b3bc-8054-47e0-9967-f2365759a1e8"
  3. WIFI Connection: no internet, secured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI Connection: no internet, secured: does anyone know how to fix my wifi? I can connect to it but then it says I have no wifi and the connection is secured. tried many ways like going in control panel and stuff but it didn't work....
  4. No internet, secured

No internet, secured: Hi all After searching in internet about this problem"no internet, secured" and trying Microsoft solutions in another posts , i still face this problem and i think there's many others face it too . I have dell 5537 with intel wireless internal card and Windows 10 pro . I...
  5. Internet Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Security: I don’t know if I should be asking this question on this forum, but here goes anyway. I’ve been a Kaspersky user for 15+ years & never had any hackers or malicious stuff access my computer in that time. Would there be much difference between the 2019 & 2018 which I’m using...
  6. Computer says not connected to internet when I'm connected to internet

Computer says not connected to internet when I'm connected to internet: I am currently connected through Ethernet and am able to access the internet and any other programs that require the internet. My computer says that I'm "Connected" through Ethernet, but the icon shows that it isn't connected. It also says it isn't connected in the "Network &...
  7. Windows thinks that I'm not connected to the internet

Windows thinks that I'm not connected to the internet: Split from this thread. Hello, I have the problem with Edge that doesn't connect, I have the problem for a few days. If I review my net status, says that I'm not connect to internet, but that it's not truth; I can connect with any other browser or mailing app. I have...
  8. No Internet, secured

No Internet, secured: Hello, Recently I have moved into a house and I live with a few other roommates. We all share an Internet connection, using Wi-Fi. On my floor, in the house, there is a repeater and I used to connect from it. One of my roommates has set the connection manually on my laptop...
  9. No internet, secured.

No internet, secured.: Current condition: I can do internet browsing but no internet connection for system updating and access to Microsoft store. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]I've tried several methods including reset ip, renew ip, uninstall network adapter, uncheck ipv6 but it still doesn't work...
  10. Connected to Network but "Secured, no internet"

Connected to Network but "Secured, no internet": I was having some network problems and in the course of fixing them I uninstalled the network driver for my TP-Link AC600 Archer T2UH USB network card. This card has been working without a problem for months on 2.4 and 5Ghz channels and at high speeds > 150Mbps. When I...