Windows 10: "No internet, secured," but I'm connected to the internet

Discus and support "No internet, secured," but I'm connected to the internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently updated to Windows 10 version 1903. It tells me I'm not connected to the internet, but I am. Also, network & internet setting won't open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JustinBN, Aug 31, 2019.

1. JustinBN Win User

"No internet, secured," but I'm connected to the internet

Recently updated to Windows 10 version 1903. It tells me I'm not connected to the internet, but I am. Also, network & internet setting won't open.

:)

JustinBN, Aug 31, 2019

2. suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Aug 31, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Aug 31, 2019
  4. SUB
    SuB Win User

Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

Thema:

1. "No internet, secured," but I'm connected to the internet - Similar Threads - internet secured I'm

2. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection says No internet secured: I use my mobile to connect the internet to my laptop which has had no problems for years, now for some reason it says that No internet secured but I can go on the internet and use it fine, then a message appears asking me to open browser and sign in which has already been...
  3. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection says No internet secured: I use my mobile to connect the internet to my laptop which has had no problems for years, now for some reason it says that No internet secured but I can go on the internet and use it fine, then a message appears asking me to open browser and sign in which has already been...
  4. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Connected, secure no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected, secure no internet: I just built my pc and activated windows 11. The wifi option didnt show but I had a USB 802.11n which I connected and now I could connect to my wifi. Although the pc says connected and secure if I go on bing to download chrome, it won’t work something about bing DNS. After...
  6. Connected, secure no internet

Connected, secure no internet: I just built my pc and activated windows 11. The wifi option didnt show but I had a USB 802.11n which I connected and now I could connect to my wifi. Although the pc says connected and secure if I go on bing to download chrome, it won’t work something about bing DNS. After...
  7. connected secured but no internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connected secured but no internet connection: This morning my internet was just fine, got home from work, both mine and my brothers laptops connected to the same internet display;"*my wifi name* internet access Network 2No internet access"I'm not sure what Network 2 is or how to get rid of it or if its even important,...
  8. connected secured but no internet connection

connected secured but no internet connection: This morning my internet was just fine, got home from work, both mine and my brothers laptops connected to the same internet display;"*my wifi name* internet access Network 2No internet access"I'm not sure what Network 2 is or how to get rid of it or if its even important,...
  9. connected secured but no internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Windows Network & Internet Says I'm Connected to the Internet but I'm NOT

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Network & Internet Says I'm Connected to the Internet but I'm NOT: In the Network & Internet settings of windows 10 I am seeing "You're connected to the internet" . But none of my browsers can get to a website. This computer is connected with an ethernet. I have restarted my router and all of my other ethernet and wifi computers can...