Windows 10: No Internet, Secured error only when not charging the laptop

Discus and support No Internet, Secured error only when not charging the laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased a new HP Pavilion laptop, and when I tried searching the web I got the popular No Internet, Secured error. I ignored it at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by musava_ribica, May 6, 2019.

1. No Internet, Secured error only when not charging the laptop

Hello, I recently purchased a new HP Pavilion laptop, and when I tried searching the web I got the popular No Internet, Secured error. I ignored it at first, because I plugged the laptop and no longer see the error. Now, everytime I want to search the web when not home (i usually take the laptop when I am going somewhere) I cannot because that error happens only when the laptop is unplugged (not charging)

Any advices are appreciated

:)

musava_ribica, May 6, 2019

2. suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, May 6, 2019
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, May 6, 2019
  4. No Internet, Secured error only when not charging the laptop

PLUGGED IN NOT CHARGING WINDOWS 10, ASUS LAPTOP

• hi sir/ ladies,

Recently my laptop stopped charging when the battery meter reach 74% (before it was 94% then it become 84% next is 81% and finally 74%), can anyone tell me how to fix it. i try different solution in internet such as STEP 1: device manager STEP 2: Battery STEP
      3: Uninstall 2nd option in battery STEP 4: Scan for hardware changes and so on BUT it also didn't fix the battery issues in my laptop.

thank you, sorry for my bad english.

P

microsoftineedhelp0911, May 6, 2019
Thema:

No Internet, Secured error only when not charging the laptop

1. No Internet, Secured error only when not charging the laptop - Similar Threads - Internet Secured error

2. Windows 10 BSOD displayed with various errors only when laptop is charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD displayed with various errors only when laptop is charging: Hello,Works fine if the laptop is not charging , error screen is displayed either immediately or within 30 mins if i plug in the charger.Commonly displayed errors :IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALSYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDNote: I ran all the memory tests , file checks no error...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD displayed with various errors only when laptop is charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 BSOD displayed with various errors only when laptop is charging: Hello,Works fine if the laptop is not charging , error screen is displayed either immediately or within 30 mins if i plug in the charger.Commonly displayed errors :IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALSYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDNote: I ran all the memory tests , file checks no error...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD displayed with various errors only when laptop is charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. New laptop overheats when charging only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop overheats when charging only: Hello all, I just purchased a Lenovo Yoga 6 13 2-in-1 13.3" Touch Screen Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 - 16GB Memory - 512GB SSD - Abyss Blue with Fabric Cover. The new Laptop seems to overheat when charging. I have changed the power plan when plugged in to see if that helps and that...
  6. New laptop overheats when charging only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New laptop overheats when charging only: Hello all, I just purchased a Lenovo Yoga 6 13 2-in-1 13.3" Touch Screen Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 - 16GB Memory - 512GB SSD - Abyss Blue with Fabric Cover. The new Laptop seems to overheat when charging. I have changed the power plan when plugged in to see if that helps and that...
  7. Windows laptop only charges when laptop is tilted.

Windows laptop only charges when laptop is tilted.: for a few days now my laptop stops charging whenever i move it. I noticed that if i tilted it then it would charge. how can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-laptop-only-charges-when-laptop-is-tilted/80c3893f-8f17-4e46-8cc0-c5d6691d25a4
  8. Windows laptop lagging when charging/plugged in only

Windows laptop lagging when charging/plugged in only: I have updated my windows 10 to feature updated 2004 after 2 days of fighting somehow. However, it happened with my laptop earlier when i did updates that whenever I plug in my charger, it starts lagging very much. Response time becomes like 2 mins for a click. I have lenovo,...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD displayed with various errors only when laptop is charging

Windows 10 BSOD displayed with various errors only when laptop is charging: Works fine if the laptop is not charging , error screen is displayed either immediately or within 30 mins if i plug in the charger. Configuration : Dell G3 Intel Core i7 8th gen 512 gb SSD Nvime Toshiba 16 GB DDR4 RAM 2666Ghz NVIDIA Geforce 1050ti GTX Commonly...
  10. No internet, Secured, but only sometimes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet, Secured, but only sometimes: I've had this issue for a while now. I get the no internet Secured thing on my laptop. I've tried every guide I could find. It only happens on some wifi networks. It works with my home wifi, and in some locations in my school, but when I connect to certain networks it just...