Windows 10: No internet, Secured. Exclamation mark on Wi-Fi

Discus and support No internet, Secured. Exclamation mark on Wi-Fi in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Sir, From the last update of Windows 10 or may be an I.P app download , there is exclamation mark on the wifi sign. It says no internet secured.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WaqarAhmadpk11, Sep 24, 2018.

1. No internet, Secured. Exclamation mark on Wi-Fi

Dear Sir, From the last update of Windows 10 or may be an I.P app download , there is exclamation mark on the wifi sign. It says no internet secured. Some sites do open while others not.

I cant access Microsoft store. Please help.

:)

WaqarAhmadpk11, Sep 24, 2018

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Sep 24, 2018
  3. wi-fi security key

Hi Dawn,

Since you have access to your desktop, you can reveal the Wi-Fi password by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Under Network and Internet, select View network status and tasks.
    • Select Change adapter settings.
    • Double-click your wireless adapter and select Wireless Properties.
    • Go to the Security tab and mark the Show Characters option.

Let us know if the troubleshooting steps worked.

Dennis Mop, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

No internet, Secured. Exclamation mark on Wi-Fi

Wi-Fi Alliance introduces Wi-Fi CERTIFIED WPA3 security

Read more: Wi-Fi Alliance introduces Wi-Fi CERTIFIED WPA3 security | Wi-Fi Alliance

See also:

Brink, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

No internet, Secured. Exclamation mark on Wi-Fi

1. No internet, Secured. Exclamation mark on Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - internet Secured Exclamation

2. No internet, no wi-fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet, no wi-fi: I love my Toshiba 3 in 1 laptop/notebook. Bought used 5-7 years ago. Everything worked "perfectly". System type: 64-bit operating, x64-based processor. Edition: Windows 10 Home, Version: 21H1, Installed 10/19/2021.PROBLEM:While on the web downloading an antivirus program, a...
  3. No internet, no wi-fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet, no wi-fi: I love my Toshiba 3 in 1 laptop/notebook. Bought used 5-7 years ago. Everything worked "perfectly". System type: 64-bit operating, x64-based processor. Edition: Windows 10 Home, Version: 21H1, Installed 10/19/2021.PROBLEM:While on the web downloading an antivirus program, a...
  4. No internet, no wi-fi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Intel Wi-Fi Network Adapter and Wireless Bluetooth Driver show yellow exclamation mark in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Wi-Fi Network Adapter and Wireless Bluetooth Driver show yellow exclamation mark in...: For about a week now, my Intel Bluetooth Driver and Intel Wi-Fi Network Adapter have been non-functional even after doing many driver re-installs, system restarts, disk cleanups, and service restarts. I have looked everywhere for answers and solutions and nothing has worked...
  6. Intel Wi-Fi Network Adapter and Wireless Bluetooth Driver show yellow exclamation mark in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Wi-Fi Network Adapter and Wireless Bluetooth Driver show yellow exclamation mark in...: For about a week now, my Intel Bluetooth Driver and Intel Wi-Fi Network Adapter have been non-functional even after doing many driver re-installs, system restarts, disk cleanups, and service restarts. I have looked everywhere for answers and solutions and nothing has worked...
  7. Wi-Fi and Internet

Wi-Fi and Internet: I am having a problem with my laptop staying connected to the Internet. I can have it connected but if I leave long enough for it to go to sleep I loose the internet. It is still connected to the Wi-Fi though. I have to delete my wireless adaptor and reinstall to get the...
  8. Internet, WI FI

Internet, WI FI: My whole identity has been stolen, there is hackers on my fon right now this one, ive just noticed lately though that mine is shutting off to and going to public internet, im so lost, ive turned some things in but they dont give u enuff space to tell it all or i know i would...
  9. wi-fi status "No internet, secured"

wi-fi status "No internet, secured": I've been struggling with Wi-Fi on my Surface Book 2 for the last six months. It connects fine after a reset/reboot, but then goes to status No internet, secured after 30 seconds to 10 minutes. Since none of the recommended solutions solve the problem permanently, I'm...
  10. Wi-fi Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wi-fi Security: I am using a laptop to connect to my mobile hotspot. Both the devices use a VPN, and always have. It is currently showing a tiny monitor that says, "unidentified network", however, I do have a working wi-fi connection. Whereas, before the icon was showing the radiating curved...