Windows 10: "No Internet, Secured" Having issues installing stuff from Microsoft store and can't update...

Discus and support "No Internet, Secured" Having issues installing stuff from Microsoft store and can't update... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ever since I've got a new WiFi modem my computer has been having issues realizing that I'm connected to the internet. I'm able to download, browse the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EvanB.1, Jan 26, 2023.

1. EvanB.1 Win User

"No Internet, Secured" Having issues installing stuff from Microsoft store and can't update...

Ever since I've got a new WiFi modem my computer has been having issues realizing that I'm connected to the internet. I'm able to download, browse the internet, watch videos, play games and haven't had any issues with it. But when I try to install something from the Microsoft store I get "You'll need Internet for this". In Windows update settings it says "We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you have cellular data or WiFi connection and try again. I've looked up many videos and articles on how to fix this.. tried stuff in Registry Edit, Command

:)

EvanB.1, Jan 26, 2023
  2. suraswami Win User

MS IE Vulnerability patch failure

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2964358

Known issues with this security update
    • Internet Explorer will crash if you try to install this security update on a Windows 7-based system that does not already have security update 2929437 installed. To avoid this issue, take either of the following actions:
      • Install security update 2929437, and then install security update 2964358. For more information about security update 2929437, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
        (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2929437/ )
        Description of the security update for Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2: April 8, 2014
      • Install security update 2964444 instead of security update 2964358. Security update 2964444 is intended for systems that do not have security update 2929437 installed.

suraswami, Jan 26, 2023
  3. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 26, 2023
  4. "No Internet, Secured" Having issues installing stuff from Microsoft store and can't update...

Windows 7 Ultimate (64) Security updates not installing.

I have been having problems in installing the updates that I have listed below. For each update I attempted to install them individually but they would not install. I also downloaded the SURT 6.1 KB947821 v27. The problem has been going on now for about 2 months. (whenever the issue with the updates comes to mind I am never near my pc). Thank you in advance.

Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 9 for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2838727)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2757638)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2785220)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2790113)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813170)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813430)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2839894)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2726535)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2773072)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2786400)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2798162)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2808679)

autigerfan, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

"No Internet, Secured" Having issues installing stuff from Microsoft store and can't update...

1. "No Internet, Secured" Having issues installing stuff from Microsoft store and can't update... - Similar Threads - Internet Secured Having

2. "No Internet, Secured" Having issues installing stuff from Microsoft store and can't update...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "No Internet, Secured" Having issues installing stuff from Microsoft store and can't update...: Ever since I've got a new WiFi modem my computer has been having issues realizing that I'm connected to the internet. I'm able to download, browse the internet, watch videos, play games and haven't had any issues with it. But when I try to install something from the Microsoft...
  3. "No Internet, Secured" Having issues installing stuff from Microsoft store and can't update...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "No Internet, Secured" Having issues installing stuff from Microsoft store and can't update...: Ever since I've got a new WiFi modem my computer has been having issues realizing that I'm connected to the internet. I'm able to download, browse the internet, watch videos, play games and haven't had any issues with it. But when I try to install something from the Microsoft...
  4. im having issue on installing app from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having issue on installing app from microsoft store: Im having issue installing apps on my pc from microsoft store i tired suggested step from microsoft website like cmd ,powershell and setting my update to automatic but still im getting this issue...
  5. im having issue on installing app from microsoft store

im having issue on installing app from microsoft store: Im having issue installing apps on my pc from microsoft store i tired suggested step from microsoft website like cmd ,powershell and setting my update to automatic but still im getting this issue...
  6. im having issue on installing app from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Particular issues with Microsoft Store can't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Particular issues with Microsoft Store can't install: Hi there. I can't install any apps. I detected this problem when trying to install HP Smart, because I can't connect wirelessly to an HP printer without it. Here are the main issues: The whole performance of the Microsoft Store app is ropey. It often freezes...
  8. No internet , secured but i have Internet. I can't update windows or download from...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet , secured but i have Internet. I can't update windows or download from...: Happy New Year. Yesterday I was asked by pc to restore windows, from cd i reinstalled ipod 10, keeping my settings and files. It started normally but has the following problem: although I have internet e.g. from the edge and from chrome i see web pages or i can download some...
  9. Microsoft store update/install issue

Microsoft store update/install issue: when I tried to install or update apps this pop up. I tried to do what it told me It still doesn't work [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-updateinstall-issue/a048ead2-a3aa-4339-ae8f-4a30c4170331
  10. Issues Getting stuff from the Microsoft Store

Issues Getting stuff from the Microsoft Store: I just setup a few more user accounts on Win10. I'm pretty sure I had them all setup correctly but I can't seem to download anything on the 2 new accounts. There setup for my 2 youngest kids and don't want them on my desktop. Mostly because all the crap they download...