Windows 10: No internet, secured - help please

Discus and support No internet, secured - help please in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a problem with connecting to my wifi on my laptop - it shows up and I can connect to it but it then says ‘no internet, secured’, so there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Plshelpme100, Jan 15, 2021.

1. No internet, secured - help please

I have a problem with connecting to my wifi on my laptop - it shows up and I can connect to it but it then says ‘no internet, secured’, so there is no internet connection and I can’t use the wifi for anything.

I can still connect to the wifi as normal on my phone and on other devices laptops, tv, so it makes me think that this laptop is the issue and not the router/modem.

Also, when I hotspot from my phone, it connects and works.

I have been struggling with this for days and tried so many methods online - I think all of them now hence my resulting in posting this in hope to find the working solution.

Really appreciate any help

:)

Plshelpme100, Jan 15, 2021
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Jan 15, 2021
  3. suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Jan 15, 2021
  4. No internet, secured - help please

Renew Internet Security

Hi barman.

Thank you, as per my signature I'm not very good with technology, so this will have to be a step by step process for me.

I've looked at Bitdefender, I think Bitdefender Total Security 2019 is what I need, (does this give me the same protection I have with AVG internet security)

I notice Bitdefender Total Security 2019, doesn't have antitrack or secured VPN, should I keep this 2, or will they conflict with Bitdefender Total Security 2019 if I purchase it?

I thank you for your time helping me

Take a guess, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

No internet, secured - help please

1. No internet, secured - help please - Similar Threads - internet secured help

2. Help with No Internet Secured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with No Internet Secured: Connect to my home WiFi - says no internet, secured. Only on the home WiFi, it’s fine on hotspot. Tried ipconfig /flushdns advfirewall winsock etc tried updating the drivers still nothing. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks...
  3. Help with No Internet Secured

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with No Internet Secured: Connect to my home WiFi - says no internet, secured. Only on the home WiFi, it’s fine on hotspot. Tried ipconfig /flushdns advfirewall winsock etc tried updating the drivers still nothing. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks...
  4. No internet and internet settings crash help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet and internet settings crash help please: Help! The I internet setting keeps crashing I can’t go online so I posted this on my iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-and-internet-settings-crash-help/8320a921-4928-4174-b7c0-c9c8cd664310
  5. No internet and internet settings crash help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet and internet settings crash help please: Help! The I internet setting keeps crashing I can’t go online so I posted this on my iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-and-internet-settings-crash-help/8320a921-4928-4174-b7c0-c9c8cd664310
  6. Please help with window security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help with window security: My window security won't work like even in the powershell everything is disabled and it says threat service has stop and I clicked restart and it won't work....
  7. internet PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet PLEASE HELP: hey so something is happening to my interent on windows, so when i do a test i get speeds of 80-90mbps but now im trying to download a game from microsoft store F1 2019 and it is only getting 5-10 mbps WHY? i really would like to know i hope someone can help me out as i have...
  8. “No Internet, secured” Issue - please help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    “No Internet, secured” Issue - please help!: Hi, Over the past 2 days, I’ve been having an ongoing issue where I cannot connect to any of my home WiFis for some reason. I have tried everything on the internet, youtube, troubleshooters and these forums but nothing seems to be working; for example, I have...
  9. Internet Throttling - Please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Throttling - Please Help: Hi need help. I think my Asus FX505GE is broken. It's been throttling my internet connected via wi-fi from previously 300mbps to a mere 35mpbs now. I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but it's been doing that for a while now. I have a 1Gbps package and my other connected...
  10. Internet acces is working but saying No Internet, secured. Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet acces is working but saying No Internet, secured. Please help: I can access the internet and browse and play online games but I cant install windows updates or update apps because it thinks it is offline. I tried reinstalling the network driver but it doesnt work :/ Sadly I dont have a recovery point to go back too...