Windows 10: No Internet, Secured @ Home & Office, Can Fix Temp. But Comes Back!

Discus and support No Internet, Secured @ Home & Office, Can Fix Temp. But Comes Back! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For the past couple weeks several of my coworkers have been intermittently experiencing the No Internet, Secured issue. Additionally, I just saw this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mawsoccer, Dec 22, 2016.

1. mawsoccer Win User

No Internet, Secured @ Home & Office, Can Fix Temp. But Comes Back!

For the past couple weeks several of my coworkers have been intermittently experiencing the No Internet, Secured issue. Additionally, I just saw this issue at one of my personal client's houses as well.

All computers have Windows 10. 5 of the 6 I will discuss here started with Windows 10 straight from Dell, the 6th one (the personal client's laptop) is a Toshiba and was recently upgraded from Win 8.

I have the most details about what's going on at my office.
    Aerohive AC APs
    DHCP handed out by SonicWALL NSA 2400
    No issues until very recently
    4 are Dell Latitude E7470s and one is a Dell Inspiron 15 7559
    Issue seems to be most likely to happen when first powering on / opening laptop for the day
    Several users have brought their laptops home and occasionally experienced the same issue there
    No AV on the computers other than built in Windows Defender

What I have tried since the issues started occurring:
    Got all Dell driver updates including a bios update (none were wifi updates of course)
    Got all windows updates (including the most recent cumulative update 1607)
    Things were working again after this until they randomly decided to stop again...
    Then I tried uninstalling the wifi device from Device Manager and restarted the machine. I was then forced to put in passwords again and on 4 of the 5 office computers, I believe this may have solved the issue... at least it hasnt happened again yet. On the Inspiron, it was acting up again.

Any more suggestions or any idea why this keeps happening?

:)

mawsoccer, Dec 22, 2016

2. "Not connected" to internet, "No internet, secured", but internet is connected and working

Hi Andre,

As said in the original post in the bold bit at the bottom, Windows Network Diagnostics does nothing.

I already reinstalled the network drivers and it did nothing.

Cheers,

A

alexroseajr, Dec 22, 2016
  3. "Not connected" to internet, "No internet, secured", but internet is connected and working

What is the make and model of your computer?

Run the Network adapter troubleshooter

Open Start > Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot

Scroll down, select Network adapters

Click Run the troubleshooter

When complete, restart to see if it works.

If not, you can try updating both your Network adapter drivers or uninstall them.

Press Windows key + X

Click Device Manager

Expand network adapters

Right click your adapter, click uninstall

Exit Device Manager then restart

Windows 10 will re-detect them and reinstall them.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 22, 2016
  4. No Internet, Secured @ Home & Office, Can Fix Temp. But Comes Back!

It seems this happens with a recent win10 update. My parents win10 machine had the issue (custom built, nothing from dell or such) and my girlfriends HP laptop now had the same issue all while other devices like smartphone could connect to the same network. Following commands in a cmd prompt run with admin privilege solved the issue on both machines:

• Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults: netsh winsock reset catalog
    • Reset IPv4 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log
    • Reset IPv6 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log

reboot afterwards.

Note that this will remove any static routes or other config you might have set!!!

I hope this helps for you. I found tons of options that helped for some but not me.So chances are this might actually not work for you and you need one of the other fixes.

beginner99, Dec 22, 2016
  5. mawsoccer Win User
    Thanks! I will try this on the ones that continue to have issues!

mawsoccer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No Internet, Secured @ Home & Office, Can Fix Temp. But Comes Back!

1. No Internet, Secured @ Home & Office, Can Fix Temp. But Comes Back! - Similar Threads - Internet Secured Home

2. No Internet, secured - Can't fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Internet, secured - Can't fix: So frustrating. My laptop suddenly won't connect to the internet.My router is working absolutely fine. Other devices are connected fine. I have reset my router, reset my network settings, my VPN says it's connected. I have run the trouble shooter and unsurprisingly for...
  3. No Internet, secured - Can't fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Internet, secured - Can't fix: So frustrating. My laptop suddenly won't connect to the internet.My router is working absolutely fine. Other devices are connected fine. I have reset my router, reset my network settings, my VPN says it's connected. I have run the trouble shooter and unsurprisingly for...
  4. Temp. Internet Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temp. Internet Files: Have 32 MBS of Temp. Internet files that won't delete no matter what I try. Started about a month ago, even CCleaner won't empty it , which it always did before..Can it be from a recent App. install? Ran antivirus several times and nothing...Disk Cleanup does nothing...
  5. Internet cuts out for a bit then comes back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet cuts out for a bit then comes back: i get this error in the event viewer every time the network cuts out happens every 5 - 10 minutes: The IP address lease 10.0.0.136 for the Network Card with network address 0x2CF05DDBA853 has been denied by the DHCP server 10.0.0.1 The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message....
  6. Internet cuts out for a bit then comes back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet cuts out for a bit then comes back: i get this error in the event viewer every time the network cuts out happens every 5 - 10 minutes: The IP address lease 10.0.0.136 for the Network Card with network address 0x2CF05DDBA853 has been denied by the DHCP server 10.0.0.1 The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message....
  7. Internet cuts out for a bit then comes back

8. Ethernet "unidentified network, no internet" keeps coming back after I fix it

Ethernet "unidentified network, no internet" keeps coming back after I fix it: My ethernet connection will be working fine, then it will stop working out of nowhere. If i restart my computer, the ethernet will display "unidentified network, no internet". IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity will show no internet access, and the diagnosis will say ethernet does...
  9. Home Internet Network Security Type

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Home Internet Network Security Type: How do I tell which type of encryption/security e.g. WPA an internet network has when I am NOT connected to this network? Trying to troubleshoot connection problem so obviously I can't connect to this network in question, yet instructions say to find out the security type...
  10. How to fix No Internet Secured

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix No Internet Secured: Hey guys I was wondering how to fix this bug with No Internet Secured on Windows 10. I looked up on YouTube for help with this stuff but I the things I did did not help. It still shows No Internet Secured. I uninstalled the drivers for my wifi then reinstalled them did not...