Windows 10: No internet, secured issue - Acer N19H1

Discus and support No internet, secured issue - Acer N19H1 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. I have a new Acer N19H1 Aspire and in one of the wifi available network, it doesn't connect. I use the same network on my Iphne and other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarolinaAdorno Mendes, Sep 2, 2019.

1. No internet, secured issue - Acer N19H1

Hello. I have a new Acer N19H1 Aspire and in one of the wifi available network, it doesn't connect. I use the same network on my Iphne and other devices.

I have tried a lot of things posted here but nothing works: IP refresh, driver updates...

:)

CarolinaAdorno Mendes, Sep 2, 2019

2. Window 10, no internet, secured.

Step 1: Download Drivers

Step 2: Fix Network

Step 3: Try connecting another network

• Try connecting to another network, if possible.
    • If still error persist, proceed to Step 4

Step 4: Contact Hostel Management

• Contact Hostel Management staff.

Note: Please let us know if the issue is resolved or not

• Please let us know if the issue is Resolved or Not

Roharashraj™, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    internet explorer security

Hi Candy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that the internet is not working. However, I would appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down the issue in order to provide you with better assistance.

a) Which security software is installed in the system?

b) Do you get any error message when the internet is disconnected?

The issue might arise due to misconfigured settings in Internet Explorer, firewalls from the security software interfering with the connection or a virus infection. In this case, I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:

First, I would suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance and Internet Explorer security troubleshooters. These can automatically detect and fix any incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with Internet
    Explorer. Refer to these steps:

a) Press Windows key +F to bring up the
    search Charms bar.

b) Select settings in the drop down menu below search and type
    Troubleshooting.

c) Click on Troubleshooting
    and select the view all option on the left pane.

d) Click on Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

e) Follow the same steps to run the Internet Explorer security troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to open Internet Explorer in “No-add-ons” mode and check. Refer to these steps:

a) Press Windows key +R

b) Type iexplore.exe –extoff and press enter

c) Now, Internet explorer will be opened without any add on

d) If you don’t face any issue in this mode, then probably an add-on is causing this issue.

Method 3:

I would suggest you to refer to the link and follow steps given in the Microsoft KB article:

What to do when Internet Explorer stops working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 2, 2019
  4. No internet, secured issue - Acer N19H1

suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

No internet, secured issue - Acer N19H1

1. No internet, secured issue - Acer N19H1 - Similar Threads - internet secured issue

2. No internet, secured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet, secured: My wife's Windows 10 computer can access the network, but not the internet, getting this message. Every other device on the network, including my Windows 10 computer, can access it. Windows troubleshooting did not fix it. Thanks in advance...
  3. No internet, secured

No internet, secured: Hi all After searching in internet about this problem"no internet, secured" and trying Microsoft solutions in another posts , i still face this problem and i think there's many others face it too . I have dell 5537 with intel wireless internal card and Windows 10 pro . I...
  4. Internet Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet Security: I don’t know if I should be asking this question on this forum, but here goes anyway. I’ve been a Kaspersky user for 15+ years & never had any hackers or malicious stuff access my computer in that time. Would there be much difference between the 2019 & 2018 which I’m using...
  5. No internet, secured Windows 10 issue

No internet, secured Windows 10 issue: I've tried everything to fix this issue and yet nothing has worked. I've tried resetting my internet, resetting my laptop (keep personal files), device manager, command prompt, and windows powershell. Any other solutions??...
  6. No Internet, secured

No Internet, secured: Hello, Recently I have moved into a house and I live with a few other roommates. We all share an Internet connection, using Wi-Fi. On my floor, in the house, there is a repeater and I used to connect from it. One of my roommates has set the connection manually on my laptop...
  7. No internet, secured.

No internet, secured.: Current condition: I can do internet browsing but no internet connection for system updating and access to Microsoft store. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]I've tried several methods including reset ip, renew ip, uninstall network adapter, uncheck ipv6 but it still doesn't work...
  8. Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2017 Issues

Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2017 Issues: I just upgraded to KIS 2017 v17.0.0.116(a) using Windows 10 Version 1607 Build 14393.105. I find Safe Money doesn't work - I get an orange border with the message “Driver for protection against screen shots is disabled”. But it is enabled and virtualisation is on....
  9. Internet security firewall issues

Internet security firewall issues: I've been using comodo for a year or so with no problems. A few builds ago, the firewall grayed out and stopped all access. I uninstalled and used defender; all good. I have tried reinstalling and it now says this program not compatible... Also, Vipre has it's firewall grayed...
  10. No Internet, Secured

No Internet, Secured: I have a issue with my internet on my Laptop. I have a: - Toshiba Satallite C50-B - Operating system is Windows 10 Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.674) - Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter A few weeks ago when I went to use my laptop it could not connect to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aspire n19h1