Windows 10: No internet, secured issue - Acer N19H1

Discus and support No internet, secured issue - Acer N19H1 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. I have a new Acer N19H1 Aspire and in one of the wifi available network, it doesn't connect. I use the same network on my Iphne and other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarolinaAdorno Mendes, Sep 2, 2019.

1. No internet, secured issue - Acer N19H1

Hello. I have a new Acer N19H1 Aspire and in one of the wifi available network, it doesn't connect. I use the same network on my Iphne and other devices.

I have tried a lot of things posted here but nothing works: IP refresh, driver updates...

:)

CarolinaAdorno Mendes, Sep 2, 2019

2. Window 10, no internet, secured.

Step 1: Download Drivers

Step 2: Fix Network

Step 3: Try connecting another network

• Try connecting to another network, if possible.
    • If still error persist, proceed to Step 4

Step 4: Contact Hostel Management

• Contact Hostel Management staff.

Note: Please let us know if the issue is resolved or not

• Please let us know if the issue is Resolved or Not

Roharashraj™, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    internet explorer security

Hi Candy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that the internet is not working. However, I would appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down the issue in order to provide you with better assistance.

a) Which security software is installed in the system?

b) Do you get any error message when the internet is disconnected?

The issue might arise due to misconfigured settings in Internet Explorer, firewalls from the security software interfering with the connection or a virus infection. In this case, I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:

First, I would suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance and Internet Explorer security troubleshooters. These can automatically detect and fix any incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with Internet
    Explorer. Refer to these steps:

a) Press Windows key +F to bring up the
    search Charms bar.

b) Select settings in the drop down menu below search and type
    Troubleshooting.

c) Click on Troubleshooting
    and select the view all option on the left pane.

d) Click on Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

e) Follow the same steps to run the Internet Explorer security troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to open Internet Explorer in “No-add-ons” mode and check. Refer to these steps:

a) Press Windows key +R

b) Type iexplore.exe –extoff and press enter

c) Now, Internet explorer will be opened without any add on

d) If you don’t face any issue in this mode, then probably an add-on is causing this issue.

Method 3:

I would suggest you to refer to the link and follow steps given in the Microsoft KB article:

What to do when Internet Explorer stops working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 2, 2019
  4. No internet, secured issue - Acer N19H1

suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

No internet, secured issue - Acer N19H1

1. No internet, secured issue - Acer N19H1 - Similar Threads - internet secured issue

2. Internet security issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet security issues: I'm having strange issues with my internet connection. I cannot login on certain sites. I get different errors most of them saying I don't have permission. Or server error. I'm running windows 11 I have a Netgear R6700v3 router. this happens in all browsers...
  3. Internet security issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet security issues: I'm having strange issues with my internet connection. I cannot login on certain sites. I get different errors most of them saying I don't have permission. Or server error. I'm running windows 11 I have a Netgear R6700v3 router. this happens in all browsers...
  4. How to fix no internet secured issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix no internet secured issue: Issue has been happening for 3 days. Will just say no internet secured when i join any wifi. Already tried the network reset was wondering if anyone else knew of any other ways to fix it, thank you....
  5. Acer laptop internet issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer laptop internet issue: I have a problem with my browser, when I download apps on Microsoft edge I get an error of a blue circle with an "i" in it on the downloading arrow and the app fails to download, please assist....
  6. “No Internet, secured” Issue - please help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    “No Internet, secured” Issue - please help!: Hi, Over the past 2 days, I’ve been having an ongoing issue where I cannot connect to any of my home WiFis for some reason. I have tried everything on the internet, youtube, troubleshooters and these forums but nothing seems to be working; for example, I have...
  7. No internet, secured issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet, secured issue: Hello, My surface book says no internet, secured when I attempt to connect to hotel wifi. About a week ago I was in the same hotel and the internet was working yet somehow it isn’t working. Does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/nickm443 [link] [comments]...
  8. Accessing the Internet - Not Secure Connection Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing the Internet - Not Secure Connection Issue: Please help! A few days ago my Wi-Fi hotspot internet was working fine on my computer, unfortunately I cannot get access to the Internet now. My browser, Bing or Edge tries to connect but after a few seconds later I get a error message saying, "Not Secure Connection"...
  9. internet issues with acer aspire 3 and Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    internet issues with acer aspire 3 and Win10: Since I got this laptop it's nothing but trouble. It won't connect to my W-Lan properly. Internet works, kind of. Windows Updates, Avira Updates, Thunderbird and most websites work. Malwarebytes Updates and certain websites say: no connection (ebay.com for example). This...
  10. Internet security firewall issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet security firewall issues: I've been using comodo for a year or so with no problems. A few builds ago, the firewall grayed out and stopped all access. I uninstalled and used defender; all good. I have tried reinstalling and it now says this program not compatible... Also, Vipre has it's firewall grayed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer n19h1

2. download wifi drivers for acer notebook model N19H1

3. acer n19h1 drivers

4. acer aspire n19h1 drivers,
  5. driver acer notbook computer n19h1 win10,
  6. aspire n19h1