Windows 10: No internet secured issue every 1-2 hours

Discus and support No internet secured issue every 1-2 hours in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been facing this problem ever since i updated on 7/8 march,the wifi keeps dropping,even though its working fine on all other device it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CrackedGold, Mar 10, 2021.

1. No internet secured issue every 1-2 hours

I have been facing this problem ever since i updated on 7/8 march,the wifi keeps dropping,even though its working fine on all other device it doesn't work on mine and gives me this error time and time again,have tried searching on the sub and tried all solutions, nothing yethttps://iili.io/qBPuqJ.jpg

submitted by /u/CrackedGold
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CrackedGold, Mar 10, 2021
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Upgrading files... no response after tried few hours

Hi,

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

1. Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

2. Have you installed all the pending updates?

3. Is this issue specific to Internet Explorer?

I suggest you to logout from the current user account and log into your computer with the admin account and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to logout from the current user account and log into your computer with the admin account and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer
    as mentioned in the below article and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings.
    We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Naveen_M Win User

No internet secured issue every 1-2 hours

Intermittent internet connection issues

Hello Trevor,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

There are some reasons that causes this error connection reset. Let’s try to identify the root cause and apply the appropriate solution to fix this.

I suggest you to run the network troubleshooter first, and check if the issue persists. To run the troubleshooter, follow the below steps:

1. Press ‘Windows + X’ key.
    2. Select ‘Control panel’
    3. In the search box, type ‘Troubleshooter’ and then click ‘Troubleshooting’
    4. Under ‘Network and Internet’ click on ‘Network adapter’ and click on ‘Next’ button.

Try to update the network adapter and check if the issue persists.

1. Press ‘Windows + X’ key.
    2. Expand the network and adapter’
    3. Right click on the device, and select ‘Update driver software’
    4. Restart the computer and check.
    5. You can also check for updates from the system manufacturer site.

Check proxy settings by doing the below steps:

1. Go to Control panel – Internet options.
    2. Click on ‘Connections’ tab.
    3. Click on ‘LAN settings’
    4. Uncheck ‘Use a Proxy server for your LAN’ check box, and click ‘Ok’

I also suggest you to reset IP Address by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key, and type ‘Command prompt’
    2. Right click on it and select ‘Run as administrator’
    3. Type the following command without quotes, and press enter: ‘netsh winsock reset catalog’
    4. Restart the system once and check if the issue persists.

Try to disable Kaspersky firewall and check if that helps

1. Open the Kaspersky Internet Security program.
    2. Click the ‘Settings’ button.
    3. Click the ‘Firewall component’ option under Protection Center.
    4. Select the ‘Enable Firewall’ option to remove the check mark.

Hope it helps. Please reach back if the issue persists.

Thanks and regards

Naveen M

Naveen_M, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

No internet secured issue every 1-2 hours

1. No internet secured issue every 1-2 hours - Similar Threads - internet secured issue

2. Internet freezing every hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet freezing every hour: Hello,I've been facing this problem for a long time, 4 years in fact, for as long as I've had this laptop. I tried the following: image repair, upgrading to Windows 11, factory reset, but I've never managed to fix anything.I still do not know where this is coming from, but I...
  3. Internet freezing every hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet freezing every hour: Hello,I've been facing this problem for a long time, 4 years in fact, for as long as I've had this laptop. I tried the following: image repair, upgrading to Windows 11, factory reset, but I've never managed to fix anything.I still do not know where this is coming from, but I...
  4. PC internet drops every hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC internet drops every hour: So I have had this problem for a few weeks now and it's really annoying. So when I start up my PC there is no problem. Just after 1 hour, my internet stops for 30 seconds and it works again. This is every hour of the day. Example: I start up my PC at 09:24. No problem. The...
  5. PC internet drops every hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC internet drops every hour: So I have had this problem for a few weeks now and it's really annoying. So when I start up my PC there is no problem. Just after 1 hour, my internet stops for 30 seconds and it works again. This is every hour of the day. Example: I start up my PC at 09:24. No problem. The...
  6. PC internet drops every hour

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Internet Cuts Out Every 1-2 hours

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Cuts Out Every 1-2 hours: So my internet stops for a few seconds every 1-2-3 hours its random but between those numbers. I've contacted ISP,checked modem and cable and told me that everything seems fine on their end but they do see in the logs that it cuts out often and have no explanation for this,...
  8. 1-2 hour boot time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1-2 hour boot time: Please help, I have just pulled a Dell motherboard and i7 processor from a Dell Precision T1500 and built into a new case with a fresh install of windows 10 on a 128gb SSD with 16gb DDR3 memory & 2x additional HDD's for extra storage. Everything was working fine until I...
  9. Alert every 1 hour?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alert every 1 hour?: I need to set alert every 1 hour but can't find this option in clock settings. It is possible in windows 10? Can't believe it is not there... probably I just can't find it :P...
  10. security Dialog pops up every 1-2 minutes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security Dialog pops up every 1-2 minutes: I get a pop-up dialog that says "You must make your PC more secure to connect to this server..." There is an OK and Cancel button. I click the OK button, but it doesn't seem to do anything cause it pops up again very soon after. 6435