Windows 10: No Internet, secured message

Discus and support No Internet, secured message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We are losing Wifi on our PCs, receiving the message No Internet, Secured. We have connected an ethernet cable to one of the WIFI modems and it still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ElaineMcCabe2, Aug 27, 2019.

1. No Internet, secured message

We are losing Wifi on our PCs, receiving the message No Internet, Secured. We have connected an ethernet cable to one of the WIFI modems and it still cuts out, no internet. This problem has been occurring for about 3 weeks. We uninstalled and reinstalled all network drivers, that didn't work.

Tried several different methods per Microsoft forums and nothing works. We need our PC for work....please help fix this problems which seems to be affecting many, many Microsoft customers.

:)

ElaineMcCabe2, Aug 27, 2019

2. No internet, secured?

I have a nextbook and recently changed the wifi, I'm receiving the no internet, secured message and I am having no luck with the troubleshooting info which was listed on previous posts, any suggestions on what I can do?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Lisa_Kenny745, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Liezl Fal Win User
    No Internet secured message.

Hi Henery,

There must be some settings that had been changed on the wireless connection properties, hence, the issue. To address this concern, we suggest checking out the steps that are found on this link:
    Windows 10 wifi error "No internet, secured" solved and see if it helps.

We're here for your feedback.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Aug 27, 2019
  4. No Internet, secured message

Wireless connection available but says "No internet, secured"

What if there's no - Wireless lan listed? Everything else is there and I tried your steps but it didn't work. Still have WiFi no internet, secured message.

SSJohnson426, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

No Internet, secured message

1. No Internet, secured message - Similar Threads - Internet secured message

2. "No internet, secured" message in windows 10, but internet browser works fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No internet, secured" message in windows 10, but internet browser works fine.: I'm connected to a Wifi network. On Windows I get the message: "No internet, secured", however the internet browser is working fine.I'm also connected to the same wifi network with my android phone, and internet works fine. Please help...
  3. "No internet, secured" message in windows 10, but internet browser works fine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "No internet, secured" message in windows 10, but internet browser works fine.: I'm connected to a Wifi network. On Windows I get the message: "No internet, secured", however the internet browser is working fine.I'm also connected to the same wifi network with my android phone, and internet works fine. Please help...
  4. "No internet, secured" message in windows 10, but internet browser works fine.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Security message

Security message: My window was blocked and the message said to unblock the window I have to call security Microsoft support at +448081695196. on the phone, the Asian guy asks me to download 9190.org and follow his steps with the security code. He was asking some questions about my banking...
  6. Windows 10 "No Internet, secured" error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 "No Internet, secured" error message: Hi,After several months of using my PC with no noticeable dropouts in WiFi reception or bandwidth limitations, my internet decided to pack up spontaneously. I'm using a custom PC that I built myself, using an AMD processor on the B450 chipset. I've downloaded the correct...
  7. Windows 10 "No Internet, secured" error message

Windows 10 "No Internet, secured" error message: Hi,After several months of using my PC with no noticeable dropouts in WiFi reception or bandwidth limitations, my internet decided to pack up spontaneously. I'm using a custom PC that I built myself, using an AMD processor on the B450 chipset. I've downloaded the correct...
  8. Windows 10 "No Internet, secured" error message

9. No Internet, Secured message most of the time

No Internet, Secured message most of the time: So I recently upgraded my internet plan with AT&T. It works fine on every device except my PC. Whenever I try to launch a game, program, or join a voice call, it disconnects me and displays "No Internet, Secured" where my wifi connection is. I've tried everything I've seen...
  10. No internet, secured message like every 10 mins

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet, secured message like every 10 mins: Ok so when I connect to the internet after like every 10 mins it shows a no internet, secured message- any recommendations on what to do? submitted by /u/Spirit_The_Wolfie [link] [comments]...