Windows 10: No Internet, Secured on my laptop but WiFi works fine on all other devices.

Discus and support No Internet, Secured on my laptop but WiFi works fine on all other devices. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having this problem for about a week. Our router has been recently changed in our house, same supplier Sky, and, for some reason, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by peachiie, Feb 8, 2020.

1. peachiie Win User

No Internet, Secured on my laptop but WiFi works fine on all other devices.

Hello,

I've been having this problem for about a week. Our router has been recently changed in our house, same supplier Sky, and, for some reason, my laptop won't agree with it in the slightest. It's new, bought near Christmas, and is the Acer Aspire 7. Ever since we have had this new router, my laptop has showed up with 'No Internet, Secured' ever since. Occasionally it will connect fine to the internet on its own, but that will last for 10 minutes at most. Renewing my IP fixed the issue for no more than 2 minutes. I have tried everything suggested to me at this point. I have resetted winsock, renewed my IP, gone through the Connection's properties several times, turning iPv6 and iPv6 on and off, restarted the router, done a factory reset on my network settings, disabled, updated, and uninstalled my network adapter, as well as the good old 'turn it off and on again'. Nothing seems to work, and I am at my wit's end. If anyone can think of anything to help, I would really appreciate it!

:)

peachiie, Feb 8, 2020

2. Wifi is connected still no internet though internet is fine with other devices

I have windows 10 it was working fine with internet all sudden my laptop is having problem like it was connected to wifi but no internet was there though my internet is working fine with others devices only my laptop got this problem. I tried to reset my
    network still having same problem. Please do suggest any solution.

Sajidkhan_1989, Feb 8, 2020
  3. bigmanno1 Win User
    No internet, secured on both my laptops but works fine on phone

My wifi works fine on my phone but alot of the time on both laptops it will not work it says " no internet, secured" and then hours later it will work fine but im having this problem a couple of times a day. Now the internet is working on one but not the
    other. Any idea what this could be?

bigmanno1, Feb 8, 2020
  4. No Internet, Secured on my laptop but WiFi works fine on all other devices.

Windows 10 wifi and update & security not working

Hi All,

I have been battling an issue with Windows 10 every night for the last 2 weeks. I apologise for the long post but will try to provide as much detail as possible.

Initially I had a critical error warning which stopped me accessing the start menu and Internet explorer/edge. I fixed this by uninstalling Norton Antivirus and installing an alternative.

However I now have no wifi internet connection. All other devices using the wifi are working fine. I have checked the driver for the wifi adapter and it is up to date. The adapter also states working fine when running various tests. I have also reset my router and tried many other fixes to no avail.

I also have have a problem with the 'updates and security' option from the control panel. When I click on this it doesn't do anything.

I have spoken to Microsoft and they have suggested the driver for the adapter is incompatible. However the computer has been working fine with wifi for a good while since updating to Win 10. They suggested the solution was to revert back to Win 8 but this seems a step backwards and I don't have the product key for Win 8 so would need to purchase new.

I am thinking the only option would be a reset but I can't access that as the updates and security tab doesn't work.

I have run a system check (sfc scan now) and that found no issues. I have also ran a full Antivirus scan but again found nothing.

Any advice greatfully received.

JamesBAshby, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

No Internet, Secured on my laptop but WiFi works fine on all other devices.

1. No Internet, Secured on my laptop but WiFi works fine on all other devices. - Similar Threads - Internet Secured laptop

2. Wi-Fi No Internet, Secured on Laptop but on other devices its Fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi No Internet, Secured on Laptop but on other devices its Fine: Recently, i have connectivity issues on my ROG Strix GL512LI. It appears out of nowhere since it worked perfectly yesterday and when you opened your laptop the wifi shows No Internet, Secured.In the past, i also have the same issue on HP Probook i forgot the Model on the same...
  3. Wi-Fi No Internet, Secured on Laptop but on other devices its Fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi No Internet, Secured on Laptop but on other devices its Fine: Recently, i have connectivity issues on my ROG Strix GL512LI. It appears out of nowhere since it worked perfectly yesterday and when you opened your laptop the wifi shows No Internet, Secured.In the past, i also have the same issue on HP Probook i forgot the Model on the same...
  4. Wi-Fi No Internet, Secured on Laptop but on other devices its Fine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My wifi is undetected by my laptop but connects fine with a dozen other devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My wifi is undetected by my laptop but connects fine with a dozen other devices: I have an hp laptop hp stream 14" running windows 10 home edition. I cant get it to connect to my home's wifi because it can't detect the network. I know that the network adapter is working because I can use my phone's hotspot and connect the the internet. I don't have...
  6. WiFi slow on Laptop works normal on all other devices

WiFi slow on Laptop works normal on all other devices: So i have a Dell Inspiron N4050 i3 4gb RAM running on windows10 The Wifi connection is very slow on the laptop, i checked with my network provider there wasnt a issue from their side and speed is fine if i connect via direct wire but cant do it every time .I updated drivers ,...
  7. Laptop cannot detect my wifi connection, but the router working just fine on other devices

Laptop cannot detect my wifi connection, but the router working just fine on other devices: I dont think its wifi problem and I have tried few solutions that I found online. I'm using ASUS X456URK. The most important part is my wifi not even available in the connection. Most ofthe solutions was for connected wifi but doesnt have connection. Mine was not even...
  8. Wifi showing "Not Connected" on Laptop. Every other device is working fine.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi showing "Not Connected" on Laptop. Every other device is working fine.: This started happening today only. Only thing I've changed since yesterday is disabling lock screen in group policy. Restarting doesn't help. Troubleshooter runs for 5+ minutes, and doesn't show any problems. However, wifi gets connected once troubleshooter finishes. It...
  9. limited internet access ,other devices work fine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    limited internet access ,other devices work fine: Since I installed Windows 10 I've had worsening WiFi issues The most recent being the internet not Peking every few minutes because "limited internet access" The router works fine with everyone else I tried updating the driver and can't roll it back Flushing the DNS cache...
  10. Internet not working on computer, fine on other devices.

Internet not working on computer, fine on other devices.: Hi, my internets cinternets completely stopped working on my computer despite the computer displaying it as strong, in addition it is working fine on my tablet. I have tried everythingcocould could find and nothings working....