Windows 10: "No internet, secured"

Discus and support "No internet, secured" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Connected - secured changes to no internet, secured.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SteveColladay, Jun 29, 2020.

1. "No internet, secured"

Connected - secured changes to no internet, secured.

:)

SteveColladay, Jun 29, 2020

2. suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Jun 29, 2020
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Jun 29, 2020
  4. "No internet, secured"

Jsssssssss, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

"No internet, secured"

1. "No internet, secured" - Similar Threads - internet secured

2. Wifi says "connected, secured" but does not load anything from the internet at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi says "connected, secured" but does not load anything from the internet at all.: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 5, and it's been with me since August 2022.Recently, in the past week or two, I've encountered an issue with the WiFi. Regardless of which network I'm connected to—be it at home, work, or university—it shows "connected, secure." However, when I attempt...
  3. Wifi says "connected, secured" but does not load anything from the internet at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi says "connected, secured" but does not load anything from the internet at all.: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 5, and it's been with me since August 2022.Recently, in the past week or two, I've encountered an issue with the WiFi. Regardless of which network I'm connected to—be it at home, work, or university—it shows "connected, secure." However, when I attempt...
  4. When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...: Hello,When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for setting up an encrypted channel of communication between a client and server disabled?We still need TLS 1.1, so when it will be disabled? By a Microsoft patch? And how could we...
  5. When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...

When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...: Hello,When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for setting up an encrypted channel of communication between a client and server disabled?We still need TLS 1.1, so when it will be disabled? By a Microsoft patch? And how could we...
  6. No internet, secured. Local network only problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet, secured. Local network only problem: I tried everything on this forum. I still have internet connection problem.Window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-secured-local-network-only-problem/98c712e6-4050-428c-b307-857dbb87512e
  7. No internet, secured. Local network only problem

No internet, secured. Local network only problem: I tried everything on this forum. I still have internet connection problem.Window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-secured-local-network-only-problem/98c712e6-4050-428c-b307-857dbb87512e
  8. Windows 10 "no internet secured"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 "no internet secured": I've been having problems with my laptop for a very long time now. Windows 10 ASUS Its keep saying no internet secured. I remember how it happened to.I used a vpn "windscribe" and randomly lost connection somehow. I tried to connect back and I couldnt. I've done over a 100...
  9. Windows 10 "no internet secured"

Windows 10 "no internet secured": I've been having problems with my laptop for a very long time now. Windows 10 ASUS Its keep saying no internet secured. I remember how it happened to.I used a vpn "windscribe" and randomly lost connection somehow. I tried to connect back and I couldnt. I've done over a 100...
  10. Windows 10 "no internet secured"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing